Harm from eggs is associated with cholesterol, as well as the fact that they are a source of salmonellosis, an infectious intestinal disease. Quail product in this sense is less dangerous than chicken. Both threats, however, are easy to prevent: not exceeding the recommended portions of eggs for diabetes and carefully washing the shell from visible and invisible contamination.
- If earlier experts forbade this product to diabetics, now an alternative opinion prevails. In feature articles, the authors cite research from the University of Sydney that refutes the earlier notion that eggs are bad for diabetes. 
According to the conditions, the group of volunteers was divided into two parts. Some ate 12 pieces weekly, others - one or two chicken eggs. For several months, scientists monitored the level of sugar and cholesterol, as well as blood pressure. The experiment showed that during this time, no risks arose in any group. And that in fact, completely different products are harmful. Thus, the opinion that eggs in diabetes are dangerous was refuted. 
At the same time, recommendations regarding consumption rates change and differ from country to country. For example, Americans, known as active fighters with cholesterol, suggest that diabetics eat at least 4 eggs a week. Research on this topic is ongoing and it is quite realistic to expect new discoveries and recommendations.
Chicken eggs for diabetics
Often in the analyzes of diabetics, an increase in the so-called. "bad" cholesterol. This is regarded as an alarming risk factor for the heart, due to which any eggs in diabetes have long been an undesirable product. According to new research, it turned out that chicken eggs for diabetics were banned undeservedly and that in fact they do not have a negative effect on the state of the blood. Therefore, diabetics can consume them daily.
- The role of eggs in type 2 diabetes is to supply proteins, vitamins, and healthy fats. They are needed daily for the body to work in a certain amount, and the product is able to provide it.
You should not be afraid of cholesterol, because its amount is not critical. The danger lies elsewhere: in the pathogens of salmonellosis, which are infected with egg products. Avoiding the threat is easy: just boil the eggs. When exposed to high temperatures, Salmonella die and lose all danger. 
According to nutritionists, the best time for egg dishes is a second breakfast or afternoon snack. All options are suitable: crush, “pouch”, steam omelette. Cooking offers a variety of delicious recipes, including salads combined with vegetables, herbs, and other ingredients. Fans of fried eggs are offered to cook them without oil.
Raw, boiled, fried eggs for diabetes
In diet number 9, designed for people with high glucose, foods with cholesterol and rich in fats are limited, including eggs. The daily diet includes no more than 1 pc. In what form should they be consumed and which is better: raw, boiled, fried eggs for diabetes?
- The raw product is a unique source of natural ingredients necessary for the human body. Athletes drink a cocktail called eggnog to build muscle, singers to strengthen the vocal cords. Alternative medicine uses fresh eggs for coughs, and many women make skin and hair masks.
Unfortunately, there is also a bad side to the issue. Eggs can be contaminated with salmonella, regardless of veterinary control. And even more so in the absence of such, when buying from random people selling a homemade product. Therefore, before breaking an egg, wash the shell with soap and water and check for freshness. Eggs for diabetes are also prepared with lemon or other fruit juice.
- It is equally important that the egg is fresh, even if it is not eaten raw. The shell of fresh eggs is clean, intact, immersed in water, it does not float to the surface. 
Boiled eggs are able to prevent the development of diabetes, and this has been confirmed experimentally. Boiled soft-boiled retains all the benefits and is easily absorbed in the digestive tract. It is important that such processing does not increase the glycemic index.
With proper frying, GI also hardly rises. But fried eggs in a regular pan are not the best choice. It is important not to saturate the dish with excess fats. For this, there is a steam method for cooking omelettes. In extreme cases, pour in a little vegetable oil. 
- You can diversify the menu with the help of original dishes, such as the French poached egg - one of the varieties of soft-boiled eggs. A raw egg can be drunk by those who love them very much, but occasionally.
But there is a condition: people are advised not to get too carried away with this food, so that instead of a plus, they don’t get a minus, that is, a higher probability or complications of diabetes.
Quail eggs for diabetes
Quail eggs are a popular dietary product that surpasses chicken eggs in the content of vitamins, essential amino acids, and minerals. Lysine, iron, interferon - these and other unique substances increase immunity, strengthen the nervous system, stimulate brain activity, eliminate sexual dysfunctions and have a beneficial effect on men's health.
- The advantage is that the small testicles of quails are less allergenic than those produced by poultry. Useful minerals are also contained in the shell, which knowledgeable people do not throw away.
Quail eggs are medicinal in many cases. Thus, quail eggs in diabetes improve the functioning of endocrine organs, stabilize renewal, and promote the healing of postoperative wounds. Mineral and vitamin ingredients strengthen and rejuvenate the body, restore the nervous system, prevent eye pathologies and anemia.
- Diabetics are advised to drink six pieces daily, preferably raw. With regular use, the result becomes noticeable after 2-3 weeks. In general, the course is 300 eggs. Please note that the product gives relief to digestion. 
Doctors recommend eating raw eggs, but do not mind boiled or scrambled eggs. The main thing is that they are of high quality and fresh. To preserve freshness, they are kept in the refrigerator, without loss of properties - up to 2 months.
A delicious cocktail is made from eggs beaten with lemon juice. A drink drunk on an empty stomach reduces sugar, saturates with nutrients. Breakfast should be an hour after the cocktail.
Some sources indicate that quail eggs have no contraindications. Others call the following contraindications for eggs in diabetes:
- individual intolerance;
- violations associated with the indigestion of proteins;
- high cholesterol, not amenable to correction.
To prevent negative reactions, you should start with one egg. Convinced of their absence, increase the dose to the treatment. 
Egg with lemon for diabetes
Lemon has a low glycemic index. The index shows how food affects glucose levels. Low glycemic foods lower blood sugar, making them especially beneficial for patients. An egg with lemon for diabetes is one of the alternative ways to normalize sugar. Fresh fruits and juice are used.
- Lemon fiber reduces sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, which is very important for patients. At the same time, citrus makes up for the lack of vitamins, organic acids, minerals and other components in the body.
Eggs for diabetes are suitable chicken or quail. Both types are nutritious, and quail ones are also dietary. They are combined with lemon according to the following recipe: for 1 chicken or 5 quail eggs, take 50 ml of fresh juice. The ingredients are stirred until smooth and a single dose is obtained.
- The scheme is as follows: a cocktail is drunk once a day for 40 minutes. Before meals. Three days in a row. This is followed by a 3-day break and the procedure is repeated. And so for a month.
Lemon juice may not be acceptable at high levels of acidity. In this case, Jerusalem artichoke juice is used if this vegetable can be found in a supermarket or market.
The remedy is also obtained from lemon peels and boiling water. For 400 ml, the peel of 2 fruits is required, which is infused in a thermos for about 2 hours. Drink vitamin liquid after a 2-hour infusion, 100 ml, two to three doses per day. The drink normalizes sugar levels and enriches with vitamins.