Treatment of the syndrome of the extended QT interval
All patients, regardless of whether acquired or congenital syndrome administered beta-blockers. The exceptions are those groups of patients with arrhythmia occurs at rest. They not only did not respond to therapy, but also get into the danger zone due to slowing down of the heart rate. Assign as blockers of sodium channels. Regular magnesium and potassium reception - addition to the basic pathology treatment. In the case of the syndrome uQT provoked by reception of medicines, treatments are directed to their abolition. In the complex and life-threatening situations have resorted to resuscitation.
Beta-adrenaline receptors are three generations:
- first - not selective (propranolol, pindolol, sotalol);
- second - cardioselective (bisoprolol, atenolol, betaxolol);
- third - with additional vasodilating effect (labetalol, carvedilol, nebivolol).
Inderal - adrenoceptor indiscriminate tablets of 40 mg and 10, there is also injectable form. Accepted drug for 10 minutes or half an hour before a meal, washed down with a large volume of water. Start with a small dose and good tolerability increase (from 10 mg to 100 mg per day, while Just noticeable effect and to 200-300mg), dividing by 4 Hour. Side effects may be expressed as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, decreased blood pressure, bradycardia. Is contraindicated in asthma, angina Printsmetalla, diabetes with ketoacidosis, allergies to components.
Bisoprolol - tablets, has the property of reduce pressure, is the prevention of angina attacks. The dose is determined individually, the average is 5-10mg. It is recommended to take once in the morning on an empty stomach or with food. Possible side effects: appearance insomnia, headaches, heart rate slowing. Contraindicated in violation of the peripheral circulation, certain heart diseases, individual intolerance.
Labetalol - tablets of 100 and 200 mg, solution for injections (5 ml or 50 mg per ampoule). Blocks not only beta blockers but also alpha, which ensures stable pressure lowering effect. It is taken three times a day at a dose of 0.1 g. When hypertensive crises injected into a vein (slow) 2ml 1% solution. The drug can cause fatigue, headache, constipation. Contraindications: heart failure, should be taken with caution to patients with bronchial asthma.
To the sodium channel blockers used in the syndrome of the elongated slot qt, are flecainide, mexiletine.
Flecainide - antiarrhythmic agent available in tablets. For each heart disease is assigned its therapeutic dose. On average, it ranges from 50 mg to 100 mg, but the maximum daily - 300-400mg. For children the dose is calculated on the basis of body surface area: 50 mg per m 2 . Not assigned to people who have suffered a myocardial infarction with heart defects, unstable ventricular tachycardia, slowing heart beats less than 50 during pregnancy and breastfeeding. May cause blurred vision, fatigue, shortness of breath, dry mouth, bronchospasm.
To complete the work required following vitamins heart:
- C - reduces cholesterol, strengthens the walls of the heart. Also the ascorbic acid sold in pharmacies, it is necessary in the diet include citrus, sorrel, currants, do broths hips;
- A (or retinol) - improves metabolism in tissues of the heart. It is found in all green, orange, red, yellow products. Most of it in carrots, sweet peppers, tomatoes, apricots;
- E (or tocopherol) - keeps the heart muscle tone, helps prevent the development of arrhythmias. Vegetable oils, nuts, margarine, many cereals (buckwheat, wheat, oats), fish, liver - the products that have to be on our table;
- P (rutin) - refers to the group of flavonoids, known for its anti-aging properties. The body can not produce. Its role is to strengthen the walls of capillaries, reducing heart rate and blood pressure. Comes into contact with citrus, grapes, cherries, red bell pepper, garlic, lettuce, tomatoes, cabbage;
- F (polyunsaturated fatty acid) - prevent the formation of sclerotic plaques on the vessel walls. His sources are vegetable oils, wheat germ, flax seed, sunflower, soy beans, and almonds, avocado, brown rice, nuts.
The most important thing to ensure a balance of essential vitamins and trace elements, in which, in spite of the genetic background, the heart will get everything needed for the operation.
By Physiotheraty syndrome elongate slot qt include cardioversion or pacing. This method is only temporary in nature and is in that on the thoracic wall of the patient 2 are superimposed electrode through which electric current is passed discharge energy up to 100 Joules. Resort to it if the drug therapy does not bring an expected effect.
On national treatment for serious heart problems rely not worth it, but reduce tachycardia and arrhythmia, pain and discomfort in the area of the sternum, to calm down after a stressful conditions and exercise, you can use these recipes:
- Mix a glass of honey, juice of 4 lemons, crushed almonds (up to 20 pcs.), add a teaspoon of pharmacy valerian and hawthorn. Taken in the morning on an empty stomach daily tablespoon;
- compresses on the soles of the feet with baked onions applied at night, will benefit from an arrhythmia;
- quarter of an hour to put on fire a liter of water with the addition of 2 chopped onions, 5 heads of garlic, a spoonful of berries of mountain ash, then add a teaspoon of fennel seeds, uliginose, parsley and simmer 5 minutes more. Cool, drink 2 tablespoons before meals 3-4 times a day. After a month to do a two-week break.
The following herbs are used in cardiology:
- Adonis spring (containing 0.15% of cardiac glycosides);
- Murraya paniculata - for our country a houseplant, and in the tropical climate zone evergreen shrub. And the flowers, and the leaves have medicinal properties similar to the well-known Chinese magnolia vine: tea or a decoction of them lowers blood pressure, normalize heart rhythm. The plant is recommended to keep the core in a bedroom, since its essential oils contribute to a good sleep, reduce angina attacks;
- erysimum cheiranthoides - rich on cardiac glycosides;
- all known cardiac properties motherwort, hawthorn, valerian.
In conjunction with therapeutic measures for treating cardiac pathologies involving qt interval prolongation, homeopathic remedies are applied.
Akkardium - granules, 20g each, as part of which the gold metal, mountain arnica, anamirta kokulyusopodobnaya. Due to the properties of the components, the drug treats and prevents diseases of the cardiovascular system, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol. Granules (10 units) for 30 minutes before eating or one hour after placed under the tongue until complete dissolution of 2 times a day. The course of treatment for 3 weeks. Side effects have been identified, there are no contraindications. Breeding time for half an hour with the reception and beta blockers.
Angio-Injeel - a comprehensive solution for injection is indicated for CHD, hypertension, soldier's heart, myocarditis postinfection. Available with two-year old. Single dose for children 2-3 years of 0,3ml, 3-6let - 0,6ml, 6-12 years - 0,7ml, after 12 years - 1,1ml. Two or three days, the dose is taken once a day, then 1-3 times a week. Route of administration - oral, subcutaneous, intravenous, intramuscular. For oral fluid diluted in 5-10ml of water during pharynx delay for some time in the mouth. Duration of treatment 2-5 weeks. Side effects may be at elevated hypersensitivity to composite means. Precautions to take for people with thyroid disease. With other drugs compatible.
Aurokard - Drops for oral use, in the case of gravity is assigned in the heart, cardiac insufficiency mild and moderate, angina with dyspnea. Is drunk three times a day to 20 drops, is able to trigger the appearance of nausea, vomiting, heart rhythm disturbances. If you experience these symptoms should stop taking the drug. Contraindications to allergy to the components, the treatment of cardiac glycosides, potassium deficiency in the body.
Kardioliniya - drops, which include those herbs cardioprotective action. Research in respect of activities not carried out on children. The recommended dose for adults - 20-30 drops 2-3 times a day for 3-4 weeks. Not assigned to pregnant women, children. Not combined with alcohol or containing drugs. Admission kardioliniya able to cause nausea, constipation or diarrhea, headache, drowsiness.
By resorting to surgical treatment in the event of a serious condition life-threatening arrhythmias. It consists in the implantation of a pacemaker, helps to normalize heart rhythm. The instrument itself is sewn into the pectoralis major muscle on the left side, and its electrodes are of venous held in the chambers of the heart, where they are fixed. A special device - the programmer adjusts the implant. With the weakening of the stimulator battery power is provided to replace them during a simple manipulation.