Information about doctor
Professor David Lyrie is a world-class cardiologist and cardiac surgeon. Specializes in the treatment of a wide range of heart disorders. Consults on heart rhythm disturbances. Engaged in cardiology since 1984. On his account thousands of happy and healthy patients from different continents and countries of the world.
The doctor owns modern technologies for diagnosing arrhythmias and tachycardias. In his arsenal, the most innovative techniques and authoring for the treatment of cardiac pathologies.
The specialization of the doctor includes such techniques:
- Electrophysiological study of the heart.
- Implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators of the latest generation.
- Heart catheterization.
- Stimulation of the ventricles of the heart in heart failure.
- Radio frequency ablation CARTO.
- Diagnosis of loss of consciousness with TILT checks.
- Closure of the left atrial appendage and much more.
David Lyrie combines medical practice with research work. The professor speaks at international and Israeli conferences. Conducts teaching activities in specialized disciplines at the University of Tel Aviv. He Lyrie is also the author of many scientific publications published in prestigious publications of the world.
Education and work experience
- He graduated from the Medical Faculty of the University of St. Petersburg, Russia.
- He specialized in internal diseases at the Medical Center "Soroka", Beersheba, Israel.
- She specializes in cardiology at Shaarei Tzedek Hospital, Jerusalem, Israel.
- He received advanced training in cardiac electrophysiology at Mayo Clinic, Minnesota, USA.
Membership in international organizations
- Israel Heart Association
- Electrophysiology Working Group
- European Society of Cardiology
- The international community of cardiology