Lanzap is a block proton pump.
Lanzap is included in the category of antisecretory, antiulcer drugs. It inhibits the activity of H + K + ATPase inside the parietal cells of the gastric mucosa. This allows the drug to suppress the final stage of acid formation in gastric juice and, together with this, reduce its quantity and acidity level. Thus, the negative effect of gastric juice on the mucosa decreases. The strength of inhibition depends on the dosage, as well as the duration of the therapeutic course. A single dose of 30 mg can inhibit the production of hydrochloric acid by 80-97%.
Lansoprazole is labile acid, inside the drug contained in granules that have a dissoluble in the intestine surface. The substance is rapidly absorbed inside the intestine. The peak plasma values are 0.75-1.15 mg / l and are achieved in 1.5-2.2 hours.
Excretion of the drug is carried out with urine and bile. Half-life is 1.5 hours. This indicator can increase in people suffering from severe disorders of the liver function, as well as in the elderly. With renal insufficiency, there are almost no changes in the absorption of lansoprazole. With the plasma protein is synthesized at 98%.
Side effects of the lanzapa
Basically, the medicine is well tolerated, but in case of prolonged admission, side effects may develop:
- organs of the digestive system: abdominal pain, diarrhea and nausea, occasionally constipation develops;
- organs of the National Assembly: headaches, in rare cases fatigue, drowsiness and dizziness may appear;
- skin manifestations: rash, erythema polyforma, and urticaria;
- Other: the dryness of the oral mucosa develops occasionally.
Dosing and administration
Capsules should be consumed whole, not chewing and grinding. Wash down with water. The reception is mostly 1 time per day - in the morning or in the evening (in both cases before eating).
If an ulcer of the duodenum gut is required to use 30 mg twice a day in the period of 2-4 weeks.
With gastric ulcer take twice a day for 30 mg in the period of 2-8 weeks.
With GERD in the 1-2-month period, twice daily 30 mg of the drug is drunk. After this period, supportive treatment begins: taking 30 mg per day for a period up to 1 year.
With gastrinoma, the initial dosage is 30 mg three times a day. Then the dose is selected, guided by the indicators of basal secretion of acid in the stomach:
- less than 10 mEq / h for people who do not have stomach operations in the history;
- less than 5 mEq / h in people to whom such interventions were carried out.
Daily doses within 120-180 mg should be prescribed twice a day (in the morning and in the evening).
The destruction of the Helicobacter pylori bacterium can be carried out according to the following schemes.
- a dose of 30 mg twice a day, in combination with metronidazole at a rate of 500 mg twice a day (or with tinidazole, also 500 mg) and clarithromycin: 500 mg twice a day;
- dosage of 30 mg twice a day in combination with a two-time reception (per day) of 500 mg of clarithromycin, as well as a two-time use (per day) of 1000 mg of amoxicillin.
"Quadro" treatment, which helps to get an effect in people who did not benefit from the "triple" treatment scheme:
- twice a day for 30 mg in combination with bismuth drugs (for example, bismuth sub-citrate): 120 mg administration four times a day (the dosage is calculated with conversion to bismuth oxide). In addition, with tetracycline: four times a day for 500 mg and metronidazole: three times a day for 500 mg (or tinidazole, 500 mg three times a day).
Interactions with other drugs
Since the drug metabolism occurs in the liver using the hemoprotein P450 system, caution should be exercised when combined with phenytoin, prednisolone and diazepam, as well as theophylline, propranolol and warfarin (Lanzap is able to reduce the elimination of these drugs, which requires a reduction in their dosages).
Antacids, which contain magnesium hydroxide and aluminum, are allowed to take at least 2 hours after using Lanzap.
To simplify the perception of information, this instruction for use of the drug "Lanzap" translated and presented in a special form on the basis of the official instructions for medical use of the drug. Before use read the annotation that came directly to medicines.
Description provided for informational purposes and is not a guide to self-healing. The need for this drug, the purpose of the treatment regimen, methods and dose of the drug is determined solely by the attending physician. Self-medication is dangerous for your health.