The use of cereals for gastritis with high acidity can be described for a long time. Therefore, let us dwell on the main useful properties of cereals:
- porridge with gastritis eliminates pain, binds, prevents the relapse of the inflammatory process;
- porridges restore the level of vitamins in the body (in particular, vitamins A, K, tocopherol, nicotinic acid);
- in porridges contains a large number of important trace elements, such as zinc, iron, etc .;
- astringent properties of oatmeal help the early healing of damaged stomach tissues;
- absolutely all porridges are perfect for use in any period of the day and in combination with any other products.
Porridges with gastritis with high acidity are selected especially carefully, since this disease is not an easy one. All cereals must be cooked longer than always, so that the groats are well boiled. For cooking, it is allowed to use water or milk, 50% diluted with water.
- Buckwheat has a mass of medicinal abilities:
- facilitates the effects of stress;
- promotes regeneration of the mucosa;
- increases the amount of hemoglobin in the blood;
- prevents dangerous complications (for example, the development of cancer in the stomach).
Buckwheat normalizes the intestinal peristalsis. Such porridge will never cause an allergy, so it can be used without problems in pregnancy and lactation, and in early childhood.
- Oatmeal is one of the most dietary cereals that can be recommended, as with gastritis with high acidity, and with other diseases of the digestive tract.
- Oatmeal has such abilities:
- knits, wraps mucous, reducing pain;
- for a long time eliminates the feeling of hunger;
- prevents gastritis relapse caused by stressful situations;
- eliminates problems with defecation;
- helps restore the tissues of the stomach.
- Rice in the form of porridge is rich in Group B vitamins, tocopherol and vitamin PP, as well as a large number of microelements. Rice groats are the only cereal with significant absorbent properties. Thanks to them, rice can be used with the most serious intoxication as a sorbent.
Rice porridge is useful in inflammation of the intestinal mucosa and stomach, it is allowed to take in food in childhood, during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Manna porridge contains a large percentage of carbohydrates and is easily perceived by the body, so it is often recommended for use during the recovery of patients after prolonged illnesses. It is possible to prepare a mango and with gastritis with increased acidity - such porridge does not damage the stomach and is well absorbed.
However, to eat manna porridge in large quantities is not recommended - it is very caloric, so its frequent use can lead to the appearance of extra pounds.
- Corn cereals can have a different degree of grinding - with gastritis with high acidity it is allowed to use only the finest grits. Corn porridge with gastritis with high acidity should be used moderately - with a lot of liquid and after a long cooking. One or two times a week will be enough.
Of course, corn is a useful product. It contains folic and pantothenic acids, B-group vitamins, tocopherol and retinol, beta-carotene and biotin. Also there are enough fiber, di and monosaccharides, polyunsaturated fatty acids, starch. Nevertheless, corn porridge is a bit heavy for the stomach, and with gastritis it can be difficult to digest it.
- Pearl barley is obtained from grains of barley, so its second name is barley porridge. Many people do not like it - and completely in vain: the pearl barley perfectly eliminates signs of inflammation and can be used, as in gastritis with high acidity, and with peptic ulcer and pancreatitis. In addition, pearl barley strengthens immunity, lowers cholesterol, fights anemia, improves intestinal motility, removes toxic substances from the body.
However, abuse of pearl barley is also not worth it: with gastritis with high acidity it is best to use it no more than 3 times a week, not too large portions.
- Lentil has been gaining popularity in the last decade, and it's not surprising - it's very useful and, in addition, it's available. Lentil porridge "spurs" metabolic processes, improves the function of the urinary system, strengthens immune defense. Scientists have identified serotonin in lentils - this explains the property of this product to eliminate depression, anxiety, and cheer. In addition, lentils contain relatively much potassium and iron - this combination helps improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system and prevent anemia.
With gastritis with high acidity, lentils can be consumed, but with caution - no more than 1-2 times a week, not very large portions, so as not to overload the digestive system.
- Millet porridge is an excellent source of energy for the exhausted disease of the body. Millet is rich in slowly digestible carbohydrates, which are gradually released, giving the body vivacity. Millet porridge improves the functioning of the intestines, normalizes metabolic processes, removes unnecessary substances from the body (for example, it is highly recommended to include such porridge in the diet after prolonged therapy with antibiotics).
With gastritis with high acidity, millet porridge is cooked on milk and can be consumed once a day - preferably in the mornings. Contraindicated in its use in hypothyroidism and a lack of iodine in the body.
- Wheat porridge, as well as corn, is not recommended for use during exacerbation of gastritis, and should be prepared only from grits. This porridge is nutritious, hypoallergenic, accelerates the recovery of the body after the disease. Such porridge can be consumed by everyone except small children.