Information about doctor
The professor is Shmuel Kivity widely known in the global medical community in the field of allergic, immunological and pulmonary pathologies.
Shmuel Kivity He received a brilliant education and has an impressive track record: studying in the largest educational and scientific center of Israel - the Hebrew University, residency in the United States at the National Jewish Hospital of Denver in immunology and allergology, advanced training at the Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York) in the treatment of childhood morbidity, more than 20 years of experience, the post of head of the department of allergy and clinical immunology.
More than 160 scientific developments and publications in well-known international journals belong to his authorship, his methods in their field are successfully used in many European clinics, and colleagues from other countries listen to him.
The professor in his work applies the most modern scientific developments and effective therapeutic methods, takes on the severe and neglected forms of the disease, even those that are considered incurable. The result of his treatment is a long-lasting remission.
He advises both adults and children in the treatment of dermatitis, bronchial asthma, complex autoimmune and allergic diseases. He speaks English and Hebrew.
Education and work experience
- Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Internship in the field of pediatric immunology and allergology at the Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, USA
- Residency in Children’s Immunology and Allergology at the National Jewish Hospital in Denver, USA
- Residency in general medicine, clinical immunology and allergology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Association of Immunology and Allergology
- International Association of Allergists
- American Association of Clinical Immunologists
- Honorary Member of the American Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology