Treatment of endogenous depression
Psychotherapy plays a major role in the treatment of depressive conditions. The specialist conducts psychological conversations, trying to slow down the subdepressive state. The doctor's goal is to adjust the patient to positive thinking, to eliminate the cycle of dark life moments and to focus his attention only on the search for the good.
It is important to communicate with relatives and friends of the patient: the atmosphere within the family should be good, non-conflict, without excessive criticism from the household. Native people should provide any emotional support and at any time support the patient.
Treatment is not always carried out in a hospital. Often the home environment is more conducive to recovery - the patient takes medication prescribed by the doctor at home, while regularly visiting his doctor.
Antidepressants in endogenous depression are prescribed for stimulating effects on the body. With such preferential signs, as melancholy or apathy, apply Imipramine, Clomipramine, Fluoxetine, Cipramine, Paroxetine. To eliminate the subpsychotic syndrome, use drugs such as Pyrazidol, Desipramine, which relieve anxiety.
The sensation of anxiety, which is accompanied by irritability and moody mood, frequent bouts of anxiety, can be treated with antidepressant drugs with a soothing effect. These drugs include Amitriptyline - it successfully eliminates a significant degree of anxious depressive state with thoughts of suicide. Amitriptyline is taken immediately after a meal of 25 mg 2-3 times a day. At the discretion of the doctor, the dosage can be increased, however, all tricyclic antidepressant prescriptions are performed only on an individual basis, taking into account the severity of the disease. Usually, the improvement of the condition is observed during 3-4 weeks from the beginning of admission. If no improvement occurs, the drug is canceled and another is prescribed, according to the indications.
Minor manifestations of the disease with a depressed mood stop with the help of Lyudomil or Azefen.
If the use of antidepressants is accompanied by severe side effects or an increase in blood pressure, it is recommended to switch to the use of the drug Coaxil, and in relatively mild cases, plants of plant origin, for example, Hypericin, may be used. Treatment with drugs can be combined, as all drugs in this group have different chemical composition and act to eliminate depression in different ways.
After the main signs of the disease have been eliminated, treatment is recommended to continue for another 4-6 months. This will serve as a good prevention of repeated exacerbations or withdrawal symptoms.
With endogenous depression, experts of alternative medicine recommend eating fruits and vegetables of bright colors, mainly orange ones - citrus fruits, carrots, persimmons, berries, etc.
Also we offer to your attention a few simple and effective recipes that can be used to get rid of the mild course of the disease, and also as an addition to the basic medication.
- A good effect is observed from the use of alcoholic tincture of St. John's wort (20 g of grass for a glass of 40% alcohol, insist for up to 3 weeks). Take tincture of 20 drops in the morning and at night. When expressed insomnia in St. John's wort, it is recommended to add mint leaves, valerian or motherwort, and dosage before going to bed is increased to 40 drops.
- You can prepare herbal tea on the basis of leaves of rosemary, St. John's wort, Melissa and blueberry leaves. For one tablespoon of plant mass take 200-250 ml of boiling water, insist up to 20 minutes and drink instead of tea. For taste, you can add honey.
- A wonderful effect is provided by relaxing baths, especially if they are carried out at night. Grind the needles of young fir or pine, pour water and boil for half an hour under the lid. Take off from the fire, insist about 10 hours. This broth is added to the bath, taking it once in 2 days.
- Exorcist depresses and cheers up the cucumber grass (1 tablespoon - 250 ml of boiling water, insist 2 hours). This infusion is drunk throughout the day.
- It is useful to add fennel, lavender, anise to tea, both separately and in combination with each other.
- With a mild depression, it is recommended to drink warm tea based on lemon balm, adding a bit of natural honey and lemon juice.
- A wonderful and tasty remedy for a depressive state is a portion of hot chocolate with the addition of cinnamon. For cooking, boil 500 ml of milk, cool and add 1 tablespoon of whipped cream. Put the same melted chocolate (to taste) and slowly warm up until the chocolate dissolves completely (do not boil). Next, pour the drink into a cup and sprinkle with a small amount of cinnamon.
- Tea with cinnamon and cherry juice will help to relax and improve mood. It is necessary to prepare usual black or green leaf tea, add cinnamon on the tip of the knife. After 5 minutes, pour a little cherry juice, sprinkle with lemon zest and pour sugar to taste. Infuse another 1-2 minutes, after which you can drink.
- Specialists recommend adding chamomile, mint leaves and melissa, hops, rhizomes of valerian and angelica, color of lavender to tea.
- Some products stimulate the production of serotonin, a hormonal substance responsible for a good mood. These products should be enough on the table of a patient suffering from depression: strawberries, bananas, dried apricots, chocolate (mostly dark), melon, dates, cocoa, honey. Also useful are nuts (especially walnuts, cedar and cashew).
Treatment with herbs is used for mild disease, or with only a nascent depression. In more severe and neglected cases, you can not rely on alternative treatment, it is necessary to consult a specialist.
, , , , , , , , 
Natural components and a natural approach to treatment are offered by homeopathic specialists. Of course, there is no panacea for all diseases, but homeopathic remedies often demonstrate a good effect against the background of the absence of side effects and contraindications. But even such drugs can not be prescribed independently: it is important to take into account the individuality of the disease course, the characteristics of the patient, and also to know and understand the effects of a particular component of the drug.
Of the many drugs that are registered and approved for use in our country, a number of the most effective in endogenous depression are distinguished.
- Ignacy Gommakord (Heel, Germany).
- Climatic heel.
- Klimaktogran (NGS, Ukraine).
- Mulimen (Heel).
- Notta (BITTNER, Austria).
- Snoverin (Arnica, Ukraine).
- Sleep norm (NHS, Ukraine).
- Cerebrum compositum helium.
The use of drugs is usually long, at least a month. Coordination of treatment with a doctor is mandatory.