The Maithkaren tablet is one of the many representatives of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and antirheumatic drugs.
Indications of the maithkaren
Maithkaren is used as a remedy for such diseases and conditions:
- in a painful syndrome that accompanies such inflammatory and degenerative processes as rheumatoid arthritis, spondylitis, spondylitis, osteoarthrosis;
- with pain accompanying various vertebral column disorders;
- during an exacerbation of gout;
- with pain resulting from injuries or surgical interventions;
- with severe migraine attacks;
- during an attack of cholelithiasis;
- with pain associated with the female reproductive system (PMS, menstrual irregularities, inflammation of the ovaries);
- with inflammatory processes in the otolaryngological area (pathology of the ears, throat and nose).
Maithkaren is produced in tableted dosage form: the tablets are round, light (almost white), flattened on both sides, with a notch for dosing on one side.
One tablet contains 0.5 g of paracetamol and 0.05 g of diclofenac potassium, as well as a number of auxiliary ingredients.
Packing - blister plate containing 10 pcs. Maithkaren tablets.
Maithkaren is a combination of medicinal substances that have an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic ability.
Diclofenac possesses all of the listed properties of the drug. Anesthesia occurs during 10-30 minutes from the time of taking the pill. The principle of this component is the inhibition of the production of cyclic products of the metabolism of arachidonic acid, which are considered to be the strongest mediators of the inflammatory process. As a result of the influence of the medication, the susceptibility of the blood vessel to the action of histamine and bradykinin is reduced, production of prothrombin and gluing of platelets are blocked, the content of endorphin in plasma is increased, the amount of prostaglandins in the menstrual fluid decreases, and the sensation of pain in primary disorders of the menstrual cycle softens.
In patients with inflammatory pathology and rheumatic problems, diclofenac quickly shows an anesthetic effect, removes stiffness in the joints, reduces signs of inflammation and swelling, improves the general condition.
The second active ingredient of the drug, Maithkaren-paracetamol, is one of the most common representatives of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs belonging to the group of para-aminophenols.
The principle of paracetamol is its effect on the brain hypothalamic centers.
With various rheumatological problems, paracetamol has a pronounced anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, which is manifested by a reduction in articular pain and swelling of the joints.
The use of the drug after trauma and surgical interventions helps to get rid of pain, to eliminate the inflammatory accumulation of fluid in the tissues.
Maithkaren calms the pain associated with the primary impairment of the menstrual cycle, and also eliminates migraine headaches.
Oral (internal) reception Maithkaren leads to rapid absorption of active ingredients in the systemic circulation. The maximum content of diclofenac in the serum is detectable for 60-120 minutes. The presence of food masses in the stomach somewhat slows the rate of absorption, but does not affect the amount of the drug that enters the bloodstream.
Maithkaren is 99% bonded to plasma proteins, well distributed in tissues and body fluids.
The half-life can be from one to two hours.
Metabolic processes occur in the liver. Excretion is carried out on 35% by kidneys and on 35% - by a liver.
Limit content of paracetamol in the blood serum after internal use of the Maithkaren tablets can be detected after half an hour: the level remains practically unchanged for about 4 hours. The connection of paracetamol with proteins is 25%, the half-life is from one and half to two hours. The percentage of paracetamol in the urinary fluid is usually higher than in the serum.
Use of the maithkaren during pregnancy
Maithkaren should not be taken to women who are at any time of pregnancy. As for the period of breastfeeding, this question should be decided by the doctor, since the active ingredients of Maitkaren have the ability to penetrate into the composition of breast milk unhindered.
Maithkaren tablets avoid prescribing:
- in case of hypersensitivity to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents, or to one of the additional ingredients of Maitjaren;
- with peptic ulcer of the stomach or intestine;
- in the disorder of the functional capacity of the kidneys or liver in the stage of decompensation;
- in the case of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency;
- with bronchial asthma;
- patients with chronic alcoholism;
- pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding;
- children under 13 years.
Side effects of the maithkaren
Medical treatment of Maithkaren tablets may be accompanied by certain side symptoms, which include:
- attacks of nausea and diarrhea, less often - constipation, development or exacerbation of colitis, abdominal pain;
- dizziness, less often - a feeling of fatigue, sleep disturbance, mood instability;
- convulsions, transient disturbances of vision and / or taste;
- allergies in the form of skin rashes and redness;
- rarely - violations of the liver;
- hypersensitive reactions in the form of bronchospasm and / or lowering of blood pressure;
- increased heart rate, chest pain, unstable blood pressure, heart failure;
- changes in the blood picture in the form of anemia, leukopenia;
- an attack of renal colic.
Dosing and administration
The dosage of Maithkaren tablets is determined by the doctor individually, as it is necessary to pay special attention to the age of the patient, the shape and course of the disease, the overall tolerability of the drugs and the effectiveness of the treatment.
Normally, adult patients and children from 13 years old take Maithkaren in the amount of 1 tablet 2-3 times a day, after eating.
The duration of therapy can be 6-7 days, depending on the dynamics of the disease.
The maximum daily amount of the Maithkaren preparation can not be more than 3 tablets.
Admission of an excessive amount of the Maithkaren drug may be accompanied by such signs:
- lowering of blood pressure;
- violation (depression) of breathing;
- insufficient kidney function;
- digestive disorders;
- necrotic changes in liver tissue;
- a violation of the heart rhythm;
- hemorrhage, hemorrhages.
If suspected of overdosing, Maitharen urgently needs to start activities for symptomatic treatment. Conduction of forced diuresis or hemodialysis is not considered expedient and effective.
Interactions with other drugs
Maithkaren has the ability to increase the content of lithium and digoxin compounds in blood serum.
Maithkaren reduces the effect of diuretics and can affect the increase in the percentage of potassium in the bloodstream (when taken together with potassium-preserving diuretic drugs).
The combination of Maitcharen and any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can lead to increased intoxication and the development of pronounced side effects.
The combination of Maithkaren and anticoagulant drugs can contribute to the disruption of blood coagulation and the appearance of bleeding.
It is not recommended to combine Maithkaren and Methotrexate, due to the increased toxic effect of the latter.
Simultaneous therapy with Maithkaren and Ciclosporin drugs usually leads to excessive toxic effects on the kidneys.
Joint treatment with glucocorticosteroid hormones increases the risk of bleeding.
To simplify the perception of information, this instruction for use of the drug "Maithkaren" translated and presented in a special form on the basis of the official instructions for medical use of the drug. Before use read the annotation that came directly to medicines.
Description provided for informational purposes and is not a guide to self-healing. The need for this drug, the purpose of the treatment regimen, methods and dose of the drug is determined solely by the attending physician. Self-medication is dangerous for your health.