Use of cabbage for skin
A mask from cabbage for the face is considered as a fine cosmetic means of multifunctional action, and it is not difficult to cook at home. The effectiveness of such masks consists in beneficial effects on the face of any type of skin - both normal and dry, problematic or mixed. High results are achieved thanks to the natural ingredients that make up these masks. They cleanse and nourish the skin well, rejuvenate it and make it more elastic, fight age problems: skin dehydration, pigmentation, fatigue, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
The use of cabbage for the skin is to eliminate the problems that often cause a number of complexes in women. A cabbage mask can cope with early wrinkles, pigment spots, various skin inflammations. And all thanks to the unique chemical composition of this white-vegetable vegetable, which includes:
- vitamin A is an indispensable substance that has a soothing effect on the skin, moisturizes it, heals various inflammations, and also helps to normalize the fat balance, smooth wrinkles, remove stretch marks and vascular networks, develop the necessary substances for skin rejuvenation - elastin and collagen; takes part in the regeneration of the skin, eliminates pigment spots;
- vitamin C - a component that exerts a rejuvenating, restoring and wound healing effect on the skin;
- vitamin K - anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous component;
- vitamin B9 - a substance that perfectly copes with acne problems;
- Choline - a substance that normalizes fat metabolism at the cellular level;
- Potassium - a moisturizing ingredient, an indispensable assistant in the care of dry skin;
- organic acids - eliminate the signs of skin aging, make it more elastic.
Thanks to the well-coordinated work of the components that make up the cabbage, you can achieve the desired results in the shortest possible time: after the first use of the mask, each woman will be able to feel how the facial skin has changed, freshened, rejuvenated, and tighter and more elastic. Thus, a mask from cabbage for a person can be rightfully considered a cosmetic product from a natural first-aid kit of a wide range of action.
Recipes of masks from cabbage for the face
Mask from cabbage for the face has in its composition the main ingredient - cabbage leaves (fresh, sour) or juice obtained by grinding cabbage leaves in a juicer. Widely used in cosmetology is also sea cabbage, enriched with iodine and a variety of other substances beneficial to skin health. The secret of the beneficial effect of a mask from cabbage on the skin lies in the useful properties of this vegetable. Cabbage is rich in vitamins and minerals, it has long been used in alternative medicine and cosmetology for the treatment of inflamed, problem and dehydrated skin, the fight against aging, acne and acne. Cabbage can be used to care for any type of skin, it effectively cleans, whitens, refreshes the skin, and also has a rejuvenating effect.
Recipes of masks from the cabbage for the face there are a wide variety, so every woman needs to choose the one that most suits individually, taking into account the type of skin and the main problem that needs to be solved.
- Rejuvenating honey-cabbage mask. A handful of chopped fresh cabbage must be carefully wrung out, and the resulting juice mixed well with honey and yeast in equal parts (1 teaspoon). In the resulting mixture add 2 tbsp. Spoons of apple juice.
- Toning cabbage mask. This is a classic remedy for fresh cabbage leaves, which does not require additional ingredients. To obtain a mask fresh cabbage leaves should be crushed, then wring out and cover them with the skin. Another variant of mask preparation is possible: take a few cabbage leaves, rinse them thoroughly in cold water, and then put on a wet face with a concave side and leave for 20 minutes. When in contact with the skin, the leaves should warm up. Then the face is wiped with a napkin, - the skin will become more fresh and will acquire a matte shade.
- Cabbage-olive mask for gentle care of dry skin. Cabbage leaf of medium size must be doused with boiling water, then crushed and mixed with 1 tbsp. Spoon of olive oil.
- Cabbage-protein mask for deep cleansing of oily skin. Shredded cabbage leaf must be mixed with raw egg white, after which the mixture is applied to the face. This mask is good for treating burns, ulcers and purulent wounds.
- Cabbage-yolk mask to eliminate skin peeling. A handful of cabbage leaves should be crushed until juice is obtained, and then mixed with the egg yolk. In the mixture it is recommended to add 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Nourishing cabbage mask for any skin type, including combination. Boil the carrots on a fine grater, mix with honey in equal proportions (1 teaspoon), and then add freshly made juice from cabbage (2 tsp).
- Cottage cheese and cabbage mask (helps with sensitive face skin). Shredded cabbage leaves (2-3 tablespoons) mixed with cottage cheese (3 tablespoons), and then add lemon juice (1 teaspoon) and honey diluted in warm water (2 tablespoons) into the mixture.
- Whitening milk-cabbage mask. Cut the shredded cabbage leaf with milk and cottage cheese, taken in equal proportions (1 tablespoon).
If there are bruises on the face after a bruise or pigmented spots, the mask from the crushed cabbage leaves boiled in fresh milk effectively helps. The resulting gruel should be spread over a thick layer on a rag cloth and then applied to the problem site for about an hour. After the procedure, the skin should be rinsed and gently wiped dry.
Mask from cabbage for the face does not demand special preparations, therefore such variant perfectly approaches for care of a skin in comfortable house conditions. Procedures can be done almost at any time of the year, tk. In appropriate conditions cabbage is kept even in winter.
Sea kale for the face
Mask from cabbage for the face - a natural remedy for skin rejuvenation, so many women use it to preserve youth and freshness of the face. To prepare this mask, both leaves and cabbage juice will work. To clean the oily and problem skin of the face, laminaria is often used, i.e. Sea kale. In addition to its unique taste properties, laminaria has a number of indicators for cosmetic use. For example, with its help you can fight cellulite problems, as well as look after the face.
Sea kale for the face is effective due to a special biological composition - a complex of vitamins and microelements, which has a beneficial effect on the problem skin. This mask deeply cleans and narrows the pores, removes dead cells from the skin and eliminates greasy shine, which is especially important in hot weather.
- To prepare a nutritious mask from sea kale, use its dry crushed leaves, mixing them with warm water until a creamy mass is obtained. Then the peach oil and honey (2 tablespoons) should be added to the mixture. This mask is recommended to be used once a week, after which the face is cleaned with a refreshing tonic. After a few procedures, the result will be visible: the skin will become cleaner and fresh, the inflammatory processes will stop, the fat balance will be restored, black spots, pimples and oily shine will disappear from the face.
- For the preparation of so-called. "Classical" mask should be filled with water 1-2 tablespoons. Spoons of dried seaweed kelp, and then leave them for a while until full swelling, then squeeze out excess water, and from the resulting gruel to prepare a mask. The mixture should be applied to the face skin, previously cleaned of dirt, with a plentiful layer and left for half an hour, then remove its remains with a cotton swab, and then thoroughly wash with warm water. This mask perfectly nourishes, moisturizes, and also rejuvenates and refreshes the skin well.
- To prepare anti-aging mask of smoothing action, it is necessary to add 1 teaspoon of slightly melted honey to the cabbage made from the sea cabbage, prepared as described above.
- Fatty skin is perfectly cleansed by a mask made from algae kelp with the addition of raw egg white and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Dry skin will become more hydrated due to the application of a seaweed mask containing mayonnaise (2 tsp), as well as raw egg yolk and a tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Inflamed skin will become cleaner if you apply a mask of kelp, containing a tablespoon of aloe juice, for two weeks sustained in the refrigerator.
A mask of cabbage for the face, including sea, is required if a woman has problems with age-related changes in the skin, which manifest themselves as stretch marks and wrinkles, vascular networks, dehydration of the skin. This natural product will well nourish the skin of the face, make it more elastic and give a healthy shade.
Sour cabbage for the face
Mask from cabbage for the face is a kind of a real "vitamin bomb", because in the composition of white cabbage is a whole complex of vitamins, as well as enzymes, phytoncides, salts of phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron. In addition, cabbage is rich in antioxidants and useful vegetable fiber. To prepare cabbage masks can be used as leaves of fresh vegetables, and slurry sauerkraut.
Sauerkraut for the face - a good cleanser for caring for problem skin, as well as an assistant in the fight against excessive dryness of the skin and pigmentation spots. In addition to various useful substances, the sauerkraut contains vitamin B12, which takes an active part in cell division. To prepare a classic mask, you have to chop the sauerkraut to the formation of gruel, and then put it on your face and cover with a napkin. After 20-30 minutes, the mask should be carefully removed with a cotton swab, then wash your face with warm water. Useful for the skin is also brine from sauerkraut. It contains ascorbic acid, effectively eliminating skin inflammation.
Ice cubes have amazing properties, for the preparation of which brine from sauerkraut is used. With the help of such a tool it is useful to refresh your face, massaging it in the morning and before going to bed. To prepare the cubes, you need to freeze the mixture from the juice of sauerkraut and boiled water. This cosmetic well brightens freckles, and also makes less visible the vascular networks and pigment spots.
Juice of sauerkraut is used to prepare a nutritious mask that has a beneficial effect on dry skin. To make such a mask, 2 tbsp. Spoons of juice should be mixed with a tablespoon of wheat flour and egg whites. The resulting mixture should be applied to the cleansed face, hold for half an hour, and then rinse with water. After this procedure for a better effect, you can wipe your face with fresh cabbage juice.
To prepare a moisturizing mask for cabbage, add grated carrots, corn flour, liquid honey and almond oil. This mixture should be beaten with a mixer for 1 minute and then put on a well-steamy face and soak for half an hour, then wash with warm water.