Medical expert of the article
Why do hair fall out and what to do?
All iLive content is medically reviewed or fact checked to ensure as much factual accuracy as possible.
We have strict sourcing guidelines and only link to reputable media sites, academic research institutions and, whenever possible, medically peer reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (, , etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate, out-of-date, or otherwise questionable, please select it and press Ctrl + Enter.
If a healthy, outwardly human hair falls out, then there is reason to think about the reasons that could cause alopecia (the scientific definition of the process of hair loss). There are congenital alopecia, associated with a genetic predisposition and symptomatic, caused by infectious diseases, toxins.
Daily for the rest of their lives, each hair falls out. And with insignificant losses there is no reason for panic as hair falling out is a sign that a new one is growing in its place.
When should I sound an alarm? It is normal if a person loses up to 150 hair a day. If the number of dropped hair is much greater than the specified figure, then it is already worth looking for the cause.
Check the condition of the hair can be at home, thanks to a simple test. This procedure should be followed by unwashed hair, since shampoo also has certain properties that affect the fragility of the hair. So, let's get started. It is necessary to pull yourself by the hair in several different areas of the head, for example, on the temple, temechke and nape. Now we look, how many hair remained in hands. If their number does not exceed five, then there is no reason for excitement.
How much does hair fall per day?
It all depends on the individual characteristics of the body and the length of the hair. On average, the amount of hair loss should not exceed 150 pieces. But again, thin hair that are prone to regular artificial drying may fall out and in larger quantities. If hair loss has become too much trouble, then you should not confuse "falling out" with "baldness." In the first variant, vitamin masks can be used as a prophylaxis, and in the second, a visit to a doctor who will prescribe the treatment after diagnosis. In addition, head massage, which improves the process associated with blood circulation in the scalp area, will not interfere.
Why do hair fall out?
The causes of alopecia are numerous and varied, so it is impossible to prescribe the necessary effective treatment without a specialist's examination.
The most common form is found mainly in males and is known as androgenetic or hereditary alopecia. In the case of the hereditary type, men lose their hair from an early age (16-18 years). Androgenetic form is directly related to the number of male hormones in the blood, so in rare cases can occur even in women. More than 90% of gradually balding males have a hereditary form.
The next form is the so-called focal alopecia. Unlike the previous form, the focal form does not depend on the sex and age of people. If your hair falls out foci, this condition is called "nest" loss due to appearance: it appears as one or more small foci of alopecia on the scalp of the scalp. In most cases, the focal type does not progress, and the hair itself is restored without negative health effects. The diffuse and scarlike forms are least common. In the first case, the person's hair falls evenly over the entire surface of the scalp and body, during scarring alopecia, a person loses his scalp in a certain area of the head, in the place of which a palpable cicatrix is formed.
At what diseases do hair fall out?
There are many factors that make hair fall out, so before starting treatment, you need to consult a trichologist or a dermatologist. The most common reason, as mentioned above, is a hereditary predisposition, which can only be combated at the hormonal level after consulting a specialist. The state of stress is also a weighty reason that can not only worsen overall well-being, but also cause hair loss. If the state of stress becomes habitual, then hair can fall out permanently, becoming chronic. Food can also affect the condition of the hair and scalp: if the diet is not balanced, the lack of vitamins and nutrients, especially iron, can cause rapid hair loss. If hair falls out in women, it is worth paying attention to hair styling products, hair cosmetics, and limiting thermal effects.
It's clear that a strong hair loss is a signal of our body that something is not right inside of us. So, what diseases can cause hair loss?
For example, in the disorder of the endocrine system, excessive hair loss is possible. If the body has hormonal disorders or problems associated with the intestine, say, dysbiosis.
Often, such a nuisance as baldness is a cry for the help of our inner hair, or rather their roots. Therefore, medical advice in this case will not be superfluous, especially since such a disease as androgenic alopecia is possible. How this disease is characterized. In simple terms, this is baldness against a background of hormonal failures. At an early stage of development, androgenic alopecia can be cured. To start this disease in any way it is impossible especially for men as they are characterized by complete baldness unlike women. In addition to androgenetic alopecia, there is a more rare disease - focal alopecia. The essence is basically the same as in the previous version, but here the fallout does not take place "by rows", but "foci", that is, the zone of alopecia has a clearer and more extensive form.
Surely, many have heard of a disease such as seborrhea or seborrheic dermatitis. We will not aggravate the detailed formulation, but the meaning of the disease is that it is a fungal lesion of the skin, not only the head, but also the forehead, nose and so on, which has the form of dandruff. Seborrhea can be caused by various factors, for example, diseases associated with immunity, stress.
It is possible that to determine the cause of baldness, you need to drip deeper, as it can cause a disease that is related to blood or organs. For example, patients with diabetes mellitus complain of hair loss.
The lack of iron in the body can affect the condition of the scalp. This process is characteristic of women during menstruation, as well as through grueling diets. In this case, it is necessary to take vitamins and not neglect the proper nutrition: fish, meat, liver, fruits, vegetables, porridges; drink juices, which include iron.
Inadequate circulation adversely affects hair growth. The factor of such a consequence may be cardiovascular diseases, osteochondrosis. In addition to diseases, the narrowing of blood vessels (why poor blood circulation) is characteristic of coffee lovers, lovers of strong tea. In this situation, you should limit yourself to coffee drinks and tea, and it is better to replace them with juices. As for alcohol, it is generally the most harmful thing for the whole organism as a whole, which affects not only the vessels and the condition of the hair.
The probability of insufficient immunity is not ruled out. Weakening of immunity occurs against inflammatory, cold and infectious diseases such as FLU, acute respiratory infections, ARVI, tonsillitis and the like. This same reaction of the body is possible during pregnancy, lactation and after childbirth.
When your head itches and hair falls out?
Itching on the scalp can cause fungal disease, which is accompanied by hair loss.
Dandruff, a seemingly familiar phenomenon with which a lot of ways (dandruff shampoo "Revlon Professional Pro You", shampoo "PHYTO", "Nizoral", etc.), can cause itching and hair loss. If the variant with dandruff and seborrhea is excluded, then you should pay attention to hair care products. It often happens that even an expensive and high-quality shampoo is not suitable for your type of hair. Let's say that if dry and brittle hair is washed with shampoo with nettle extract (for a fatty skin type), then it can cause itching and hair loss. It is worth considering the individual susceptibility of some substances and allergic reaction to certain components.
If hair falls out with a bulb?
If hair falls out with a bulb (root), then the most common factor in this process is the chemical effect on the hair: perm, hair dyeing and so on. If the person does not paint and does not curl the hair, the reasons can be:
- hormonal failure, a change in the reproductive system: the achievement of puberty, menopause, the onset of sexual activity;
- severe stress stroke, psychological trauma;
- reaction to some medicines;
- oncological diseases, diseases of the blood, liver, stomach, thyroid gland;
- exposure to harmful factors such as radiation, ultraviolet rays and so on;
- fungus of scalp.
How to be in a situation when hair falls out along with a bulb.
Strengthening the roots and restoring the skin process with alternative and modern cosmetics can significantly improve the condition of the hair.
Some alternative ways to normalize the hair condition:
- Once a week, rub in the scalp of the tar. Wash off the solution one hour after application. The hair is washed thoroughly with shampoo. Method of making a solution: half a glass of tar, 3 tablespoons of vodka, 100 ml of olive oil - mix. Store in a cool, dark place,
- a very specific smell of onion balsam can cause unpleasant aesthetic sensations. But the result of using this tool is stunning! How to make such a balm? Proportions one to one, that is equal parts of all ingredients: onion juice, kerosene and vodka. To insist such a mixture should within a day. Warning: the product is intended for daily use! It should be intensively rubbed into the scalp with a toothbrush, but not scratching the skin. To wash off hair it is necessary long so, the smell not from the first time is washed away,
- tincture of nettle. For cooking, you need 2 teaspoons of chopped nettle leaves and a glass of boiling water. Leaves of nettle are poured and boiled water. Then cover with a lid and allow the medium to cool. Use as a balm after washing your hair, that is, rinse your hair.
But to identify the cause of this problem is highly recommended, as in the case of a fungal disease, irreversible processes that are capable of leading the head to absolute alopecia are possible.
When hair fall out strongly?
The problem of falling out of hair is peculiar, both to men, and to women. If hair falls out strongly, it is the result of any stress or probable health problems. Often the causes of hair loss are lack of sleep, poor nutrition, and, in general, the wrong way of life.
If you lose a lot of hair, you may have hair loss. In this case, the diagnosis is the violation of the functional process of the hair follicle.
Often, baldness is accompanied by premature graying of the hair. In this situation, it is necessary to check the thyroid gland as possible disease - hyperthyroidism or thyrotoxicosis - excess production of thyroid hormones.
If the hair fall out in places?
If the hair fall out in places, then this is a sign of a possible disease on the nerves. Also, nervous disorders are characterized by hair loss "clumps". Severe stress or psychological trauma can contribute to this process.
If the nerves are all right, you should pay attention to the state of the scalp, it is possible that the reason is exactly this.
Gynecological and oncological diseases can adversely affect the condition of the hair. In addition, even some types of STDs (gonorrhea, syphilis, HIV, AIDS) can have their negative impact.
No masks and lotions will not help if the problem has to be solved from the inside! First - tests, and then - treatment!
When do hair fall out in men?
In olden times, it was said that if a man's hair falls out, then he sleeps on several pillows, that is, he changes his woman. But in our time, this phenomenon has a more logical explanation.
- age-related changes in the body, hormonal disorders;
- wrong way of life: food, sleep, overtime, work at the computer, harmful conditions;
- diseases: skin, fungal, mental, infectious, stomach problems and so on;
- hereditary factor;
- the desire to lose weight with the help of exhausting diets and accompanying supplements;
- a shortage or an overabundance of vitamins.
In order to properly deal with hair treatment, you need to establish the exact factor that caused hair loss. Analyzing the situation with an absolute guarantee, using virtual advice, it is impossible. Only a medical examination can determine the true cause of the problem.
If a woman's hair falls out?
Hair loss is characteristic of women aged 20 years. Often, women themselves are to blame for the fact that their hair falls out. We will admit, intensive hair coloring, chemical wave and hair curlers, drying with a hair dryer, varnishes and gels for hair, hair extensions and so on. There are other reasons why women lose their hair:
- Fungal diseases of the scalp, such as seborrhea and other types of dermatitis;
- dietary supplements;
- hypovitaminosis and vitamin deficiency;
- oncological diseases;
- diseases related to the digestive, immune or endocrine system. There are problems with bile;
- ecology and nutrition;
- stress, insomnia, overwork;
- menopause, pregnancy, childbirth and hormonal disorders;
If a woman notices that hair loss has become excessive, then neglect medical examination is not desirable. A timely diagnosis can prevent an irreversible process.
Hair falls on the legs
This reason can be justified by an unregulated blood glucose level, which is typical for diabetes mellitus. Of course, without tests, it's hard to say anything concrete.
If the hair falls on the legs, then this does not mean the presence of the disease. It is quite possible for such a phenomenon when wearing too narrow trousers, especially for products made from rough material, for example, jeans. Narrow jeans are able to "wipe" the hair.
Deficiency of vitamins, too, should not be excluded, as a possible variant of hair loss. And, behold, it's worth to beware, because, it is the lack of necessary substances that can cause a different kind of disease.
When do hair fall and split?
When the hair breaks and splits, it is often accompanied by their loss. As a result of what is happening? As a rule, the reason for this action is incorrect hair care and lack of vitamins, trace elements.
How to deal with this?
First, we change the shampoo. We try numerous options until the desired effect is achieved. It is not bad to try an egg-based shampoo, but again, not everyone fits.
Secondly, alternative means: chamomile broth, yeast masks.
Yeast mask recipe:
- a packet of yeast, only not dry,
- half a glass of yogurt,
- a tablespoon of honey.
All the ingredients are mixed until a homogeneous mass is obtained, and the finished mixture is applied to the hair. Too long to keep the mask is not so, as all the necessary substances, the roots of the hair are received within half an hour. After that, the hair should be thoroughly rinsed, so that there are no traces of the mask or its smell.
Third, we drink vitamins and calcium with iron. In pharmacies, some products are called for the growth of nails and hair, which include vitamins and trace elements. It will not be superfluous to "Jodomarin" and fish oil.
Hair fall out? To what doctor to address?
It is the treatment of the hair that the doctor - trichologist deals with. But, if the cause of the disease is directly related to skin diseases, then - a dermatologist. If the problem lies in other diseases, it is better to immediately consult a therapist, and the latter, in turn, analyzing the situation, will refer to the right specialist, perhaps even prescribe tests for hormonal disorders.
If the question is to find a good specialist, then they do not look for advertising, but reviews of those who have already experienced the methods of treating a particular doctor. Usually, therapy is complex, which consists of medicinal purposes, means for strengthening the hair, improving blood circulation, massage and other procedures.
What tests to hand over if hair falls out?
To save time and identify an accurate diagnosis, you can make an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) of the whole organism. It does not require special training, and besides it is harmless. If a person does not have money for such a procedure, then you can pass numerous tests:
- check the kidneys and adrenal glands;
- blood on the sugar level, on the calcium content;
- on hormonal changes;
- on oncological diseases;
- the digestive system;
- scraping the scalp;
- gynecological examination;
- on STDs;
- on infectious diseases;
- To be checked up on a neurosis.
Analyzes, as you can see, a lot. If the examination indicates that there are no abnormalities in the body, then only a consultation with the trichologist can determine the cause of hair loss.
What should I do if my hair falls out?
The situation is not pleasant, but this is not a reason for panic, as hair loss in a moderate amount is a normal process. If the effect is more significant, then there is also a solution to the problem. But the cause must first be established. To establish the factor, one should take into account the age and state of health.
By the way, the condition of the hair can affect the time of year. In the spring after a cold and without a vitamin winter, when the head was systematically under the cover of a hat, you can notice the loss of a large number of hair. Here the output is simple: a vitamin diet and hair masks.
Autumn affects not only deciduous trees, but also animals and even humans. In the fall in the fall of hair loss, men suffer as a male hormone affects the condition and hair growth. In addition, the summer hot sun rays, which by their ultraviolet action dried the scalp and hair, cause loss of hair in the fall.
If the hair falls out in spring and summer, it is worth thinking about the health of your stomach, as some diseases (ulcer, duodenum) manifest themselves during this time of year.
If hair falls out in winter and summer, and in a noticeable amount, then there is a need for testing for possible diseases.
Hair fall out? How to treat?
If your hair falls out, the treatment should begin with the correct diagnosis. The reasons for which hair fall out can be both external and internal, and only a specialist can determine them. The main goal of the treatment is to stop hair loss, restore the reproductive function of the bulbs and strengthen the remaining hair cover.
What to eat if hair falls out?
In most cases, the first step is to change the daily diet: based on the cause, the doctor selects a nutrition system that maximally supplies the body with the necessary trace elements and vitamins. If for a long time hair gradually drops out, the expert will advise medical cosmetics for a skin of a head and self-massage with the help of a rigid brush.
You need to eat everything you want! If the body requires something, then this is exactly what it lacks. It's easier to say what you can not eat, or rather drink! With abundant hair loss, alcohol should be excluded. The fact that alcohol has an effect on the liver and stomach, it is probably not worth talking, so everyone knows. And, behold, his effect on the hair is small, who knows.
Many advise cottage cheese and sour-milk products, but if a person can not even smell these products, how can he eat it? What to do in this case? Is there something I can replace? It is possible, calcium in tablets and bifido- and lactobacilli.
Also in the diet should include products containing iron and iodine, for example, apples and fish. But in case of personal intolerance, products can always be replaced by others that contain similar vitamins and substances.
In terms of treatment, modern medicine offers three treatment options: laser therapy, medication management and personal hair transplantation.
The correct treatment is always the right examination. If there are no problems inside, you can start with a head massage. Why with massage? Massage improves blood circulation. Often and densely because of blood circulation, the hair desires the best result.
So, how to make a massage?
Massage should be done with both hands, or rather fingers. With your fingertips in different points of your head, you should create smooth movements for 15 to 20 minutes, you can and longer, it will not be worse.
The second kind of massage is a usual hairbrush. A simple scratching of the head can even relieve fatigue and tension. This procedure can also be performed for about 20 minutes.
Another option - sipping hair. Sipping - does not mean that you need to pull the hair extensively to get pain. Light, not sharp movements are capable to improve blood circulation in a zone of a root of hair.
Any of these types of massage can be done daily, but without fanaticism: hair also needs rest.
Medicines against baldness and against hair loss
If to speak about medicamental treatment, then, how to resort to resort to such medicines.
- "Propecia" - pills that prevent baldness. Of course, the pleasure is not cheap, but they are worth it! This is a prescription drug, and is intended only for use by men.
Take it once a day in one tablet.
Side effect: the probability of reducing sexual desire and reproductive function.
In the European Union, the most famous among drugs that can combat baldness, acquired minoxidil and various shampoos based on it as a preventive measure. Initially, minoxidil was created to artificially lower the pressure, but during the study of this substance, a side effect associated with accelerated hair growth was discovered. The second known drug, which doctors advise bald, is finasteride. This drug is produced mainly in tablets, it is quite effective and does not give any unacceptable side effects. However, doctors warn that the optimal dosage of finasteride is not more than 1 mg / day. Preparations that contain about 3-5 mg in one tablet are not more effective, but the amount of finasteride significantly increases the cost of the drug.
- "Minoxidil" - is intended, both for women and for men against baldness and hair loss, associated with age and hormonal symptoms.
"Minoxidil" 2% is intended for a three-month course of treatment. Unfortunately, the instruction in English, therefore, consider the method of application: apply to affected areas of the scalp 1 ml twice a day. During pregnancy and lactation the drug is not used. The same contraindications apply to diseases: pheochromocytoma, hypersensitivity, dermatosis of the scalp, in the presence of skin lesions.
"Minoxidil" 5% more enhanced version of the drug. The course of treatment: half a year. Contraindications and method of use are the same as in the previous version. -
- "Spironolactone" is a potassium-sparing diuretic with a moderately natriuretic effect. Purpose: treatment of high blood pressure, diuretic. As a drug against alopecia approval by the FDA has not received. But despite this, is in great demand among women, as a remedy against alopecia. Why women? The medication has a number of side effects that have a special impact on the health of men: impotence, gynecomastia - enhancing the development of the mammary glands. Women experience malfunctions associated with the menstrual cycle; pain in the mammary glands. The way of application should be discussed with the doctor as the drug is potassium-sparing, which can cause a number of other health problems.
If it concerns focal alopecia, then there is no special medicine, but many people use the following options to solve this problem:
- corticosteroids - hormones with anti-inflammatory effect that contribute to the suppression of the immune system, are used as a control for autoimmune diseases, including focal alopecia. They can be used as an injection and as tablets.
- "Kenalog" - corticosteroids, presented in the form of an injection, which should be taken under the supervision of a doctor, respectively, he also prescribes the desired dosage as the drug has several prescriptions, contraindications and side effects:
- indications: bronchial asthma, pemphigoid, hay fever, spasmodic bronchitis, psoriasis, dermatitis, chronic inflammatory diseases of the joints, gout, exudative arthritis, edema of joints, arthrosis, blockade of the shoulder joint, chronic lupus erythematosus, chronic inflammation of the inner layer of the joint capsule, alopecia areata.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity, bone atrophy, stomach and duodenal ulcer, nervous and mental diseases, chickenpox, viral diseases, fungal infections, glaucoma. Also, the drug is not prescribed to children from 12 to 16 years of age. Lactation and pregnancy are also included in a group of contraindications.
- side effects: necrosis of bone tissue, reversible atrophy, heat feeling, acne and blisters, pigmentation change, increased hair growth, Cushing's syndrome, muscle weakness, atrophy of bone tissue, muscles and adrenal glands, menstrual irregularity, diabetes, impotence and much more. , depending on the individual characteristics of the person.
- "Prednisone" is an oral form of corticosteroids. Its purpose is anti-shock and immunosuppressive function. Influences the level of glucose in the blood, catabolic action, redistribution of adipose tissue.
- Dosage has an individual character, and the course of treatment is short.
- Contraindications include: hypersensitivity, gastric and duodenal ulcer, Cushing's syndrome, osteoporosis, thromboembolism and predisposition to it, renal failure, viral diseases, systemic mycoses, severe arterial hypertension, tuberculosis, glaucoma, mental illness, vaccination period.
- Side effects: Cushing's disease, weight gain, steroid diabetes, atrophy of the adrenal cortex, deterioration of the nitrogen balance, increased gastric acidity, ulcerogenic effect on the gastrointestinal tract, increased withdrawal of potassium, suspension in the body of sodium with swelling, arterial hypertension, aseptic necrosis of bones, osteoporosis, mental disorders, steroid cataract, the likelihood of latent glaucoma, decreased immunity, increased blood coagulability.
- "Kenalog" - corticosteroids, presented in the form of an injection, which should be taken under the supervision of a doctor, respectively, he also prescribes the desired dosage as the drug has several prescriptions, contraindications and side effects:
- More radical measures: hair transplantation. This method of treating alopecia is performed surgically. In this case, the growing hair is transplanted to the "bare" part of the head. Naturally, the cost of surgery exceeds medication. But the effect is permanent.
- Laser devices are devices that emit laser light. These include many types of portable devices, including combs and massage brushes.
- As cosmetics, you can use various lotions and masks to improve hair growth:
- "Alerana" is an embalming spray that is used to treat baldness in women. It has a complex stimulating effect on hair growth and their follicles. There is a remedy with the same name, but for men. The principle of its action is the same, but the difference is in concentration.
- "Brelil Hair Cur Anti Hairloss Lotion" - lotion against hair loss. This tool affects the growth of new hair, while preventing the loss of existing ones. In the package there is a special applicator for even distribution of the lotion. How to use: the hair should be washed. On the screenings, apply "Brelil Hair Cur Anti Hairloss Lotion" and do not wash off until the next washing of the head.
- "Actuel Placenta" - balm-mask, which can afford everyone. Its cost is on average $ 2. Despite the price, there are good reviews regarding the quality of the product. It is applied to clean wet hair, and after 5-10 minutes the mask can be washed off.
- "Garni" is a lotion that controls hair loss and prevents baldness.
- "HaiR Vita" - a comprehensive series of hair care, which prevents hair loss and provides rapid growth of new hair.
What vitamins will help with hair loss?
What vitamins should I take if my hair falls out? First of all, you need to know what exactly vitamins are missing, what happens when you give blood.
Vitamins, which are very popular among consumers:
- "Vitasharm", in spite of not expensive cost, is a very effective tool that contains such components: vitamin A, B1, B2, B5, B6, PP. The drug is taken for 1 month with a dose of 1 tablet a day after meals. Side effects: a possible allergy to the constituent vitamins.
Indication: for the purpose of curing hypovitaminosis (A and B); Skin diseases, including psoriasis and hyperkeratosis.
The drug should not be taken to children, pregnant women, people with a possible allergy to vitamins A and a group of B vitamins, people with cholelithiasis, who suffer from chronic pancreatitis.
And most importantly: it is impossible to take several vitamin-containing preparations at the same time, because it can cause an excess of vitamins;
- Perfectil contains vitamin B1; AT 2; AT 3; AT 5; AT 6; AT 12; D 2.5; FROM; E; PABC; iron; magnesium; manganese; magnesium; copper; iodine; silicon; selenium; chromium; extract of Radix bardanae powder; extract of Echinacea Purpurea powder.
The drug is intended for people suffering from eczema, psoriasis, alopecia, excessive dry skin, damaged skin. It is also an excellent tool for strengthening nails and hair. Plus, it slows the aging of the skin.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity.
- Side effect: an allergic reaction.
- Dosage: eat 1 capsule per day after meals.
In case you have hair loss, you can turn to alternative medicine, which recommends weekly applying to the scalp regenerating masks from vegetable oil, honey or fermented milk products. The most popular recipe for a mask that stimulates hair growth: 2 tbsp. Spoons of rapeseed or burdock oil, half a glass of natural yogurt or kefir mixed, put on the scalp, wrapped with food wrap and a warm towel. If hair falls out regularly, using moisturizing masks based on plant components, you can forget that your hair falls out and even stimulate the growth of their growth.
If you lose hair the simplest way to solve is to purchase a wig. At the moment, on sale you can find a huge range of wigs for every taste. The cost of the wig will depend on the length of the "hair" and the material from which it is made, and a varied design will allow you to change the image literally every week.
Strongly drop out hair: what to do?
If there are no health problems, then with a strong loss of hair, it is advised to use a complex treatment, which consists of taking vitamins, applying masks, head massage and stress free. Some resort to a counter on the head to provide a rush of blood to the roots of the hair. Also, blood circulation in the problem zone can be improved with the help of oils and a massage comb. But you should pay attention that the comb should not scratch the skin, therefore, it is best to use a wooden one. So, let's look at how to handle oils and a comb:
- olive oil. Initially, it is rubbed with fingers on the scalp. After that the oil of the comb is distributed over the entire length of the hair. It is not necessary to hurry up in this matter as a comb in this case plays the role of a masseur. The more you drive through the hair, the more effective the result, but you do not need to overdo it either. 20 minutes of massage is enough. Then give the hair to rest for half an hour, and rinse with plenty of water. The same principle is used with other types of oils: linseed oil, burdock, castor, coconut, mustard, sea-buckthorn, almond, peach, jojoba oil.
Do not interfere with the sauna, sauna and contrast shower. Speaking human language, avoiding scientific terms, there are a lot of sebaceous glands in the scalp that affect the vital functions of the hair. And couples in the bath or in the sauna affect the skin, as a cleanser.
Mask for hair loss
In this matter, special attention should be paid to oils: burdock and castor oil.
A very rich and active recipe:
- A tablespoon of castor oil + a tablespoon of burdock oil + a teaspoon of honey + egg yolk + 2 drops of lemon juice = an ideal mask. All of the above ingredients should not just be mixed, but as it should be whipped until the formation of foam. The resulting mass is applied to the hair and, for about an hour, we carry this gruel on our head. Then wash off.
- 1 tablespoon of cognac mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and the same onion juice. Honey before it is necessary to warm up on fire that it had more liquid form. The resulting product is mixed and worn on the hair for about half an hour. Then carefully rinse.
- Many use a mask of blue clay. It can be purchased at pharmacies and at cosmetic stores. Instructions for use are attached. Or a mask of colorless henna, in which all the proportions are also indicated.
Restoration of fallen hair
To restore hair, in fact, is not so difficult, but the desired result can not be immediately obtained. This process is carried out with the help of medical advice and special preparations. Castor and burdock oil are used as alternatives.
At specialized forums, you can find positive comments regarding shampoo for horses, which are sold in veterinary clinics. At the initial stage of using such a shampoo really great effect. But a person who understands at least some of the components of the shampoo understands that the content will only aggravate the situation and bring it to baldness over time. Therefore, do not experiment, do not listen to the advice of those who simply "spam", and you can consult with a specialist online even if you do not have time to visit the hospital.
But, at the expense of alternative means that help at the time when hair fall out - no complaints.