Information about doctor
Yakov Mashiah - a famous Israeli specialist in the field of diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases. Among his patients are both adults and children. Doctor's work experience is about 30 years. He created and headed the department of early diagnosis of skin cancer, organized on the basis of the dermatological department of the medical center. Currently he is Yakov Mashiah working as a senior doctor of an adult and children's department of a medical center.
The doctor began studying dermatovenerology in France, continued his education at the University of Israel. It is engaged in the treatment of a wide range of dermato-pathologies, using modern progressive techniques, including layer-by-layer removal of MOS, TIL cell therapy, etc.
The doctor regularly covers the details of his own clinical trials and the results of his work in specialized medical journals, writes articles on dermatovenerology. He teaches at the Department of Skin Diseases at the University of Tel Aviv, and in 2008 he received the title of the best teacher of Israel.
Education and work experience
- Study medicine in france
- Faculty of Medicine Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Internship in the field of dermatology in the medical center Ichilov (Suraski), Tel Aviv, Israel
- Internship in pediatric dermatology at the Necker Children's Clinic, Paris, France
Membership in international organizations
- Israeli Association of Skin and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Israeli Association of Pediatric Dermatologists
- French Association of Pediatric Dermatologists
- European Association of Dermatologists
- American Academy of Dermatology