Doctor Leonid STERNIK
Cardiologist, heart surgeon
Information about doctor
- Heart disease
- Treatment of rhythm disorders
- Ischemic Heart Disease (CHD)
- Conducting the most difficult operations to replace and repair heart valves
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Coronary artery stenting
- Radiofrequency ablation
Education and work experience
- Received a doctorate in medicine from the second Moscow Medical Institute, Russia.
- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Residency in cardiac surgery at the Sheba Clinic, Tel-a-Shomer, Israel.
- He completed an internship in cardiac surgery at the Mayo Clinic, Minnesota, USA.
Membership in international organizations
- Israel Heart Surgeons Association
- European Heart Surgeons Association
- American Heart Surgeons Association