Useful foods for strengthening the heart and blood vessels: a list
It would seem that if people eat better, they live longer. Better in the understanding of many means - more satisfying, tastier and more. In fact, this is not so, especially for the cardiovascular system. On which, in addition to products for the heart and blood vessels, unfavorable affect stress, inactivity, unhealthy habits and lifestyle.
Useful products for the heart and blood vessels
When studying the geography of cardiovascular diseases, it was observed that Europeans living on the sea coasts live longer and suffer less from heart diseases than, for example, Americans. The problem of overweight is also less of a concern for such people.
It turned out that the whole matter in the diet of Italians, French, Greeks, Spaniards: their diet is dominated by useful products for the heart and blood vessels. And this is natural, because on these lands all year round, fresh enough fruits, and in the waters - seafood. There is no need to store marinade pickles for the winter, to eat hard to digest food, washing down with soda.
The diet of the South Europeans was called a Mediterranean diet, and it soon became popular among those who care for their own health and figure. Of course, in our latitudes it is not so easy to adhere to it, however, there are enough products for the heart and blood vessels here. The most useful are in this list.
- Fish - the basis of the "cardiovascular" diet, an alternative to most varieties of the ball. Fatty acids reduce the risk of disease.
- Oat flakes, bran are useful in fiber, which removes cholesterol.
- Olive oil makes the food tastier and more useful due to the saturation of vitamins A, E, fatty acids. Prevents the development of atherosclerosis.
- Broccoli cabbage is rich in sulforcapane, which does not allow the occurrence of atherosclerotic plaques.
- Garlic contains more than 70 components useful for the heart. Stimulates blood flow, reduces blood pressure.
- Pumpkin is a source of beta-carotene, potassium, vitamins. Reduces the pressure, equalizes the water-salt balance.
- Soy products are a lot of protein in the absence of fat.
- Dried apricots, fresh apricots contain potassium necessary for the heart.
- Nuts, especially cedar, walnuts, almonds: a source of vegetable fats and protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Chocolate with a cocoa content of 70% - to prevent thickening of the blood.
Products for strengthening and elasticity of blood vessels
There is good news. According to official data, heart attacks and other problems can be prevented in 80% of cases by preventive adjustment of the diet. In particular, using in the menu products to strengthen and elasticity of blood vessels.
But first about the opposite, that is harmful. Harmful to the vessels of abundant fatty foods of animal origin: pork, smoked cheeses and meat products, butter. In the same list - flour sweet muffin on margarines and with fatty creams.
Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not conducive to health. Dizziness, tinnitus, numbness of the limbs, constantly chilled fingers, pressure jumps, frequent palpitations, shortness of breath, meteosensitivity, heat intolerance testify to circulatory disturbance.
To the products for the heart and blood vessels, which strengthen and increase the elasticity of the vessels, include the following:
- Fish, white meat without fatty interlayers.
- Fruits, olive oil.
- Natural honey.
- Onion garlic.
- Eggplants, cucumbers.
- Porridge, muesli.
- Grapefruit, currant.
- Teas - green, dog-rose, black cholera.
It is naive to think that one or two products are capable of ensuring the full health of the cardiovascular system; on the contrary, the food should be balanced according to the main indicators and certainly diverse. Maximum of vegetables and fruits should be used fresh. Dishes cook steamed, bake, stew. The priority is the availability of vitamins useful for the heart: РР, С, В, К, Е, А.
Products for cerebral vessels
The brain is the nerve center of the human body. It is up to him to lead the actions of man, to provide an adequate response to external stimuli.
Modern nutritionists are constantly in the active search to develop effective diets from products for the heart and blood vessels. After all, the diseases of the cardiovascular system in general and the cerebral vessels in particular - the real scourge of modern mankind. In the risk group, in the first place, people of mental labor.
One of the diets offers ten most useful products for the brain. They contain substances necessary for the main body system: lecithin, vitamins B, C, omega-3 acids, magnesium, calcium, iron, glucose.
- Spinach, leafy greens are rich in magnesium, which protects against stress.
- Chicken fillet has an antioxidant lecithin, especially important for the functioning of the brain.
- Oily fish, sea kale - are saturated with NLC acids, which are a constituent ingredient in the brain and nerve endings, as well as iodine, lecithin, choline.
- Potatoes are a source of potassium, slow carbohydrates.
- Bitter chocolate is an antioxidant, an energy supplier, a stimulator of blood circulation.
- Eggs, liver contain lecithin, choline, calcium, iron, vitamin B.
- Blueberries, dried fruits, rosehips - a source of vitamin C, glucose, necessary for brain function; prevent the occurrence of plaques.
- Water is one of the most useful products for the brain; shortage leads to serious violations of all functions of the central nervous system.
- Nuts are rich in useful fats, protein.
- Buckwheat, beans supply iron, vitamins B, carbohydrates.
Products for vasodilation
Unfortunately, over time, the vessels become clogged, wear out, lose strength and elasticity. This leads to various diseases, the most common of these are atherosclerosis, hypertension.
The reasons for this state are many, one of them is the wrong diet. In particular, the use of spicy, fried, salted, fast food, preserves, the lack of fresh vegetables and fruits in the diet.
Healthy competition for such food is able to offer products for vasodilation. They eliminate dangerous plaques - precursors of blood clots formation, purifying and expanding vascular gleams. The main active substance in the process of purification of the central and peripheral vessels is vegetative fiber (the rate of use is about 30 g per day).
- Whole grain
Bread, buckwheat, oatmeal and buckwheat groats with dietary fiber bind harmful cholesterol and remove toxins.
Ideal preventive means against atherosclerosis and strokes. They have a vasodilating effect, purify peripheral vessels.
Perfectly cleanses large arteries, eliminates small blockages. It is better absorbed in the form of a garnish, sprinkled with olive oil.
All varieties of this vegetable are useful - due to the presence of vitamins, eliminating the risk of thrombosis.
It has a beneficial effect on the brain: it dilutes blood, burns fats, increases elasticity and reduces inflammation of blood vessels.
The source of folic acid involved in the formation of blood cells. They saturate with oxygen, normalize blood pressure and intracranial pressure.
A well of useful: polyphenols do not admit the adherence of cholesterol to the inner walls; cellulose, antioxidants clean and expand them.
Juice promotes the production of a component that enlarges the lumen and improves blood flow. Protects the walls from injury and inflammation.
They help to produce useful cholesterol, normalize blood pressure, eliminate chronic inflammation in the arteries.
- Green tea
This drink - an excellent product for the heart and blood vessels, an antioxidant and "cleaner" vessels. Simultaneously reduces the pressure, reduces the amount of harmful cholesterol.
Products for improving blood and vascular cleaning
To improve the condition of blood and blood vessels, it is necessary to carry out course purification - to remove cholesterol, which narrows the lumen of blood vessels, hindering the work of the heart muscle.
During this period, it is important to pay special attention to the diet: it should be dominated by products to improve blood and vascular cleaning. If to look more widely, it is a group of useful products for the heart and blood vessels, and also for the body as a whole. Without such a diet, the effectiveness of the remaining procedures can go wrong. Zero effect is obtained in those who do not want to give up cigarettes and alcohol.
If the cleaning is done correctly, the result will not be long: the memory and tone of the organism improve, the meteosensitivity and pressure surges decrease, headaches and dizziness are minimized.
Products and recipes for cleaning vessels:
They have antioxidant qualities, strengthen the walls, stimulate the outflow of lymph. Especially effective in a mixture with olive oil and honey, oranges and honey.
- Garlic and onions
They confront cholesterol, replenish the stock of trace elements and bioactive substances. Garlic insist on vegetable oil, chopped onion mixed with honey.
The source of polyunsaturated LC, minerals that improve blood circulation. Use it with the dried apricots and raisins, or tangerines, or a slice of pineapple and honey.
In addition to purifying the vessels, they remove slags accumulated in interstitial spaces, restore lymph circulation. The most effective juices are pure birch, apple, orange, beetroot with honey.
- Valerian root
Mix with honey and dill seeds (2 tablespoons of root to 2 cups of sweet product and a glass of seeds), pour boiling water to a volume of 2 liters. After a day take 1 tbsp. Spoon, before eating. The course is to drink all the infusion.
- Laurel Leaf Tincture
In the lemon-garlic mush (1 fruit: 2 heads) is added 5 leaves of laurel wood. The mixture is filled with a bottle of vodka. The course of use begins after a month, the dose - 2 tsp. Three times a day, after meals.
- Garlic-alcoholic tincture
The method of purifying the vessels in this way is called Tibetan. Tincture is used according to a special scheme, increasing, and then decreasing the dosage. It requires a strict diet, drinking a sufficient amount of pure still water, completely eliminating alcohol. It is held every six years.
- Vascular herbal collection
Another so-called. Tibetan method. They use chamomile, immortelle, St. John's wort, birch buds, honey. Maintains the effect for five years.
- Cranberry juice
Cleaning is carried out for 3 weeks, taking half a cup: the first week - three times, the second - twice, the third - once a day.
Tincture of fruits on alcohol stops the formation of plaques, increases immunity, rejuvenates and cleanses the blood. The decayed fruits are poured into 0, 5 liters of alcohol, insist in a dark place for 2 weeks, shaking the jar regularly. Take, adding to the water in a proportion of 1 h. L. Tincture for half a cup of water.
Before embarking on cleaning the vessels, it is recommended to clean the digestive tract, kidneys and liver so that the slag does not get into the blood and does not negate the effort. But such procedures - too, stress for the body, so it is better to coordinate them with a specialist.
Products for strengthening the walls of veins
The veins are the vessels through which blood moves to the heart. They make up a whole network in the body that enters the common cardiovascular system. Blood in the veins appears from the capillaries. From the heart it flows through other vessels called arteries.
Strong can be called elastic veins, free from inflammation, damage that does not externally bulge over the skin with unpleasant thumps, do not hurt or threaten complications, primarily - varicose dilatation.
What are the products for strengthening the walls of veins are available in the daily menu? The first thing in them should be enough vitamins and trace elements, which serve as building materials, resist inflammation, cope with damage.
- All kinds of dairy products
To strengthen are useful low-fat varieties of sour milk. Calcium strengthens, amino acids are easily digested, all together the substances protect against heart attacks and strokes.
- Oily fish
Tuna, mackerel, salmon are some of the best products for heart and blood vessels; rich in omega-3 LC, reducing the risk of diseases, stimulate the exchange of cholesterol, eliminate inflammation.
With constant use reduces cholesterol, deposited on the walls, increases the amount of "good" cholesterol, from which elastin and collagen are formed. Zinc helps to restore the walls.
Regular presence of acidic berries on the table, thanks to potassium and ascorbic acid, reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease by 40%. Contraindication - gastrointestinal problems in the period of exacerbation.
- Nuts, dried fruits
Contain useful fats, vegetable protein, minerals.
- Sunflower seeds, plant oils
These products are a source of useful natural oils. Everything is suitable: sesame, pumpkin, flax, sunflower, olives and products of their processing.
Uniquely useful for vessels of citrus. Pectins strengthen, clean the walls, vitamins and minerals restore elasticity.
The universal product of beekeeping is saturated with vitamins, microelements and many other things necessary to improve immunity, protect against inflammation, stimulate metabolism in the body.
- Garlic, onion
Garlic is useful and denticles, and in tincture, which is prepared independently and taken in a special scheme.
Remove excess fat, prevent fragility of the vascular walls.
From products to strengthen the walls of veins should be cooked stewed, boiled, baked dishes, so they are easily digested and digested. Eat small portions, trying not to overeat. From drinks, teas are recommended - green, dog-rose. The amount of water is standard: about one and a half liters per day.
Of course, that the entire list of applications daily is unlikely to succeed. And it is not necessary. It is enough every day to use at least one of the list of products for strengthening the walls of veins.
Products for strengthening the vessels of the legs
Strengthening of the vessels is a long process in which complex measures need to be used, and the products themselves can not be used to strengthen the heart and blood vessels. The vessels of the legs become strong when at least such components are sufficient: vitamins, microelements, fatty acids. What is the function of each of these components in terms of vascular, blood, and heart health?
- Vitamin P in combination with C reduces the permeability of the walls, protects from the fragility of capillaries, restores injured vessels.
- B vitamins are necessary for brain activity: stimulate memory, thinking, the ability to perceive information. Regulate the central nervous system, participate in the renewal of neural tissues. B5 is involved in the hematopoietic process.
- Vitamin E ensures the proper functioning of the nervous and muscle tissues, protects the cell membranes.
- Zinc is needed to strengthen the vessels of the lower limbs.
- Copper is involved in the synthesis of hemoglobin.
- Calcium reduces the sensitivity of the vessels of the legs, the head, regulates the pressure and work of the nervous system, normalizes sleep.
- Omega-3 acids are responsible for the transfer of impulses between nerve cells, improve memory and performance.
Necessary substances are contained in the following products for strengthening the vessels of the legs:
- Rosehip, currant, citrus.
- Vegetable oils.
- Red pepper.
- Beef liver.
- Low-fat sour-milk drinks, cottage cheese.
- Cherries, cherries, grapes.
- Pure water.
- Freshly prepared fruit drinks, herbal infusions.
One of the alternative recipes of the present: the herb immortelle (25 grams per glass of water), filled with boiling water, insists on low heat for 10 minutes, then about an hour - under the lid. Dosage - three times a day for 1/3 cup.
Returning to what was said above about the integrated approach: in addition to nutrition, vessels need medical and alternative means, physical activity, a healthy lifestyle. It should also be noted that the vessels do not like alcohol, spicy, salty and smoked food, semi-finished products, coffee.
Useful products for vessels with varicose veins
Varicosity is the result of the action of an increased concentration of cholesterol in the blood and regular releases of adrenaline. In the risk zone are people with excess weight and a sedentary lifestyle, hard working physically, sitting or standing on their feet, with a genetic predisposition to this kind of problems. In addition, women are more likely to develop varicose than men.
Unfortunately, the development of varicose veins is an irreversible process, requiring an integrated approach and qualified treatment. Diet using useful products for vessels with varicose veins is unable to completely cure the patient, but is quite capable, along with other methods, to slow the progression of the disease.
The diet for varicose veins includes such dishes:
- Fish (stewed, steamed).
- Meat (boiled, low-fat).
- Vegetables in assortment (except potatoes).
- Bean fruits.
- Sour fruit (kiwi, apples, citrus fruits).
- Berries (cherries, cherries).
- Natural juices (acid dilute with water by one third).
- Olive oil.
- Garlic with butter (for compresses on sore spots).
- Medicinal plants: chestnut horse, yarrow (in the form of broths - inside, ice cubes - externally, tincture of Kalanchoe for alcohol - for wiping).
Prohibited products, for the heart and vessels undesirable: confectionery, fried and fatty foods, spicy and smoked food. Coffee is recommended to drink only with milk and not more than two servings per day.
The insidiousness of varicose veins is that even after prompt removal there is no guarantee that it will not appear again. If you ignore a healthy diet and lifestyle, the risk of recurrence increases.
Harmful products for blood vessels
Harmful products for blood vessels contain such dangerous substances:
- saturated animals and modified fats;
- easily assimilated carbohydrates;
To the harmful products for the heart and blood vessels belong many foods and dishes that everyone likes.
- Red meat: rich in saturated fats, contributes to the development of atherosclerosis. Alternative - white meat, fish.
- Alcohol: Authoritative physicians consider him a drug that is destructive for the heart, blood vessels, the body as a whole and the human personality. The alternative is sobriety.
- Trans fats: are found in margarines, fast food, confectionery baking, dishes cooked deep-fried. Alternative - natural vegetable oils.
- Liver, chicken skin: contain cholesterol. Alternative - low-fat meat dishes, steamed, boiled, steamed.
- Oils of tropical plants: a source of saturated fats. Alternative - natural oils with a high content of polyunsaturated LC.
- Yolks: a source of cholesterol. The alternative is low-fat products.
- Concentrates of soups, soy sauce, chips: contain excessive doses of salt. Alternative to sodium - potassium.
- Oil, cream, sausage cheese: rich in cholesterol. An alternative is non-fatty sour-milk products.
- Ready seasonings, mayonnaise, ketchup: in excess contain salt, fats. Alternative - natural greens, natural sauces prepared with natural ingredients.
- Soda, sweets: a source of sugar, fructose. Alternative - natural sweet products: fruits, juices, dried apricots.
Not suitable as products for the heart and blood vessels are the following: sausages, confectionery with oil creams, sweets, large doses of tea and coffee, caviar, champagne and sparkling wines. Some nutritionists allow the use of beer in small doses: not more than 0. 5 liters for men and 0. 33 liters for women.
Most people, along with the priceless gift of life, receive at least priceless health, a strong heart with clean blood vessels. Alas, after a few decades the picture is radically deteriorating. That is why it is necessary to take care of health from the youth, making the right diet, using useful products for the heart and blood vessels, regulating the mode of work, applying health and tempering procedures.