Child 3 years old - height and weight
At this age, the child grows no longer as actively as before the year. And yet at 3 years old girls gain weight from 13 kg to 16 kg 700 grams. Boys can weigh from 13, 7 kg to 16 kg 100 grams. If the weight of the child does not reach these figures or a little more, do not worry. Worse, if a child’s growth goes irregularly: in one month he is recovering rapidly, then he is losing weight just as quickly. Then you need to consult a doctor-endocrinologist.
Growth of the child in 3 years varies from 90 cm to 1 meter. Boys grow a little faster than girls.
In order for a child to grow and develop better in 3 years, you need to observe his sleep and rest regime. At 3 years old, the baby must sleep at least 11 hours a night, go to bed no later than 21.00. No one has yet canceled daytime sleep: you need to arrange such a rest for at least 1-1.5 hours.
, , , , , , 
Child 3 years old - speech development
If your child is not very talkative, then most likely the situation will change soon. At this age, speech develops quite quickly, and a child can catch up in just a month or two. From the age of 3 to 4 years old your child should be able to do the following.
- Call your name and age
- Speak 250 to 500 words
- Answer simple questions
- Compose sentences of five to six words and speak in full sentences
- Speak clearly
- Tell simple tales and stories
, , , 
Child in 3 years: the development of thought processes
Your child at the age of 3 starts asking many, many questions. "Why is the sky blue? Why do birds have feathers?" Questions, questions and again questions! Although it can be annoying to parents from time to time, asking questions for this age is absolutely normal. Therefore, the age of three to five is called the age of Pochemula. In addition to the constant questions "why?" Your 3 year old baby should be able to do the following.
- Properly call familiar colors
- Play and dream more creatively than before.
- Perform three simple adult teams in a row.
- Remember fairy tales and songs and tell the simplest ones
- Love fairy tales and songs, especially before bedtime
- Understand primes and count to five
- Sort items by shape and color
- Guess riddles that match the age of the child
- Recognize familiar people and children in photos
, , 
3 year old child's motor skills
Motor skills of a child in 3 years continue to actively develop. From 3 to 4 years old your child should be able to.
- Climb up and down the stairs, alternating legs - go step by step
- Kick the ball, throw the ball, catch it
- Jump on one and two legs
- Pretty confident pedal and ride a tricycle
- Stand on one leg for up to five seconds
- Going back and forth is pretty easy.
- Bend without falling
, , 
Motility of a child at 3 years old
Your child is already becoming more flexible, and his fine motor skills are improving. At this point in his development, the child should be able to do the following.
- Interested in colored books with large pictures and turning pages in a book
- Use age-appropriate scissors, cut the paper under the supervision of adults
- Draw circles and squares
- Draw a person with two or four body parts (head, arms, legs)
- Write some big letters
- Build a tower of nine or more cubes
- Dress and undress without help
- Twist and unscrew the cap on the can
- Paint in several colors
, , , , , , , , , 
Child 3 years old - emotional and social development
Your 3 year old baby becomes more independent physically and emotionally. He already has less tantrums when you leave him with a nanny or in kindergarten.
In addition, your 3-year-old baby is becoming more social. Your child now knows how to play and put up with his friends, do something in turn, and can show simple skills in solving his first children's problems.
At the age of 3, your child should have the following social skills.
- Imitate parents and friends
- Show affection for friends of family and friends
- Understand what "my" and "his / her" are
- Show a wide range of emotions, such as sadness, sadness, anger, happiness or boredom
In addition, you may already notice that the imagination of your child is developing more and more. This can be both good and bad for you. Fantasy and child-played performances become more interesting, but your child can also begin to demonstrate unrealistic fears, for example, like believing a monster is hiding in his closet.
A child in 3 years: when is there a reason for concern?
All children grow and develop at their natural pace. Do not worry if your child develops faster or slower. The main thing - as your child gets older to notice the progress in its development. If you see. What is the delay in the development of your child after all, consult a doctor.
Signs of developmental delay in three-year-olds include:
- Inability to throw the ball, jump on the spot or ride a tricycle
- Frequent falls and difficulty walking up and down stairs
- Inability to hold a pencil between the thumb and the next two fingers; can't draw a circle.
- Cannot use a sentence with more than three words and incorrectly use the pronouns "I" and "you"
- The child is often drooling and has speech problems.
- A child cannot stack more than four cubes.
- A child without an adult may be extremely anxious.
- The child does not participate in the games and he does not like to fantasize
- A child of 3 years does not play with other children and does not respond to family members.
- A child has a big problem with self-control when he is angry or upset. He often makes tantrums
- Does not understand simple adult commands
- Avoid eye contact.
- He can not dress, sleep and go to the toilet.
If a child in three years refuses to do what he did before, this can also be a sign of a developmental disorder. To help your child in time, consult a doctor.
, ,