Estroel with menopause
Climax is not an easy period in the life of any woman. You can alleviate your condition by using a variety of alternative prescriptions and medicines. One of the most popular drugs in this area recently is Estroel.
Indications of the estroela during menopause
Estroel is a modern drug that is prescribed to improve the general condition of a woman during menopause. Typically, a specialist can prescribe this remedy in the event of the following symptoms:
- Changes in the monthly cycle and the delay in menstruation.
- Scant bloody discharge during menstruation.
- The patient constantly changes her mood, she becomes more irritable and depressed.
- Loss of appetite.
- Bad dream.
- Frequent migraines, which are accompanied by dizziness.
- Tides, when the patient feels fever.
- Weight changes.
- The patient often gets tired.
Also, Estroel is used after a surgery to remove the ovaries, to treat premenstrual syndrome and to prevent diseases associated with age-related changes in the female body (only from the age of 35).
The device contains such active components:
- Extract from the root of yams of wild and extract of soy isoflavones. These plants are considered natural sources of estrogens, so with their help the drug can significantly improve the woman's well-being, as well as reduce the frequency and strength of "tides".
- Indole-3-carbinol - helps to normalize the hormonal balance and significantly reduce the possibility of malignant tumors in the mammary glands.
- Sodium tetroborate - prevents the development of osteoporosis.
- Extract from the fruits of sacred vitex - reduces irritability, tenderness in the region of the breasts, nervousness. Helps overcome headaches with menopause.
- Folic acid and vitamin E - helps to strengthen immunity, has anti-anemic effect, removes fast fatigue.
- DL-phenylalanine - the patient becomes more resistant to stressful situations.
The drug has a calming and restorative effect, normalizes the processes in the autonomic nervous system of a woman.