All iLive content is medically reviewed or fact checked to ensure as much factual accuracy as possible.
We have strict sourcing guidelines and only link to reputable media sites, academic research institutions and, whenever possible, medically peer reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (, , etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate, out-of-date, or otherwise questionable, please select it and press Ctrl + Enter.
Medical expert of the article
Multivitamin agent Undetab - encoding ATC A11B A.
Indications of the undetab
Undetab is prescribed to prevent and eliminate hypovitaminosis, to accelerate metabolic processes (especially in elderly patients), as well as in special cases, accompanied by an additional need for vitamins:
- with malnutrition;
- with excessive intellectual and physical stress, stress;
- with reduced efficiency;
- as an additional remedy - for chronic systemic diseases, with cardiac and vascular pathologies;
- to accelerate recovery after protracted illnesses, injuries, surgeries;
- with the slowing down of metabolic processes, with the weakness of the body's defenses, in the violation of enzyme activity and the function of the endocrine system.
Undetab is a biconvex rounded tablet in a pinkish-brown shell. The shell can contain dark inclusions, which is considered the norm.
Medpreparat is presented by active ingredients, which determine its basic abilities:
- retinol (Vitamin A);
- tocopherol (Vit. E);
- vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, B5;
- ascorbic acid;
- nicotinamide, folic acid, and routine.
Tablets are packed in blisters of 10 pieces (3 blisters in a cardboard bundle), or in plastic jars of 50 pieces.
Undetab is a multivitamin agent with a pronounced and comprehensive biological effect on the body. The properties of the drug are due to the capabilities of its individual ingredients:
- protein-enzyme products are stabilized, the formation of epithelium, bone tissue, the production of immunoglobulins;
- the function of the protective system, the processes of intracellular metabolism are normalized;
- improves oxygen metabolism in tissues, the state of blood vessels;
- the state of the nervous system is stabilized;
- facilitates the processes of intracellular respiration, improves visual function;
- the production of neurotransmitters is activated;
- the processes of hematopoiesis are normalized, the amino acid composition is improved;
- improves the condition of the skin, bone system, tooth enamel;
- strengthens the vascular wall, eliminates the fragility of small vessels;
- stimulates erythropoiesis;
- the hormonal balance and the development of antibodies, as well as the assimilation of nutrients within the small intestine, are restored.
Side effects of the undetab
- Allergic manifestations, from mild redness to anaphylactic shock.
- Digestive disorders, changes in gastric secretion.
- Pain in the head, irritability or drowsiness.
- Change in the color of urine (rich yellow).
At long reception - deterioration of a condition of hair, brushes and stops, a seborrhea.
Dosing and administration
Undetab is taken immediately after meals.
To prevent hypovitaminosis, adult patients should take 1 tablet. After breakfast. Elderly patients are recommended to double the dosage.
For the treatment of hypovitaminosis, 2 tablets are prescribed. Three times a day.
Prophylactic medication usually lasts 1 month. After 30-90 days, you can repeat the course.
The treatment scheme of the appointment is assigned by the doctor individually.
Interactions with other drugs
You can not use several multivitamin medicines at the same time.
When receiving Undetab, the anti-inflammatory ability of glucocorticosteroid drugs may decrease.
It is undesirable joint use of Undetab with preparations containing iron, silver, as well as with anticoagulants with an indirect effect.
Undetab can enhance the effect of sulfonamide drugs, penicillin-type antibiotics, and also reduce the effectiveness of heparin drugs.
The drug is absorbed worse with the simultaneous reception of alcoholic beverages and calcium-containing drugs.
To simplify the perception of information, this instruction for use of the drug "Undetab" translated and presented in a special form on the basis of the official instructions for medical use of the drug. Before use read the annotation that came directly to medicines.
Description provided for informational purposes and is not a guide to self-healing. The need for this drug, the purpose of the treatment regimen, methods and dose of the drug is determined solely by the attending physician. Self-medication is dangerous for your health.