Treatment of thrombophlebitis of the upper extremities
Conservative treatment with thrombophlebitis is possible, but only if the area is small. With the defeat of deep veins resort to surgical intervention. The drug treatment of thrombophlebitis of the upper extremities is aimed at preventing possible complications, as well as preventing the development of a thrombus.
To eliminate the inflammatory processes resort to the help of drugs such as Ibuprofen, Diclofenac and Aspirin. They are able to eliminate not only the inflammatory process, but also reduce puffiness and reduce pain. Widely used and direct anticoagulants, which can improve blood flow to the blood, including Heparin, Enoxaparin and Fraksiparin. Assign them if there is a risk of thrombophlebitis spreading to deep veins. Thrombolytic agents such as Streptokinase and Alteplase can also resort to help. Locally used Heparin ointment, gel Ketoprofen and Troxevasin.
A man must be kept bed rest. Affected limbs should be on the elevation, this will allow normalizing the outflow of blood and reduce the risk of thromboembolism. The entire course of treatment should be under the guidance of a specialist.
Drug therapy is effective in cases where the superficial veins are affected. It is aimed at reducing edema, pain and restoring blood flow. To eliminate the inflammatory process and reduce pain, anti-inflammatory medications such as Ibuprofen, Diclofenac and Aspirin are taken. To improve blood flow appoint Heparin, Enoxaparin and Fraksiparin. Widely used and thrombolytics, such as Enoxaparin and Fraksiparin. Place using ointments and gels: Heparin ointment, Ketoprofen gel and Troxevasin.
- Ibuprofen. The drug is used one tablet 2-3 times a day. Depending on the patient's condition, the dose can be adjusted. Take the drug is not suitable for patients with increased sensitivity, as well as a pronounced impairment of the functionality of the liver and kidneys. During the bearing of the child and during the period of breastfeeding, the reception is prohibited, but it can be agreed with the attending physician. It can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and allergic reactions.
- Diclofenac. The drug is applied on a single tablet up to 4 times a day. Its active ingredient is diclofenac, so it can not be used by people with increased sensitivity to it. The risk group includes pregnant girls, children and people with impaired functionality of the liver and kidneys. The agent can cause the development of allergic reactions from the body.
- Aspirin. The drug is used for one capsule, no more than 3 times a day. The exact dose is prescribed by the attending physician. Use the product not for children, pregnant girls, people with hypersensitivity, as well as those with severe hepatic and renal insufficiency. May lead to the development of allergic reactions from the body.
- Heparin. The dose and the way of application is assigned by the doctor individually. The drug should not be used with increased bleeding, bleeding of any site, acute heart aneurysm, liver and kidney failure. May cause allergic reactions from the body.
- Enoxaparin. The drug is administered solely in the prone position, only subcutaneously in the anterolateral or posterolateral region. The average dosage is 20 mg per day, it can be adjusted by the attending physician. Take the drug is not suitable for people with severe hepatic and renal insufficiency, as well as in the presence of hypersensitivity. Is able to cause hemorrhagic manifestations.
- Frakssiparin. The dose is prescribed exclusively on an individual basis. Use the product is not possible for peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, as well as acute infective endocarditis. It can lead to the appearance of small hematomas and an increase in the level of liver enzymes.
- Heparin ointment. Apply the product a thin layer on the affected area. You can use it up to 4 times a day, depending on the complexity of the situation. Applying the ointment is not necessary for open wounds and when the integrity of the skin is compromised. Can lead to local allergic reactions, such as itching, burning, redness and swelling.
- Ketoprofen. The gel is applied in a thin layer to the lesion site, 3-4 times a day. Use it is not possible for people with increased sensitivity of the skin. May lead to the development of allergic reactions.
- Troxevasin. The gel is applied in a thin layer, with light, massaging movements 3 times a day. It can not be used if the integrity of the skin is disturbed. May lead to the development of an allergic reaction, causing itching, burning and redness.
Alternative medicine is rich in its effective recipes. In some cases, resort to alternative treatment is not necessary. After all, if you want to eliminate thrombophlebitis, without special knowledge, you can cause serious harm to the body.
- Recipe number 1. It should take 15 grams of verbena leaf medicinal and pour them a glass of boiling water. After that give a little infusion and take a tablespoon. Effectively helps with blockage of veins.
- Recipe number 2. In order to remove inflammation and eliminate puffiness, limbs can be applied fresh lilac leaves.
- Recipe number 3. It is necessary to take 20 grams of St. John's wort, stripes and licorice root. For efficiency, add 15 grams of plantain and coriander leaf, dilute all with 10 grams of cucumber. All ingredients are mixed together. Take only 2 tablespoons and pour them with boiling water. The product is heated in a water bath for 15 minutes. After that, it is cooled, filtered and brought to a volume of 200 ml. Take it 30 minutes before meals.
, , , , , , , , ,
In alternative medicine, there are a lot of effective recipes, with the use of herbs. They help not only cope with the main symptoms of the disease, but also significantly improve the patient's condition. In general, herbal therapy has a positive effect, but only if all prescriptions are approved by a doctor.
Fine wormwood has silvery properties. It is necessary to take fresh leaves of wormwood and carefully grind them in a mortar. Then take a tablespoon of the powder obtained and combine it with sour milk. After that, everything is thoroughly mixed and applied to gauze. The resulting compress should be applied to the affected veins. Duration of treatment is 3-4 days.
Not bad helps to cope with symptoms of thrombophlebitis common hops. It is necessary to take one tablespoon of hop cones and finely chop them. Then pour a glass of boiling water and heat in a water bath for 15 minutes. The received product is taken by a glass 3 times a day before meals.
Pay attention to the horse chestnut. You need to take 50 grams of the main ingredient and pour it with 500 ml of vodka. Then it should be sent to a warm place for 2 weeks. After the expiration of the preset period, the agent is applied for 30-40 drops throughout the month.
Homeopathic remedies have always been very popular. This is due to its natural composition, in which there are no substances harmful to the body. But, due to the fact that the drugs have not been clinically tested, their use can harm a person. Therefore, homeopathy is used in case the doctor himself appointed such a method of treatment.
To eliminate the varicose process and thrombophlebitis, the drug Job-Venum is widely used. The product must be taken for several months. Primary action can be seen at the 3 week of admission. In some cases, the drug may cause increased symptoms or worsening of the patient's condition. They are afraid of this, it is not necessary, this process indicates that the healing processes in the body are beginning to actively proceed. If there is a negative symptomatology, it is necessary to give up the drug for a week, then continue taking it. It is enough 8-10 drops 2 times a day, for 5-6 days. The dose and schedule of application is prescribed by the doctor. With other drugs can be found at a reception with an experienced homeopathic doctor.
Patients who are experiencing ascending thrombophlebitis or a disease with deep veins need surgical intervention. The supervising physician should make the decision about operative treatment. Endure such verdict after carrying out ultrasonic scanning.
Depending on the severity of the disease, as well as its features, the doctor must decide whether to surgically or minimally invasively remove the thrombus. Surgical methods allow to sclerize or completely remove the affected veins during the progression of the disease. A minimally invasive method can be combined with conservative treatment. It helps to eliminate the formed thrombus. This technique is less traumatic and practically does not cause any complications. Therefore, resort to this method of removal of the affected vein is completely safe. This procedure is used even during pregnancy.