The multivitamin with the trace elements content has an ATC A11A A04 encoding.
Upsavit is available in the form of effervescent round tablets of a yellow shade, with the smell of lemon.
Each tablet is represented by the following components:
- vitamin A;
- vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6, B12;
- ascorbic acid;
- vitamin E;
- vitamin H;
- folic acid;
- zinc, copper, selenium.
Due to its unique composition, Upsavit has the following useful properties:
- improves the condition of the retina;
- facilitates the working capacity of joints;
- regulates carbohydrate and other types of metabolic processes;
- normalizes the production of neurotransmitters;
- provides the function of hematopoiesis;
- improves the absorption of iron;
- stimulates immunity;
- stabilizes the production of hormones;
- activates the metabolism.
Microelements included in the preparation of Upsavit, improve the condition of the skin, accelerate the healing of wound surfaces, provide normal enzymatic activity in the body.
Use of the uppsit during pregnancy
During pregnancy, it is recommended to take only special vitamin supplements. Opsavit is undesirable to use during the first trimester because of the high content of retinol (Vit. A). The question about the use of the drug in the subsequent trimesters is decided by the doctor.
When breast feeding is allowed to take Upsavit, but not more than 2 tablets per day.