Herbs when planning pregnancy
Herbs in planning pregnancy can rightfully be considered one of the most accessible ways of preparing the body for conception. To such herbs it is possible to carry a red brush, a boron uterus, elecampane, sporach, pear-leaf, rhodiola rosea, willow bark, marjin root, golden mustache.
The red brush perfectly fights with the inflammatory processes of the female reproductive system, it is better to take it into the second phase of menstruation. Other indications for the use of the hog uterus: oligospermia, weakening of potency, male infertility, sexual coldness, menstruation disorders, adnexitis, menopause, mastopathy, polycystosis, hypothyroidism, mastopathy. The effect of the red brush can be strengthened if taken with other herbs: eleutherococcus, levzeya, rhodiola rosea, aralia, zamaniha, schisandra.
In addition, the red brush helps with oncological pathologies, normalizes the composition of the blood, is used in the treatment of mastopathy, myomas and fibroids, polycystosis of the uterus and ovaries, uterine bleeding, strengthens the immune system. In case of problems with the reproductive system, the following composition is prepared: dilute one teaspoon of tincture of a red bristle with 0.5 liters of boiled water. Douching should be done twice a day, in the morning and in the evening, for 10-15 minutes. The course of treatment should last at least seven days, if necessary after a seven-day break, the course can be repeated 2-3 times.
But do not forget that the herbs when planning pregnancy should be taken very carefully, having previously examined for the presence of concomitant diseases and after consulting with the doctor in charge.
What herbs promote pregnancy?
What herbs promote pregnancy, and when will the long-awaited result come? This question is asked by many couples who can not have children for a long time. Independently to start treatment by grasses it is not necessary, is better to entrust it to the fitotherapist, preliminary having consulted with the attending physician.
The most common plants that contribute to conception include: sea buckthorn, pumpkin, boron, sage, red brush, grass spores, wheat grains, some complex herbal preparations.
- Seabuckthorn, thanks to the vitamin E included in its composition, promotes stimulation of the ovaries, increases the body's defenses. You can not sea buckthorn with gastritis, cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, increased acidity.
- Pumpkin is also rich in vitamin E, it also facilitates the course of pregnancy by suppressing the manifestation of toxicosis.
- The bolee has long been used in the treatment of infertility and inflammation of the female reproductive system, irregular menstrual cycle, tumors.
- Sage contributes to fertilization, affects the permeability of spermatozoa towards the egg.
- The red brush is used for problems with conception, as well as for tumors, erosions, mastopathy, inflammation of the mucous membrane of the uterine cavity.
- Grassgrass is effective for problems with the ovaries and the uterus, contributes to conception.
- Wheat grains are effective in treating infertility in men and women, especially the juice of wheat germ.
However, even after agreeing the reception of herbs with a doctor, you must strictly observe the dosage and timing of treatment, so as not to harm other systems of the body.