Ointment from genital warts
Ointment from genital warts is used to treat small outgrowths on the body. The peculiarity of genital warts is that they arise not only on the body, but also in the mouth, on the genitals and in the anus. The disease occurs due to HPV - the human papillomavirus. Genital warts or genital warts very often occur in women on the labia minora and in the vagina. In rare cases, growths appear in the anus and even on the cervix. In men, growths appear on the head of the penis, on the foreskin and bridle, in the groin, buttocks and thighs.
Treatment of genital warts has a number of features:
- The body does not produce permanent immunity to papillomaviruses, which means that if the infection recurs, the growths will appear again.
- In 30-40% of patients who have been treated and completely removed by papillomas, relapses occur. Therefore, in addition to the main treatment course, it is mandatory that antirecession therapy
The treatment of genital warts is handled by a dermatovenerologist, it is he who selects effective medications that help to remove skin growths. For the treatment of papillomas, a doctor makes a chart that can include:
- Local use of antiviral ointments for application to the affected area. Chemotherapeutic drugs are used for treatment: Solkoderm and Polophyllotoxin. If liniment is used at home, then this should be done with extreme caution, since the use of drugs can cause the appearance of gross scars.
- In addition to ointments, for the treatment of genital warts, tableted antiviral drugs are also used: Alpizarin, Likopid. True, these drugs are prescribed to patients only with multiple and huge papillomas.
- Genital warts are treated with immunomodulators - Galavit, Immunofan, Cycloferon. If the growths are very large, then surgical removal is carried out for their removal: excision, laser moxibustion, cryodestruction.
- When treating genital warts in pregnant women, liniments, like other medicines, are allowed only in the first trimester. To do this, use Solkoderm or Interferon.
Names of ointments for condylomata
The names of ointments for condylomata must be known to every patient who has experienced this disease. But before going to the pharmacy, it is worthwhile to know that the drugs should be prescribed by the attending physician, after a complete examination and diagnosis of the disease. The physician should familiarize the patient with the rules for the use of ointment from genital warts, and the patient should use the instruction. If genital warts are treated in a zone inaccessible for self-removal, the liniment is applied to the affected parts of the body in a hospital setting.
Any liniment is contraindicated for self-use to remove intranasal, intra-urethral and intravaginal papillomas. With special care and only under the supervision of a doctor, liniment is used to treat people under the age of 18 and pregnant women. Consider the most popular names for ointments for condylomata.
Preparations of podophylline (Podophyllum)
Podofillin is a cytostatic drug with plant extracts. The use of liniment causes papillomas necrosis, but does not destroy the papilloma virus. Medicines of this group are used to treat genital warts.
Gel for removal of condylomas, is available with a plastic applicator for easy application to the skin. The medicine is used for three days, applying to the skin twice a day. With relapse of the condyloma, a second course of treatment is recommended.
Liniment is applied a thin layer on the skin with condylomas. The course of treatment lasts until the extinction disappears, but no more than 16 weeks. The substance is applied to the skin three times a week.
Preparations of blue catechins (Sinecatechins)
Sinecatechin is an extract of green tea leaves, which has antiviral, antioxidant and immunostimulating effects on the lesions.
Apply to the skin three times a day, until the papillom completely disappears. Before using the ointment, consult a dermatologist. The medicine can be used to treat genital warts.
The drug is in the form of a gel for the treatment of any skin damage. Galaderm is effective in both condylomata and other skin growths. The medicine is applied to the damaged skin 2-3 times a day for a month. The main contraindication to the use of the drug is an increased sensitivity to its components. Long-term use of liniment may cause allergic reactions. It is only released on prescription.
Antiviral ointment with antifungal and bacteriostatic action. Effective in the treatment of parasitic fungal diseases, with papillomas and candidiasis. Ointment is applied to lesions 1-3 times a day for a month. With more prolonged use, the medicine causes reddening of the skin and burning. Contraindicated to use during pregnancy, with telangiectasia and hirsutism.
Medicinal product with pronounced virostatic action. The composition includes a number of plant components: purified extract of Solanum tuberosum and biologically active substances. Assign for the treatment of infectious and inflammatory lesions of the skin and mucous membranes. Effective with condylomata, papillomas, genital and oral herpes. Ointment is used externally for 7-10 days. Side effects of Panavir are manifested in the form of allergic reactions. The drug is contraindicated to use with individual intolerance of the components of the drug. Panavir is released in the form of an ointment, a gel, a solution for external use and injections.
Oksolinovaya ointment has a high antiviral activity. Liniment is used for the treatment of genital warts, wetting rashes, shingles and blistering. Duration of the drug from 3-4 weeks, the liniment is applied 2-3 times a day on the damaged skin areas. Oxolin can cause a burning feeling. It is contraindicated to apply hypersensitivity to its components.
Ointment for external use, has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, keratolytic action. Liniment is used for the treatment of papillomas, warts, psoriasis, ichthyosis, eczema, oily seborrhea, pityriasis and other skin lesions. It is contraindicated to use with intolerance of the components of the drug, with renal failure and infant age of patients. Salicylic ointment causes side effects in the form of allergic reactions, itching, burning and redness of the skin. It is used only for the doctor's prescription.
Oksolinovaya ointment with condylomata
Oksolinovaya ointment with condylomata is effective in treating any skin viral diseases. It is an effective antiviral agent for external use. The active substance - oxoline, has a high activity in the treatment of viruses spread by airborne droplets.
- Effective in the treatment and prevention of HPV, ARVI, herpes, psoriasis, depriving, adenovirus. The use of liniment slows the reproduction of the viral infection and blocks the inflammatory processes.
- The drug has virtually no side effects, in rare cases causes burning and itching. Has a wide spectrum of action and is active against a large number of infections and viruses. The main active substance helps to fight the external symptoms of condyloma, but does not destroy the virus.
- Apply ointment is necessary on the advice of a doctor, as a rule, the medicine is applied to the damaged parts of the body and superimposed waxed paper. A similar procedure is performed within a month to achieve a therapeutic effect.
- It is used with caution for the treatment of papillomas in pregnant women and in children. Liniment is dispensed according to the prescription of the doctor, special attention must be paid to the storage rules, since its medicinal properties depend on this.
Ointment Wifefer from condylomas
Wyferon ointment from genital warts is a remedy for the treatment of papillomavirus infections. Viferon is a complex drug that contains ascorbic acid and human interferon recombinant alpha-2. It has antiviral, antiproliferative and immunomodulating properties. The peculiarity of the drug is that even with prolonged use, Viferon does not form antibodies, which neutralize its active substances. Viferon is released in the form of ointments and suppositories for rectal administration.
- Ointment is used to treat herpetic lesions of the mucous membranes and skin, with any manifestations of papillomavirus infections. The drug is effective in treating bovenoid papulosis, vulgar warts and genital warts.
- Viferon is applied a thin layer on condylomas from 3-4 times a day. Duration of treatment is individual for each patient and ranges from 5-7 days.
- Side effects are manifested in the form of skin allergic reactions, itching, urticaria and pass through 72 hours after the withdrawal of the drug.
- Ointment is contraindicated to use with individual intolerance of its components. Since the liniment has a low systemic absorption, it is allowed to use it for the treatment of papillomas during pregnancy and lactation.
Condylm ointment for removal of condylomas
Condylm ointment for the removal of condylomas is used to eliminate skin growths that appear due to papillomavirus. Effectively fights with cutaneous manifestations of the disease, both on the mucous membranes, and on any part of the body. The drug causes the death of viral cells and effectively fights the virus in the body. If the liniment is used in the complex treatment of papillomavirus, together with tableted drugs, solutions and injections, the virus can be disposed of for a long time.
Condylom is effective as a prophylactic for relapses of the disease. Use the product with extreme caution, apply only to damaged areas of the skin, avoiding contact with healthy skin, as the ointment can cause a burn or leave scars. Apply Condil is recommended after consulting a dermatologist and drawing up a treatment regimen. The drug is dispensed only on medical prescription.
Bonofotton ointment from genital warts
Bonafton from genital warts has an antiviral effect and is active against papillomavirus, adenovirus and herpes simplex virus. The drug is used to treat papillomas, including acuminous, herpetic keratitis, genital herpes, viral diseases of the skin and mucous membranes.
Ointment is used for the appointment of a doctor, according to the dermatologist's treatment regimen. As a rule, the medicine is applied to lesions 3-5 times a day for 14-20 days. When the warts are infected with mucous membranes, the treatment lasts until the necessary therapeutic effect is obtained. Causes allergic reactions that occur after the drug is discontinued. Bonafton is contraindicated to use with increased sensitivity to the components of the drug and during pregnancy.
, , 
Dosing and Administration
The way of application and the dose of ointment for the treatment of genital warts are selected individually for each patient by a dermatologist. The doctor conducts examination, diagnostics and takes tests to determine the characteristics of HPV, which will help in choosing the most effective liniment.
Typically, the ointment is applied 2-5 times in the knock on the affected skin areas for 3-10 days. Some drugs need to be applied only a few times a week, mainly it is an ointment for moxibustion and removal of papillomas. Not adherence to the recommendation regarding the dosage and duration of drug use leads to adverse reactions.
, , , , , ,