Information about doctor
Yael Borovitch - One of the leading pediatric nephrologists of Israel. It treats a wide range of acute and chronic kidney diseases in children and adolescents. The doctor’s specialization includes prevention, diagnosis and treatment of such pathologies:
- Congenital malformations of the kidneys.
- Acquired kidney disease.
- Lesions of the urinary system.
Her additional specialization includes nephrotic syndrome, a horseshoe kidney, abnormal position of the kidneys, one kidney. As well as diseases in the renal component that require constant medical supervision.
Borovitch is a qualified specialist and professional in his field. She is a graduate of the medical faculty of Ben-Gurion University, Beersheba, Israel. After receiving the diploma she completed an internship in advanced clinics in pediatric nephrology.
To date, the Yael Borovitch senior physician of the Institute of Pediatric Nephrology. She is approached by patients from all over the world. In his work, the doctor uses innovative techniques in the treatment of such diseases:
- Pathology of the kidneys and their abnormal position in children.
- Urinary tract infections with hematuria and proteinuria.
- Transfer of urine from the bladder to the ureter.
With early diagnosis and timely treatment, the above diseases can be cured completely. For this purpose, operational and modern endoscopic techniques are used. Very often, the doctor is faced with neglected and chronic diseases, as well as pathologies occurring in a latent form. But even in such difficult cases, it Yael Borovitch finds effective treatments.
In addition to medical practice, the doctor is engaged in research work. Active participant in international research. She has more than 20 scientific articles in the most prestigious medical publications.
Education and work experience
- Graduate of the medical faculty of Ben-Gurion University, Beersheba, Israel.
- Received specialization in pediatrics at Wolfson Hospital, Holon, Israel.
- Specialization in pediatric nephrology at the Schneider Children's Clinic, Petah Tikva, Israel.
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Society of Pediatric Nephrology
- Israeli Society of Clinical Pediatrics
- International Association of Pediatric Nephrology