So, what can and can not be eaten if you have a hyperacid gastritis?
Under the ban fall: any fat meat and poultry; Salted and smoked bacon and bacon; canned meat; salted and smoked fish, including herring; fish preserves and canned food; black and red caviar, as well as seafood - shrimp, mussels, squid, etc.
Do not bring benefits for the gastric mucosa fresh bread and buns, black bread; leguminous crops; bran, millet, pearl barley and corn porridge; fermented milk products, fat cream and sour cream; edible rennet cheeses; ice cream and confectionery.
Excluded from the menu are fresh white cabbage and sauerkraut (as well as all vegetable pickles and marinades), Brussels sprouts, radish and radish, spinach and sorrel, tomatoes and paprika, onions and garlic, fresh fruits with coarse fiber, citrus and sour berries.
We will have to refuse dishes such as borsch, soups with meat and fish broth, chicken broth, mushroom soup, bean and pea soup, pickle, vinaigrette, brawn and cold, shish kebab and pelmeni.
Tarragon, black pepper, turmeric, ginger and other spices with gastritis with high acidity are absolutely counter-indicative. Just like mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, tomato, mushroom and soy sauce. It is strictly forbidden to eat fast food.
And in the list, including the allowed products for gastritis with high acidity, specialists in therapeutic nutrition include:
- dried bread from wheat flour, biscuits, baked patties with a neutral filling (no more than twice a week), unleavened pancakes or fritters (once a week);
- lean beef, beef tongue, rabbit, young turkey, chicken breast without skin or fillets, chicken liver - boiled, stewed, baked in portions or in the form of steam cutlets;
- vegetable oil (sunflower or olive), unsalted butter;
- Low-fat cooked sausage or dairy sausages (not more than 60 g per day);
- lean fish - cod, tuna, trout, pike perch - in boiled form and in the form of steamed fish cutlets;
- hard, cheesy cheeses with fat content of 30% (maximum 30-45 g per day);
- non-acid curd and natural yoghurt with a fat content of 3.2%;
- chicken and quail eggs - soft-boiled, omelet with milk or cream;
- porridge (semolina, buckwheat, oats, rice);
- macaroni from hard wheat varieties premium (which are put in soup or are the side dish for the second);
- potatoes (boiled, baked or mashed, fried forbidden);
- carrots and beets (in boiled form);
- Cauliflower and zucchini (steamed or steamed);
- pumpkin (puree, as well as in porridge or desserts);
- sweet apples (including baked ones), ripe pears (without peel), peaches, melons, bananas.
What can and can not be drunk with gastritis with high acidity
Most patients are helped by alkaline - chloride-sulphate-hydrocarbonate or hydrocarbonate-sodium mineral water in gastritis with high acidity, such as: Naftusya, Polyana Kvasova, Svalyava, Essentuki, Borjomi. Only before drinking it is necessary to pour water in a glass beforehand so that carbon dioxide leaves.
You can drink green tea, weakly boiled black tea, natural sweet fruit juices (after diluting them with water 1: 1), compote of dried fruits, kissel.
But here yogurt (and all sour milk drinks), natural black coffee, cocoa, carbonated water and broth of rose hips increases the acidity of the stomach and can enhance the symptoms of hyperacid gastritis.
As for milk, which gastroenterologists traditionally recommend to drink at night with a hyperacid gastritis, its fat content should be at least 2.5%, and before consumption it should be slightly heated. At the same time, many foreign experts believe that calcium, casein and whey milk proteins can stimulate the release of additional hydrochloric acid in the stomach and thereby strengthen the symptoms of gastritis. In addition, fresh milk has a weakly acid reaction (pH 6.68), so patients with gastritis should decide on the use of milk, based on an individual reaction to this product.
It is important to remember that immediately after a meal it is not recommended to drink anything, use of liquid should be postponed for at least an hour after eating.
It is completely unacceptable for any alcohol with gastritis with high acidity (vodka, champagne, white and red wine, beer). Also remember that very harmful to the gastric mucosa is smoking with gastritis with high acidity.