Professor Shlomo KONSTANTINI
Information about doctor
- Diseases of the nervous system
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- Congenital pathologies of the brain and spinal cord
- Congenital defects in the structure of the skull
- Diagnosis of genetic diseases of the fetal CNS
Education and work experience
- Graduate of the Faculty of Medicine at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.
- He received specialization in pediatric and general neurosurgery at the Hadassah Clinic, Jerusalem, Israel.
- He completed an internship in pediatric neurosurgery at the University of New York, USA.
Membership in international organizations
- Founder and Head of the International Society of Neuroendoscopy
- Israeli neurosurgical community
- Vice President of the European Community of Neurosurgeons (EANS)
- European Society of Pediatric Neurosurgeons (ESPN)
- American Neurosurgical Community (AANS)
- American Society for Nervous System Diseases (NTS)
- Chairman of the International Community of Pediatric Neurosurgeons (ISPN)