Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), or simple prostate adenoma, is one of the very unpleasant diseases that lie in wait for middle-aged and older men. It would seem that the change is benign, from the point of view of oncology it is safe, but nevertheless, it is associated with a noticeable discomfort and psychological stress, leaving its imprint on various spheres of a man's life.
Indications of the tadimaxa
The drug "Tadimax" is designed to facilitate the life of patients suffering from urination disorders, inherent in this disease.
Since problems with urination are observed not only in neoplasms, but also in inflammatory processes in the prostate gland, another indication for the use of the drug "Tadimax" is known to many men over 35 years of age prostatitis.
The need for such a drug is caused not only by a certain discomfort experienced by men diagnosed with prostate adenoma or prostatitis. The fact is that enlarged prostate (due to a tumor or inflammation) compressing the urethra and thus blocking the passage of urine, contributes to intoxication of the body, stagnation of urine and, as a consequence, the development of urolithiasis, inflammation of the bladder known as cystitis, and kidneys (all the same pyelonephritis).
It turns out that "Tadimax" not only removes the unpleasant symptoms of BPH and prostatitis, but it is a preventive tool that prevents unpleasant and dangerous complications of these diseases.
Pharmacodynamics is due to the properties of the active substances that make up the basis of the drug. The composition with a rich complex of medicinal plants provides the drug not only with anti-inflammatory and bactericidal action, it also perfectly removes pain. In addition, he copes well with the task of normalizing blood flow in the vessels, increasing their tone, improves metabolism and relieves swelling.
Composition of the preparation:
- Extract of leaves of krynum. This bulbous plant from the family of amaryllis, pleasing the eye with beautiful flowers, has outstanding healing properties. It is famous for its good antipyretic and anti-cancer effect.
- Extract of roots anemarenes asphodel. This looks like an ugly plant used in Tibetan medicine as an antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, antitumor and sedative. This plant prevents the growth of mutated cells in the tumor.
- Extract of bark of Amur velvet. It is a wonderful antiseptic with antiviral, antipyretic, bile and diuretic action.
- Motherwort extract. This remarkable restorative means with an uncommon tonic and sedative (soothing) effect. Among other things, the motherwort has a good antimicrobial effect.
- Peach extract. Peach is not only delicious sunny fruits, it is the elixir of youth and health. Peach extract is an extraordinary antioxidant that prevents aging of the body. It helps to remove toxins and toxins from the body, removes heat, removes inflammation. And besides it has the strongest anticancer and analgesic effect.
- Extract from the roots of alism (chasushi plantain). Useful properties of this plant are known and used in pharmacology since the Middle Ages. This is a wonderful diuretic and anti-inflammatory.
- Extract of the rhizomes of the pion purple. Another incredibly beautiful flower with extraordinary healing properties. Just the same medicine from the garden, lurking in the roots of a beautiful flower. The extract of the peony roots helps to reduce pain, relieves inflammation and swelling, relieves nervous tension and anxiety. It has a pronounced antispasmodic and diuretic properties.
- Extract of the bark of Chinese cinnamon is famous for its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
As you can see, the medicinal composition of the drug is selected in such a way that it is effective and as safe as possible to relieve inflammation and pain in the prostate and urethra, and to facilitate the excretion of urine from the body, preventing its stagnation and associated complications.
As far as "Tadimax" is a herbal preparation, its application as a whole does not harm the body. The main contraindication to the use of phytopreparation "Tadimax" is the individual intolerance of one (several) components in the composition of the drug and severe liver damage.
However, for some groups of patients, taking the drug may pose a certain risk. With caution, one should approach the use of "Tadimax" for people with low blood pressure and low heart rate (bradycardia), increased acidity of gastric juice and impaired liver function. The use of the drug in these groups of patients is associated with the danger of increasing side effects.
Side effects of the tadimaxa
Observed quite rarely. Most often it is an allergic reaction with rashes, swelling and itching. About 5% of patients complain of a burning sensation in the anal area during the first days of taking the drug. Sometimes there may be dizziness, even fainting is possible, severe fatigue and weakness, decreased efficiency, decreased attention, lowering of pressure. All unusual sensations should be reported to the attending physician for a review of the appointment.
Dosing and administration
Tablets "Tadimax" have a noticeable irritant effect on the gastrointestinal mucosa with increased acidity of gastric juice. In this regard, they are recommended to take after eating. The daily dose of the drug is 6 tablets, evenly distributed for 3 doses.
Therapy of prostate adenoma and prostatitis includes 3-week courses with interruptions of 7 days. The decision on the need to increase the course of treatment is in the competence of the attending physician.
Interactions with other drugs
There is no detailed information on the drug interaction of "Tadimax" with other drugs, but judging by the composition, it can enhance the action of sedatives, tranquilizers and alcohol.
Since "Tadimax" helps to increase the acidity of the stomach, with the treatment with this drug it is necessary to perform gastric tests with the measurement of the acidity of gastric juice. This will avoid unpleasant symptoms of gastritis and prevent the development of ulcerative processes in the gastrointestinal tract.
"Tadimax" usually does not affect the concentration of attention and reaction speed, except in cases of the development of appropriate side effects.