Alternative remedies for human papillomavirus
Methods of alternative medicine are used in the treatment of many diseases, including human papillomavirus. Alternative treatment is aimed at strengthening the immune system, destroying skin manifestations of HPV and preventing further spread of the infection.
- Take in equal proportions coriander (fruits), valerian root, motherwort, oregano, linden, hop cones and mint or lemon balm. Grind all the ingredients and pour 500 ml of boiling water 30 g of vegetable collection. The agent should be infused for 3-4 hours. Then it is filtered and taken in small sips throughout the day. The course of treatment is 10-14 days.
- Collect ½ buckets of horse chestnut fruit (3-5 kg) and pour them with steep boiling water. The agent should be infused for 12-18 hours. The infusion is drained and added to a warm bath, which should be taken within 30 minutes for 10-14 days daily. After water procedures, the skin growths should be gently dabbed with a soft towel and processed with celandine juice.
- To strengthen the immune system, take in equal proportions nettle, dog rose, plantain, dandelion root, melissa and horsetail field. Grind all the ingredients and 100 grams of collection pour 1 liter of boiling water. The drink should be infused for 4-6 hours. After straining, take 250 ml 3-4 times a day for a week. After a one-week break, therapy should be continued.
For the treatment of papillomas and condylomas, essential oils can be used. They have a pronounced antiviral and immunostimulating effect, increase the protection of skin against various pathogens.
To process the growths use essential oil of tea tree, cloves, eucalyptus, lemon, cedar. The listed oils can be mixed. The course of treatment should be at least 10-14 days of daily treatment with papillomas, warts or condylomas. After such therapy, the growths completely disappear.
Before using alternative therapies, you should consult your doctor. It should also be noted that some non-traditional drugs increase the effectiveness of conventional therapies.
Turmeric against human papillomavirus
Recent studies have established that the use of turmeric significantly reduces the risk of malignant damage to the body and the development of viral diseases, especially papillomatosis. The spice contains a substance - curcumin, which regulates the growth of genes associated with oncological and infectious pathologies.
Curcumin reduces the expression of the oncoprotein Human papillomavirus and promotes the death of cancer cells. Clinical studies have been conducted for cervical cancer, which causes some strains of papillomavirus. Turmeric has a pronounced cytotoxic activity against the 16 and 18 genotypes of HPV.
The use of spices promotes histological improvements in precancerous conditions. That is, turmeric is a kind of preventive tool for cancer and HPV infection. The pronounced therapeutic effect against infectious manifestations of HPV is oil from turmeric and borneola. Spice can be added to various dishes or consumed daily for 1 teaspoon, washed down with warm water.
The use of medicinal herbs in HPV is aimed at stimulating the immune system and local treatment of tumors.
- Tear off the fresh celandine and pinpoint the juice of the plant on the neoplasm. The procedure should be carried out for 14 days every 2 days. The treated growths dry up and fall off themselves. The method can be used only to treat the skin.
- Take leaves of three-year-old aloe or calanchoe, rinse thoroughly and cut along. Attach the plant to papillomas or warts and secure with a patch in the form of a compress. Aloe must be kept for 4 hours, and calanchoe - 8-10 hours. The course of treatment is 10-14 days.
- Thoroughly grind a pair of cloves of garlic and mix with a spoonful of flour or any cream. Put the garlic mixture on the build-up for 3-4 hours and wash the skin with soap. The procedure is carried out 5-7 times for 10 days. Neoplasms disassociate themselves within a month.
- Grind 2-3 green walnuts to the mushy state and fill them with kerosene in a 2: 1 ratio. The product should be infused for 21 days in a dark cool place in a closed container. Then it is filtered and used to treat affected tissues 1-2 times a day.
- To remove new papillomas, take 1 egg egg white and whisk it into a foam. Apply the product on the skin layer by layer, that is, when the first layer of the protein dries, apply a second and so on. The procedure lasts 1-2 hours. Sessions should be conducted within 5-7 days. After such treatment the papillomas dry up.
Treatment with herbs should be done after consultation with the doctor, as the plants have contraindications and side effects, so they can be dangerous if they are used incorrectly.
Vitaminotherapy is an obligatory component of the treatment of human papillomavirus. The need for it is due to the fact that it is the weakening of the immune system that leads to the activation of the virus in the body and the appearance of its clinical symptoms.
According to the research, vitamins A, C and E. Play a special role in the treatment of HPV.
- A - has antioxidant activity, which helps protect cells from destruction. The lack of retinol in the body leads to an increase in the sensitivity of the organism to pathogens. The use of this vitamin strengthens the immune system and prevents the appearance of papillomas. Retinol in liquid form can be used for local treatment of skin growths.
- E - tocopherol improves the condition of the skin and accelerates their healing. The intake of this vitamin improves the functioning of the immune system, preventing infection with the infection. Compresses with a solution of vitamin E are effective in combating papillomas on the skin.
- C - ascorbic acid has an antiviral effect, reduces the activity of infection. Vitamin is recommended to take in the form of tablets and eat foods with high content of this substance.
Also, there are multivitamin complexes that can be used to strengthen the protective properties of the immune system: Vitrum, Alphabet, Perfectil, Complevit, Duavit and others.
The intake of vitamins accelerates the healing process and reduces the risk of recurrence of the disease, and also normalizes the functioning of the immune system.
Another method of treating Human papillomavirus is homeopathic remedies. Homeopathy helps to restore balance between all body systems, strengthens immunity and establishes metabolic processes, stimulates regeneration processes.
- Antimonium crudum - yellow papillomas with dense structure. Helps with plantar warts and build-up on the fingers of the limbs.
- Argentum nitricum - papillomas and condylomas on the skin and mucous membranes. The drug is effective in affecting the larynx and tumors in the oral cavity.
- Causticum - skin defects on the face, hands, neck.
- Thuja occidentalis - helps with papillomas of any localization.
All homeopathic remedies should be selected by a doctor who prescribes the dosage and controls the therapy process.