Professor Ofer MERIMSKIY
Information about doctor
- Treatment of all types of sarcomas
- Tumors of the brain and spine
- Cancer of the lungs and chest organs
- Uterine cancer
- Mammary cancer
- Treatment of gastrointestinal stromal tumors
Education and work experience
- Graduate of the Hebrew University School of Medicine, Jerusalem, Israel.
- He completed residency in general oncology and radiation therapy in Israeli clinics.
- He trained in oncology and brachytherapy at the oncology center of New York, USA.
- He completed an internship in the treatment of bone and soft tissue sarcoma at the Gustave Russi Institute of Oncology, Paris, France.
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Association of Clinical Oncology and Radiation Therapy (ISCORT)
- Society for the Treatment of Connective Tissue Cancer (CTOS)
- European Society of Clinical Oncology (ESMO)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC)