Information about doctor
Professor Moshe Papa - demanded mammologist and surgeon with extensive experience in breast surgery. The doctor enjoys prestige and popularity both in Israel and beyond. His clinical experience is more than 40 years.
In her work she Moshe Papa uses modern technologies and innovative methods. This makes it possible to diagnose breast cancer at an early stage. The doctor uses the Tomosynthesis 3-dimensional mammography system, which examines gland tissues in 3D.
In the arsenal of the Moshe Papa device Margin Probe, which with high accuracy removes the edges of the tumor neoplasm and significantly reduces the risk of repeated operations. The professor also uses the Intrabeam technique (targeted radiotherapy). The radiation of this system affects only the cancerous tissue, without affecting healthy.
The main priority of the work Papa is organ-preserving methods of surgical treatment of breast tumors. This is confirmed by thousands of successful operations and rescued patients from around the world. The doctor also specializes in mammoplasty and implant placement, maintaining the cosmetic and aesthetic appearance of the breast.
The professor has many publications in medical journals. Thanks to the development of new methods of operations in oncology and mammology, Moshe Papa he gained worldwide fame. He is an active member of the international medical community. He lectures to students of medical universities, shares many years of experience with colleagues. The doctor is also a member of the editorial board of the medical publication Surgical Oncology.
Profile on Researchgate
Education and work experience
- Tel Aviv University, Faculty of Medicine, Israel.
- Internship in the United States at the National American Institute of Health.
- Specialization in General Surgery at the Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA.
- Specialization in Oncological Surgery at the NCI (National Institute of Oncology), USA.
- Trained in General Surgery at the Clinic of Toronto, Canada.
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Medical Association
- Expert and ethical commission of the Ministry of Health of Israel
- Secretary of the Society of Genetic Technologies in Oncology
- Expert, National Institutes of Health, USA