Professor Moshe PAPA
Information about doctor
Education and work experience
- Tel Aviv University, Faculty of Medicine, Israel.
- Internship in the United States at the National American Institute of Health.
- Specialization in General Surgery at the Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, USA.
- Specialization in Oncological Surgery at the NCI (National Institute of Oncology), USA.
- Trained in General Surgery at the Clinic of Toronto, Canada.
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Medical Association
- Expert and ethical commission of the Ministry of Health of Israel
- Secretary of the Society of Genetic Technologies in Oncology
- Expert, National Institutes of Health, USA