Doctor Dafna BARSUK
Information about doctor
Education and work experience
- Technion University of Technology, Faculty of Medicine, Haifa, Israel.
- Residency in surgical oncology at the Sheba Hospital, Israel.
- European Institute of Oncology, internship in breast surgery, Milan, Italy.
- Internship in clinical and research oncological breast surgery, Toronto, Canada.
- Advanced training in TARGIT Academy on intraoperative radiotherapy, London, UK.
Membership in international organizations
- Israel Surgeons Association
- Association of Surgeons and Oncologists of Israel
- Israeli Breast Treatment Society
- European Breast Treatment Society
- American Cancer Surgery Association
- Charity organization BRACHA (organization to help families with the BRCA gene mutation)