First of all, the doctor will advise the pregnant woman to pay attention to nutrition: increase raw vegetables and fruits in the diet, switch to a dietary way of cooking, bring the drinking regime to 2 liters per day. Medicinal enemas based on vegetable oils are also effective, softening the fecal lump.
A recent systematic review of both published and unpublished randomized controlled trials involving more than 350 patients found that laxatives in the form of fiber have a beneficial effect in the treatment of symptomatic hemorrhoids.  Reducing strain during a bowel movement constricts the internal hemorrhoidal veins, leading to a reduction in symptoms. Bathing in warm water (40–50°C for 10 minutes) usually relieves anorectal pain. 
Topical preparations with analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects provide short-term local relief of discomfort, pain and bleeding. Due to low doses and limited systemic absorption, they can be used in pregnant women; however, the safety of any of these in pregnancy has not been adequately documented.
You can remove knots, relieve inflammation and soreness with the help of ointments and suppositories that are safe for the fetus. 
It is best to use ointments for external hemorrhoids during pregnancy. Before using them, you need to empty the intestines, wash and dry yourself. They are applied in a thin layer around the anus. Among them are the following:
- posterisan is the main active ingredient of the microbial cells of Escherichia coli killed by phenol. Using the applicator, it is applied to the surface twice a day and after defecation. Phenol in its composition can cause allergic manifestations, there are no other contraindications;
- troxevasin ointment - has a good antioxidant effect, eliminates pain, swelling, venous insufficiency. Apply to the affected area in the morning and evening. Contraindicated in patients with severe renal impairment, very rarely causes skin reactions.
In combination with ointments, rectal suppositories are also prescribed:
- natalside - suitable for the treatment of bleeding hemorrhoids. It is obtained from brown seaweed. It is introduced into the anus twice a day (unless a different scheme is determined by the doctor) after a bowel movement. Contraindicated in case of individual intolerance to the components. Indispensable for long-term treatment;
- candles with sea buckthorn - heal well, relieve inflammation, soften. Apply 1 to 3 times a day. The average course of treatment is 7-10 days. Of the side effects, an allergic reaction to the plant is possible;
- relief (suppositories and ointment) - anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, healing agent. It is based on cocoa butter and shark liver. It is not prescribed for diabetes mellitus, diseases of the circulatory system, allergies to its components. It is used for pregnant women only with the permission of a doctor. Candles, like ointment, should be used 4 times a day.
Chronic pathology can lead to iron deficiency anemia. Therefore, along with vitamins that increase the body's resistance, especially C, which strengthen blood vessels (A, C, E, K, P, group B), iron must be present, as well as copper and zinc necessary for its synthesis.
Food containing them may not be enough, so you need to take vitamin and mineral complexes (aevit, ascorutin).
Some alternative wisdom is known to relieve pain, alleviate the patient's condition. One of them is raw potato suppositories. Their size should be within 3-4 cm in length and 1-1.5 cm in diameter. Starch, vitamin C, which is part of it, promote healing, tone blood vessels.
You can also prepare the composition for lubricating the anus yourself: finely chop the garlic, combine with sea buckthorn oil, and freeze slightly. For this purpose, honey, propolis, butter are used.
It is also useful to drink carrot-beetroot juice, taking equal proportions of the ingredients. It will prevent constipation.
From herbs for the treatment of hemorrhoids, decoctions and infusions for lotions are prepared using plants such as blueberry leaves, strawberries, chamomile, calendula, aloe, oak bark. A bandage folded in several layers is dipped into a liquid, slightly squeezed and applied for 10 minutes to the anus.
In the list of homeopathic remedies for the treatment of external hemorrhoids:
Fleming's ointment - has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and drying effect. Apply with a swab three times a day for a week. The drug can cause allergies, other adverse reactions have not been identified;
- esculus - an ointment based on horse chestnut fruits. Removes swelling, accelerates tissue regeneration. It is applied to a swab, which is inserted into the rectum 1-2 times a day. Contraindicated in case of individual sensitivity and may cause an allergic reaction;
- nova vita - rectal suppositories, they contain sea buckthorn oil, propolis, ginseng. Has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action;
- anti-K - candles, which involve fir and tea tree oil, yarrow, wormwood, thuja. Relieve itching, dry ulcers, prevent purulent complications.
Surgical treatment of external hemorrhoids in pregnant women is resorted to only in case of urgent need. There are several minimally invasive surgical procedures that are not dangerous for a woman: sclerotherapy and cauterization with a laser or infrared rays.