Professor Ehud RAANANI
Heart surgeon, thoracic surgeon
Information about doctor
Education and work experience
- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- Graduate of the Medical Faculty of the Technical University "Technion", Haifa, Israel.
- He received a specialization in aortic surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, USA.
- He completed an internship under the direction of Professor David Teyron in the field of surgery of aortic aneurysms and correction of heart valves at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- Professional courses for doctors on surgical ablation in the hospital of the University of Bochum "Bergmannsheil", Germany.
- He took courses in improving surgical interventions on the thoracic aorta at the Bologna Hospital of Sv. Ursula, Italy.
- Internship in cardiothoracic and chest surgery at the Medical Center. Rabin, Petah Tikva, Israel.
Membership in international organizations
- Head of the Israeli Association of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- European Heart Surgeons Association
- American Heart Surgeons Association