Hoodia Gordonia for weight loss
Hoodia for weight loss - this is a popular tool that is used to combat obesity. Consider the main indications for use, properties and effectiveness.
Hoodia Gordoni is a cactus, the habitat of which is the Kalahari desert in South Africa. The peculiarity of this plant is that it significantly reduces the feeling of hunger. Due to its properties, hoodia is used in the pharmacological industry. It is used as the main component in various dietary supplements, capsules and diet pills.
Appetizing properties are the core of the plant. The stem contains glycoside P-57. This substance acts on the hypothalamus and stabilizes the level of sugar in the blood. Also, its interaction with receptors of blood vessels is observed. In a complex, this all leads to a decrease in the feeling of hunger.
Indications of the hoodia for losing weight
The main indications for the use of hoodia for weight loss are based on the appetite-reducing properties of the active ingredient. Biologically active additive is used in such cases:
- Comfortable reduction in body weight and control of body proportions.
- Decreased appetite.
- Normalization of metabolic processes in the body.
- Prevention of cellulite.
- As a source of nutrients.
- Improve digestion.
In addition to the above indications, hoodia can be used to maintain the already achieved results of weight loss.
To combat excess weight very often use various dietary supplements on a plant basis. Their form of release can be tableted, in the form of capsules for oral use, tea and even a cream for external application.
The most commonly used capsule hudiya for weight loss. The package contains 30 capsules of 500 mg of active ingredient each. The main substance is an extract of hoodia 400 mg and auxiliary ingredients: lactose, calcium stearate, maltodextrose.
To date, the pharmaceutical market is represented by many different drugs, which include Khudiya Gordoni. Consider the most popular names of additives with fat-burning cactus:
- Hoodia Slim - each capsule contains 400 mg of hoodia extract. The auxiliary component is chromium, which increases the effect of the plant. In one package, 30 capsules of bioadditives, reducing appetite.
- P57 Hoodia is a biologically active additive with a natural composition. Available in green capsules. Effectively reduces appetite, helps reduce calorie intake, improves metabolic processes. In one package contains 30 capsules of 240 mg of the active ingredient each.
- Mega Hoodia - a dietary supplement, dulling hunger and preventing the appearance of cellulite. In one package, 60 capsules, in each capsule, 250 mg of hoodia gordonii.
- Nature's Bounty Green tea with hoodia - a can of capsules, 12.5 mg of hoodia and 315 mg of green tea extract in each capsule. In addition to reducing appetite, it has an antioxidant effect, prevents the formation of fat stores, slows down the aging process.
- Liprina - tablets, the main component of which is the extract of hoodia. One tablet contains 650 mg of plant matter. The dietary supplement contains B vitamins that normalize the lipid metabolism and chromium picolinate, which maintains normal blood sugar levels. The preparation is available in packages of 30 and 60 pieces.
- Turboslim Control of Appetite is a biologically active additive in the form of tablets for chewing. One tablet contains 50 mg of hoodia and additional substances: L-carnitine, inulin, chromium picolinate.
- Geron-vit Hoodia Active - tablets for the treatment and prevention of alimentary obesity, weight correction, atherosclerosis, metabolic and climacteric syndrome (normalizes the level of cholesterol in the blood). Helps in the treatment of cellulite and lipomatosis. In one package 90 tablets of dietary supplements. In addition to hoodia, the drug contains B vitamins, chromium picolinate, magnesium sulfate, L-carnitine, hop cones extract and Garcinia Cambogia extract, pineapple extract and artichoke extract.
- Anti-cellulite cream Hoodia - a cosmetic product with vegetable oils and extracts. Contains hoodia gordoni, hydrolyzate coffee and green tea. Positive anti-cellulite effect is noticeable after a month of regular application of the cream to problem areas of the body.
All of the above drugs are used without medical appointment. But before using such biologically active additives it is recommended to consult a nutritionist.
Hoodia Gordonii - this cactus, which includes a molecule of R57. Pharmacodynamics of this substance indicates that it is 1000 times more active than glucose. The action of the biologically active additive is based on the effect on the hypothalamus, that is, the part of the brain that is responsible for the appetite. Nerve cells react to the level of glucose in the blood, causing a sense of satiety.
Hoodia gordonii contains atypical methylated sugars in the form of steroid glycosides. And also cholesterol and β-sitosterol, fatty acids, vitamin E, alkanes. Active components of the plant provide its weight-reducing effect.
Hoodia Gordoni has several forms of release, but they are all designed for oral use. The pharmacokinetics of the drug indicate that its active substance P57 activates the bitter taste receptor, suppressing hunger and reducing appetite.
After ingestion, intestinal absorption is less than 2%. Eating slows down the absorption process. P57 is rapidly distributed throughout the body, accumulates in the tissues of the liver, kidneys and intestines. Metabolizes in the liver cells, is excreted as metabolites with feces and urine. The withdrawal period depends on the dose taken.
Use of the hoodia for losing weight during pregnancy
Various biologically active additives and preparations whose action is aimed at suppressing hunger and reducing appetite should be stopped taking 2-3 months before the planned conception. The use of hoodia for weight loss during pregnancy is contraindicated.
Side effects of the hoodia for losing weight
When using hoodia gordonii in the recommended doses, side effects do not develop. Adverse symptoms can occur with an overdose of the drug or in the case when it is taken by patients with hypersensitivity. To eliminate nausea, vomiting and skin allergic reactions symptomatic therapy is indicated.
Dosing and administration
According to the instructions, the method of administration and dose of hoodia for weight loss depend on the desired results. Supplements should be taken 1 capsule / tablet 2-3 times a day for half an hour before meals. The duration of therapy should not exceed 30 days. If there is a need for a second course, then it is carried out in consultation with a nutritionist.
- At the time of taking the drug, you must follow a low-calorie diet and physical activity. Also, do not forget about maintaining the water balance.
- It is very important not to skip meals. Eat 4-6 meals a day in small portions. Since hoodia contributes to a decrease in appetite, the calorie content of the diet will decrease. The body will react to this by slowing the metabolism and accumulating fat.
- Take the supplement better in the morning and before going to bed, when you often want a fat and sweet.
At the same time, the slower the weight goes during the reception of hoodia, the longer the results will be preserved.
Taking high doses of hoodia gordonii or exceeding the recommended period of use, can cause a variety of painful symptoms. Overdosage is most often manifested by nausea, vomiting, heartburn, skin allergic reactions. For treatment, gastric lavage, activated charcoal and further symptomatic therapy are indicated.
Interactions with other drugs
Different interactions of hoodia with other drugs are not desirable. This is associated with an increased risk of adverse reactions. The simultaneous administration of several drugs that reduce weight, is very dangerous. Oral forms of hoodia of gordonia should be combined with physical loads and proper nutrition. The drug can be combined with active cosmetic preparations, the action of which is aimed at the correction of the figure and the treatment / prevention of cellulite.
Real weight loss reviews and results
Numerous real opinions of those who lose weight and their results, confirm the useful properties of hoodia gordony. Herbal remedy reduces appetite and normalizes metabolism in the body. The drug allows you to lose up to 2 kg per week, provided initially large excess weight.
Very often cactus (cream with hoodia) is used to prevent cellulite. For optimal weight loss and achieve the desired weight, the dietary supplement should be combined with proper nutrition and regular physical activity.
The effectiveness of hoodia for weight loss is confirmed by patient reviews. The opinions of the doctors are ambiguous. Some doctors believe that dietary supplement has no practical sense of application. This is attributed to the lack of clinical evidence of the effectiveness of the plant and its active ingredient glycoside P57 in weight reduction. Hoodia has been tested in animals, but most likely with high doses or by injecting the substance directly into the brain. Therefore, to assert that the plant for humans and animals has the same effect, it is impossible.
Hoodia for weight loss should be used for a short period of time. Since, despite the appetite-reducing properties, the plant is dangerous. It is hepatotoxic. Also do not forget that the effect of losing weight depends on the correctness of the prescribed dosage. Very often it turns out that daily doses are much lower than therapeutic doses, which by itself excludes the minimal probability that the dietary supplements will work. Based on this, it can be concluded that before using tablets and capsules based on cactus, you should consult a nutritionist and carefully read the instructions of dietary supplements, weighing all the pros and cons.
It is important to know!
To simplify the perception of information, this instruction for use of the drug "Hoodia Gordonia for weight loss" translated and presented in a special form on the basis of the official instructions for medical use of the drug. Before use read the annotation that came directly to medicines.
Description provided for informational purposes and is not a guide to self-healing. The need for this drug, the purpose of the treatment regimen, methods and dose of the drug is determined solely by the attending physician. Self-medication is dangerous for your health.