Nutrition with the Maggi diet is selected according to the processes occurring in the human body. A low-calorie diet is used, and products are combined so that natural chemical reactions burn their own fats and remove waste in time. This is the essence of the diet, the calorie content per day due to this does not need to be calculated at all.
- Food variety helps not to feel hungry, not to harm the body, not to waste time on constant counting, weighing and searching for exotic products or recipes.
There are subtleties, the knowledge of which helps the successful passage of the dietary period. Here they are:
- Start the diet on Monday.
- Choose a time without holidays and important events.
- Women start on the last day of their period.
- Sweet tooth sweeten drinks with natural substitutes.
- Finish eating before 6 pm.
- Control mood and emotions.
- Enter weighing data and other information in the diary.
- Drink more water.
- Do not interrupt the diet, follow the selected regime (week, two or 4) until completion.
- In the future, do not overeat, switch to fractional nutrition with healthy food.
- Use the system no more than once a year.
Protein Diet Maggi
There are legends about the name of the Maggi diet. According to one version, it was developed for Margaret Thatcher, according to another, this is the name of the author, a nutritionist, well versed in biochemical reactions and processes.
The diet is designed so that the body itself begins to burn fat accumulation.
There are two options: classic egg and cottage cheese , in which eggs are completely or partially replaced with cottage cheese. It is used by those who strongly do not tolerate eggs or are allergic to them .
- 1 egg corresponds to 100 g of curd mass.
A protein diet is combined with activity, walking, it is recommended to get enough sleep and rest. After the end of the diet, the stomach becomes smaller, so satiety will come from a smaller amount of food. The plus is that during this time there is a correction of taste and habits: less desire for sweet and fatty.
To maintain results, you should exit the system gradually so as not to drastically overload the body. Eat the same as before, to which a habit has developed. Introduce forbidden food little by little. Make it a rule to eat in fractional portions, often and in small quantities. This will be the key to health and a toned figure.
Curd Diet Maggi
When choosing a Maggi diet, the first thing you want to know is which of the two options is better? The essence of both types is the same: the rejection of a carbohydrate-fat diet and the launch, with the help of a maximum of easily digestible proteins, of the processes of splitting one's own lipids. First, glycogen is consumed, then fat reserves are “consumed”. Eggs or cottage cheese are chosen because both products are saturated with protein compounds.
Maggi's cottage cheese diet is suitable for those who do not eat eggs due to allergic reactions. Replacement is made in the equivalent: one egg is equal to 100 g of cottage cheese. The rest of the diet remains unchanged.
- The main principles of the system are strict adherence to the menu, drinking plenty of water and eating fresh fruits, and satiation without overeating.
Several variants of cottage cheese diets have been developed: for 1 week , 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks. In any case, you can not eat sweet and fatty, including cottage cheese. You can drink your favorite tea and coffee, also without sugar. Under the ban alcohol, broths, conservation, cereals, pasta, fruits - grapes, bananas, figs, dates.
- If you start with a weekly diet, then you need to tune in to the fact that success is impossible without meeting all the conditions. Products - according to the menu, 6 meals a day, drink 2 liters, physical activity, dinner two to three hours before bed.
- 2-weeks - a shortened version of the classic Maggi. Breakfast consists of a 200-g serving of cottage cheese, and the rest of the meals are according to the menu of a particular day.
- For those who managed to hold out for two weeks and want to get the maximum result, the next 14 days are scheduled, with their own characteristics.
Doubters should know that from the wide variety of products allowed by Maggi, many dishes are prepared that are not inferior in taste to ordinary ones. They will simply contain less fatty and sweet ingredients than usual, and more protein. Which is the driving force in our case.
Maggi's Egg Diet
28 eggs per week must be eaten by a person who has chosen the classic Maggi diet. They don't call it egg for nothing. This is a low-carbohydrate nutrition system, the effectiveness of which is explained by the biochemical processes occurring in the human body.
Maggi's egg diet requires the strict implementation of many recommendations:
- hard-boiled eggs;
- dishes are steamed, in water or stewed;
- vegetables are not seasoned with mayonnaise and butter;
- meat, minced meat is used without fat;
- hot drinks are sweetened with stevia;
- no matter what day you start, the menu is for Monday;
- snack - fresh or boiled vegetables without starch;
- taboo on sweet and fatty;
- for vitaminization, add greens to salads, toasts, main dishes;
- water - about 2 liters per day.
The diet works because the body receives a lot of protein and few carbohydrates. This forces him to function differently. The process of breakdown of fatty acids starts. Although a lot of energy is expended on the digestion of eggs, a person feels full. And if you add grapefruits or other citrus fruits, then the feeling of satiety increases. Egg carotene, together with the active ingredients of grapefruit, actively stimulates weight loss.
Of the two diet options - for 2 and for 4 weeks, both have some advantages. The longer one is more difficult, but it is more effective, and the last week is easier to endure, since it does not require a strict regimen. For not so stubborn people, a short option is offered, but you should be prepared for the fact that the weight will decrease not so drastically.
Maggi chicken diet
The egg version is called the Maggi chicken diet for good reason, because the diet includes not only eggs, but also dietary poultry meat. The essence of the system is a maximum of protein and a minimum of carbohydrates. The main requirement is the unconditional implementation of the diet.
- When embarking on a diet, check out the daily menu, tables of allowed and prohibited foods. They are recommended to print and hang in a conspicuous place so that each time you do not look for the necessary information on the Internet.
The diet offers three meals a day, preferably at the same time. Snacks are allowed - in the form of raw vegetables (lettuce leaves, carrots, cucumbers). Eat dinner no later than three hours before bed. It is important to drink a lot, even up to 3 liters. Cooking method - stewing, dry frying pan, slow cooker, oven. Physical activity is a must!
Four weeks of the diet is like a kind of steps along which they go to the goal.
- The first week is the restructuring of the body; excess fluid is removed.
- The second is the habit of "eating in a new way."
- The third is “shock therapy”; radical dietary changes.
- The fourth seven-day period is the evaluation of the result.
Prohibited foods include canned foods, sweets, milk, legumes, mushrooms, high-calorie fruits, all fats, and alcohol. Of the prepared dishes, fried, smoked, salted are prohibited.
Maggi's buckwheat diet
Buckwheat is always present in the diet of all age groups, from children to old age. There are ways to lose weight using buckwheat as the main component, and lovers of this porridge can lose weight for their pleasure, combining business with pleasure.
Unlike buckwheat-type mono-diets, the Maggi diet does not provide for cereal side dishes and cereals. Maggi's priorities are eggs or cottage cheese. What unites buckwheat with Maggi diet products is that this cereal is also rich in proteins, and carbohydrates are absorbed longer than other popular cereals.
The benefits of buckwheat are manifold:
- contains a unique set of amino acids;
- has a low glycemic index, that is, it reduces sugar levels;
- rich in vitamins and minerals;
- improves digestion;
- strengthens blood vessels.
Groats are steamed in a special way, nothing is added to the finished dish: neither spices, nor sweets, nor milk, butter, fats. The only way to improve the taste is to fry buckwheat before brewing. And if unbearable to endure the monotony, then add a little dried fruit.
The buckwheat mono-diet is very monotonous, because of this it is difficult to endure it for a whole week, and even more so for two. The technique promises weight loss up to 7 kg, and you should not continue further: long-term adherence to such a diet is fraught with harm to the body.
Maggi rice diet
Rice porridge has been on our menu since childhood and, despite the abundance of carbohydrates that many are afraid of, is a healthy product. The main thing is to use it correctly. And then it becomes a source of energy, trace elements, even vitamins. And although rice is not included in the Maggi diet, it can also cleanse the body of toxins and promote weight loss.
- As for whether such a combination is possible, that is, a variant of the Maggi rice diet, nutritionists are still silent. Rice has its own tasks, and it copes with them quite well.
Fasting days, three-day cleansing, seven-day rice and 2-week diets - fans of the product have enough options to lose weight with their favorite product. And although rice mono-diets are very bland and monotonous, the effect is pleasing: both by losing weight and cleansing from stagnant water and harmful salts. Unpeeled brownish cereal has a particularly high efficiency.
In addition to rice, the seven-day menu includes kefir, boiled zucchini, apple or pear, nuts, lettuce leaves. Not every day, but every time one thing.
- Some followers call such a menu "varied and not boring", but I would argue with them.
Moreover, in order to maintain a stable weight and subsequently, it is not recommended to return to tasty, but unhealthy food, sweets and large portions of any dishes. Otherwise, previous efforts will go down the drain.
Reduced Maggi Diet or Maggi Express Diet
One of the varieties of the Maggi diet is a two-week one. From the reduction of the term, the essence does not change: the system works thanks to a unique combination of products that trigger the natural burning of fats and cleansing the body of toxins. The reduced Maggi diet helps to lose weight faster, but for less weight. This option is suitable if you want to lose weight by a certain date or holiday.
The Maggi Express Diet is a protein food with an extreme minimum of carbohydrate components. In 14 days, you can lose up to 10 kg, and the result lasts quite a long time. A distinctive feature of the 2-week course is that the menu of the first seven days is repeated for the next 7 days.
- Every morning starts with 2 eggs and a grapefruit.
- For lunch, they eat eggs, grilled fillets, boiled chicken, fresh vegetable or fruit salads, fish, stewed spinach.
- Dinner consists of steaks, eggs, toast, cottage cheese, grapefruit.
- Portions are determined independently (unless otherwise indicated).
- Unsweetened tea, coffee is drunk at will.
- Water is unlimited.
Before embarking on such a diet, you should consult your doctor, especially for people taking medication for hypertension. And this is not an extra reinsurance, but a real foresight, because the diet menu is not suitable for the treatment of high blood pressure.
Meatless Maggi Diet for Vegetarians
An attractive feature of the Maggi diet is that it allows you to eat almost all foods and practically not suffer from malnutrition. It is possible to combine the tendency to lose weight with a sense of comfort thanks to a special diet that promotes the burning of lipids and the removal of decay products, including poisonous ones. You can remove some completely unloved products, but replacing them with imaginary analogues is not allowed.
- A reasonable question arises: is it possible to remove the meat? Is the Maggi diet available for vegetarians?
The answer will disappoint people who do not consume animal products as a matter of principle. If you give up cottage cheese, eggs, meat products, it will not be a Maggi diet without meat, but a completely different nutrition system.
However, vegetarianism has several forms. For example, lacto-ovo vegetarians eat dairy and egg foods, so both diets are fine for them.
- Many world celebrities prefer vegetarian food and, despite certain disadvantages of this way of eating, they feel and look great.
Almost a vegetarian menu - the third week of the classic Maggi, with vegetable days and fruit mono-diets . For many, it is the most difficult, but certainly not for people who prefer such food in their daily diet. Fruits, except for very sweet ones, are eaten fresh, vegetables are boiled in water or steamed. In this case, the maximum of useful components is preserved.
Portion in the Maggi diet
One of the items that makes it easier to comply with the conditions is a portion in the Maggi diet. In the sense that its size is almost never limited. This means that a person who is losing weight can eat plenty, but only allowed food.
- When the number of products is indicated, then you should adhere to it and remember that it is impossible to change portions, like products.
The standard weight of the main product of second courses in catering establishments ranges from 100–200 g. In the Maggi egg diet, daily 2 eggs can be considered a serving.
If specific vegetables are listed on the menu, they are eaten together as a salad or separately. The word "fruit" means one kind at a time. Fruits are mixed only when "fruit salad" is indicated. These and other dishes are easy to prepare, do not require long standing at the stove and searching for overseas ingredients.
- Portions of the liquid are also not regulated. It is recommended to drink more, up to 3 liters per day - high-quality water without gas, traditional drinks without sugar, herbal teas.
A separate line in the conditions is a warning about the inadmissibility of drinking alcohol, even in minimal portions, as well as smoking. Those who are unable to give up bad habits should look for another way to lose weight.
Detailed menu for every day
As already mentioned, the Maggi diet offers two versions - on eggs and on cottage cheese. In the first case, the main product is chicken eggs, in the second case, sour-milk soft cheese. Otherwise, the detailed menu for each day has no differences.
Both varieties are protein, low-carbohydrate and can last from a week to 4. Both promise weight loss of 10 kg in just 14 days, and twice as much in a month.
- The offers are tempting and, importantly, quite real. In any case, the reviews confirm the figures of this order.
The technique is based on causing reactions that break down body fat and eliminate released toxins. Separately, it should be said about physical activity: “load” should be moderate, because carbohydrates - a source of energy - will temporarily be lacking.
- It is strange that some authors consider Maggi's menu to be meager and limited.
Whereas it contains chicken and other lean meats, low-fat cottage cheese, fish, various vegetables, citrus fruits and other not too sweet fruits every day! Of these, the lunch and evening menu of the first week consists, only breakfast is limited, during which they eat an egg or two, as well as half a citrus.
The second and third weeks are a little stricter, and the last one is again more varied. Although, for the sake of truth, it should be noted that the recommended portions are quite small and the diet completely lacks particularly harmful fried foods, which, alas, almost everyone likes.
The right menu for the week
It's a little funny to read that Maggi's diet is somehow connected with the notorious bouillon cubes. Which are not always cubes in shape, but parallelepipeds. It is difficult to imagine what dietary benefits artificial flavor enhancers containing “chicken powder”, regulators and flavors can have.
- Of the useful in obscenely advertised products, without which it seems that soup cannot be cooked, is perhaps dry parsley.
The diet menu is created and scheduled by day, so those who want to lose weight do not need to invent a wheel; it is enough to print the finished correct menu for the week (in the table) and hang it in a conspicuous place. For example, attach a magnet to the refrigerator, as is done in some families with notes and recipes.
- Modern versions of the classic diet based solely on eggs and grapefruits have significantly expanded the list of allowed foods. There was a curd version.
Therefore, it is impossible to call this or that menu the only correct one. Obviously, this will be the one that gave the desired result to a particular person. Depending on individual characteristics, this result is 7–10 and up to 20 kg.
Diet Maggi by the hour
It is known that the effectiveness of the Maggi diet depends on strict adherence to its rules. In particular, eat at the same time every day, cook properly, drink a lot, do not be lazy to be physically active. In short, make dieting a lifestyle in which mealtimes play an important role.
- If you write Maggi's diet by the hour, then meals in the morning and at lunch will be at standard hours.
Losing weight chooses when to have breakfast, and does it at the same time every day. You can’t, for example, have breakfast at seven on weekdays, and at ten on weekends, motivated by the desire to sleep.
More precisely, dinner is indicated: until 18 hours. A later time is also allowed, but no later than three hours before going to bed. Thus, the body gets used to eating at certain hours, which promotes digestion. The main thing is not to change the chosen time, and not to rearrange the dishes.
You can not change not only the hours, but also the days of the week, following the designated meal plan. If for some reason the regime is violated and the diet fails, then you can’t continue: you need to start all over again.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your kidneys working. Ideally, if you drink a glass of water every hour. Coffee, tea can be drunk at any time.
With this method of losing weight, you do not need to spend whole hours and days in gyms and swimming pools. But moderate loads are not only welcome, but mandatory. Walking, exercising, light workouts - these are the factors that contribute to the diet.
Diet Maggi during pregnancy
Although the Maggi diet is called an egg diet, it contains enough other healthy foods. Low-fat meat, fruits and berries, a vegetable group - everything is available for a person who wants to lose weight within a month for sure, but without experiencing excruciating hunger.
- Most diets are not good for pregnant women, and it is clear why. The Maggi diet during pregnancy is not prohibited, especially if the expectant mother has gained more extra pounds than necessary.
Dietary nutrition plus light exercise can help you lose weight and keep fit in the future. But the first commandment of a woman in position is to consult a gynecologist in everything.
The basis of the dietary diet is eggs, cottage cheese, meat without fat. Almost all vegetables, except for potatoes, fruits - kiwi, pineapple, watermelon, plums, apples, melons, grapefruits, apricots, tangerines, peaches. Drink plenty of water, without limiting yourself, tea and coffee are allowed (without cream, milk, sugar). Chicken is skinned, boiled or steamed. Portions of any products are not limited.
Each weekly menu has some differences. The first half of the term is eaten with eggs with citrus (grapefruit or orange). During the third week, fruits and vegetables predominate. In the last week, a minimum of eggs is consumed.
It can be hard for a pregnant woman to stick to a strict eating schedule. But it should be remembered that in case of any failure, you will have to stop the diet and then, with a persistent desire, start in a new way. In order to avoid stress, it is worth considering whether it is better to postpone the course for later.
Diet Maggi for men
Why is there a separate Maggi diet for men? Because the menu takes into account the hormonal and physiological characteristics of the body, which are different in males and females. The dietary regime is designed for four weeks. This is enough to get rid of excess and normalize metabolism.
The Maggi diet in the male version involves three standard meals.
- In the morning, the body should be saturated and energized. To this end, the menu includes various cereals as a fiber-rich product.
- For lunch, traditional first and second courses are prepared. Light vegetable and fish soups, stew or boiled meat, preferably dietary, or fish with a side dish is exactly what you need.
- Dinner is also light - low-fat dairy products, fruits, berries. Portions should be small so as not to overload the stomach.
The diet is strict, but there is good news: Maggie does not make you go half-starved, longingly look into the refrigerator and scrupulously count calories. And this is very popular with people who do not like to severely limit their desires.
Men resort to diets for the same purpose as women: lose weight. The amount dropped directly depends on the initial weight: the more “there is something to drop”, the more will be dropped. The result is accelerated if you flatly abandon unhealthy habits, move more, and after the end of the diet, continue to eat in moderation, properly prepared meals.
Photos of the food recommended for the Maggi diet are pleasing to the eye and stimulate the appetite. Colored vegetables, meatloaf, salads, cheese, fish, soups, stews, chicken breasts - a full range of products and dishes is used. Recipes are also offered for the preparation of diet food. We must not forget about drinks, because the diet requires a lot of fluid: 2-3 liters per day. Water, tea, coffee, soups, smoothies are sources of intake of a component so necessary for the body.
Here are some interesting recipes:
- Chicken muffins: chopped breast is mixed with onion and protein, salted, laid out in molds, baked for 20 minutes. In the oven.
- Casserole: 2 egg whites with cinnamon, cut the orange into cubes, pour over the egg together and bake until done.
- Maggi rolls: we beat off the pieces of chicken fillet, sprinkle with spices, garlic, twist with rolls, put a slice of red tomato and pepper inside. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Egg with orange: cut the boiled eggs, take out the yolks and mix them with orange gruel (use a blender). Stuff the squirrel halves with this mixture.
- Trout kebab: cut the fillet into slices, sprinkle with lemon juice, string on skewers. Bake in the oven on the rack. Pour water on a baking sheet so that the fat drips into the water, and does not burn on the bottom of the oven.