The information space is full of advertisements about the incredible effectiveness of professional anti-aging procedures, often very risky and incredibly expensive. How many women are willing to pay, risking so much and important? Or are those who practice a facelift by alternative means right? We offer you to get acquainted with the methods in which the wisdom of previous generations, improved by our contemporaries.
Simple recipes for a facelift, prepared from affordable natural raw materials, are often as effective as expensive professional methods. The main thing is to know the characteristics of your skin and the effect of the ingredients, as well as their compatibility with each other.
A facelift by alternative means helps to significantly improve the appearance and condition of the face, stop fading, restore freshness and clarity of the contour. Home anti-aging procedures are recommended to start after 30 years. The most common practice is to apply masks. Recipes are selected depending on the type of skin.
- The rules require that the mass be applied to a cleansed and steamed face treated with a scrub. Manipulate with fingers, according to the massage lines. If you need several layers, wait until each one dries.
Dry skin happily reacts to honey-lemon mixtures with kaolin. After washing off the mixture, the skin is wiped with lime, and if you also make a cold compress, then the effectiveness will increase significantly. Each treatment ends with the application of a daily care product.
Too oily skin can be improved by proteins with fruit acids. Raw protein, a teaspoon of citrus fresh and honey - this combination effectively affects the epidermis, tightens, normalizes fat secretion.
A half-hour mask of protein, cucumber and olive oil works quickly. The components tone up and smooth fine wrinkles. To maintain the result, any of the masks must be repeated every three days.
For tightening any skin, the use of gelatin is useful. The easiest recipe is to mix the swollen product with a mashed banana.
A more complex lifting mask is performed as follows:
- Lemon juice and glycerin are added to the dissolved gelatin, the mixture is heated and applied to a bandage, the strips of which are applied to the skin.
The first place in the list of products for a facelift with alternative means is firmly occupied by natural oils. Vegetable and essential oils enrich the skin with vitamins, smooth, increase turgor, relieve tension and unpleasant dryness, improve immunity.
Unrefined extra virgin olive oil is the most popular ingredient in beauty products and home treatments. The tradition of using this oil for a facelift dates back to antiquity, when Roman and Helladic beauties living in the fertile southern lands had plenty of both olive fruits and oil squeezed from them. And successfully used them for skin care.
Other oils are no less effective in terms of lifting:
- castor - quickly increases turgor;
- argan - perfectly moisturizes and nourishes;
- avocado oil - stimulates the production of collagen, acts both from the outside and from the inside.
Oils increase efficiency if they are applied after water procedures, when enlarged pores allow useful components to penetrate deeper into the lower layers of the dermis. Light massage promotes penetration.
Particularly gentle should be actions in the peri-ocular zone, where the delicate skin is located. It is lubricated with a sponge, not rubbing, but only patting with fingers.
Essential oils for skin tightening
Natural cosmetics are inconceivable without fragrant components. And not just because of the pleasant smell. A huge plus of essential oils is their composition, in particular, the abundance of antioxidants. Essential oils for face skin tightening help rid the epidermis of harmful compounds, and on a clean cover, they inhibit the processes of cell destruction.
Like other alternative facelift methods, aromatic oils are available for self-application. The main thing is to choose a substance for yourself, for your skin - with its features, whims, problems. Experienced women often combine a few favorite ingredients that are pleasant and beneficial for their skin type. They can be combined in one mask or applied alternately to eliminate unwanted addiction.
Among the popular oils, choose the one from which the skin will receive the maximum benefit in your case. The effect of popular products on the skin is as follows:
- Rosewood - activates blood flow, causes a blush and radiance.
- Sandalwood - tightens the sagging of problem areas.
- Frankincense - resists wrinkles, evens out tone, restores freshness, protects the neck.
- Pink - tightens and rejuvenates, nourishes, promotes oxygenation.
- Geranium - removes excess subcutaneous fat.
- Patchouli - accelerates regeneration, moisturizes, adds elasticity, slows down aging.
For efficiency and safety, essential products are mixed with basic products - mustard, olive, avocado, cocoa. This enhances the effectiveness and safety of essential oils used for facelifts.
Facelift with leeches, hirudotherapy
Remembering the leeches, few people do not wince or flinch. And to imagine that vile bloodsuckers crawl across the face is completely unpleasant. Nevertheless, leeches also found a place in the arsenal of facelift techniques with alternative means. The method of hirudotherapy is considered painless and effective, however, it requires preparation and compliance with safety rules.
Doctors have long used leeches for treatment, but for cosmetic purposes - only in our time. Leech facelift, hirudotherapy is based on the properties of one of the species called medical worms. Beauticians use leeches in several ways:
- to eliminate defects;
- for skin tightening.
The cosmetic effect is manifested due to the release of a unique secret containing almost a hundred useful components. Among them are anti-inflammatory, analgesic, substances that prevent thrombosis.
Thanks to the enzymes contained in the leech secret, they achieve a noticeable smoothing of deep and complete elimination of emerging wrinkles, tightening the muscles and giving a healthy tone. As well as solutions to other problems, each of which has its own characteristics, so such procedures should be performed by a trained specialist.
Features of the procedure with leeches:
- To eliminate all odors, the skin is cleansed with neutral means, and food with sharp aromas is stopped for a day.
- Worms are placed according to the standard scheme, at a certain distance, symmetrically on both sides.
- It is impossible to forcibly tear off leeches; they are used once.
- The course is 10 sessions; improvement is noticeable after the 4th.
- Wellness is not just about the face; due to the stimulation of active points, physical and brain activity is activated, there is an increase in strength and an improvement in well-being.
The secret of youthful skin is to keep intact the elastic fibers of the collagen protein for a longer time. The substance retains moisture and, together with elastin, ensures the elasticity and health of the skin. The mask of this substance perfectly tightens and moisturizes the skin. And in combination with its intake, it turns on the mechanisms that produce its own collagen.
- A disposable gelatin mask gives a temporary result; like other methods of facelift by alternative means, it is used for special cases. For a deeper impact, a course of procedures is required, then the effect persists for a long time. Because of this, gelatin is compared to natural Botox.
Masks are best prepared immediately before use - from dry granules and water, milk or herbal decoction in a ratio of 1:5. The swollen gelatin is heated in a water bath and applied, according to the rules, starting from the neck, kneading the eye area and ending with the forehead.
Before application, a gentle peeling should be carried out, the face should be washed and dried. For lubrication use a brush. The solution works until it dries, about 25 minutes. At this time, it is recommended to relax, avoiding mimic movements and straining. Then wash with warm water, rinse with cool water and moisturize your face with cream.
Vitamins, fruit ingredients, protein, natural oils can be added to the gelatin mask. The course is a month. For best performance, it is recommended to change components from time to time.
Flax seeds for facelift
Flaxseed has long been in demand in home cosmetology. The product contains a high concentration of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are extremely beneficial for the skin, which makes it one of the important ingredients for alternative facelifts. Allows you to even out the relief, tone, moisturize, eliminate minor damage, enrich with useful substances.
- Fatty acids are part of the epidermal fats and cell membranes, their lack adversely affects the appearance and condition of the skin.
Multivitamins, other components have an anti-aging effect, resist wilting and staining, soothe and renew the dermis.
Thanks to flax seeds for a facelift, related problems can also be solved:
- narrow pores;
- get rid of acne and unhealthy shine;
- remove keratinized particles;
- remove small wrinkles;
- provide eye care.
A course of 15 masks transforms flabby skin that has lost its elasticity. A properly prepared mask should consist of mucus, and it is formed if the raw material is poured with boiling water and left covered for several hours. A teaspoon requires a third of a cup of water. To facilitate the task, you need to properly organize the work: make the composition in the morning, and masks in the evening.
The mucous substance is applied with a sponge to the face and neck in layers. For a lifting effect, you need at least 5 layers of mucus, each subsequent one should be applied after the previous one has dried. With a mask on your face and eyes closed, you should lie down and relax for 20 minutes. After rinsing, apply moisturizer.
Acupuncture for face lift
Cosmetic acupuncture for facelift is very popular in Hollywood. Indications for procedures - flabbiness, wilting, color deterioration, swelling and bags under the eyes, the formation of a double chin. Unlike a facelift with alternative means that are available for self-performing, an acupuncture facelift should be performed by a cosmetologist specially trained in the technique of acupuncture.
- The technique is based on the impact of special needles on active points located on the skin.
The injections act both on the surface and on the deep layers, successfully eliminating wrinkling and increasing turgor. Thanks to the activation of blood circulation, cell regeneration is launched, which manifests itself in the form of rejuvenation.
The advantage of acupuncture over other methods is that it acts not only locally. Active points are responsible for various internal organs, so stimulation has a beneficial effect on their work. So, the points on the wings of the nose are associated with the activity of the intestines, on the inner corners of the eyes - with the kidneys.
Acupuncture helps to get rid of the following imperfections:
- second chin;
- circles and bags near the eyes;
- earthy shade;
- mimic wrinkles;
The effect comes earlier after the age of 30: 3-4 procedures are enough, while 40-year-olds need up to ten sessions. The result is kept, depending on the characteristics of the body, from six months to a year.
It is important for women to know that healthy skin that undergoes natural withering lends itself to correction with needles. In the presence of pathologies, acupuncture is ineffective. And if there is a hormonal imbalance, and especially nicotine intoxication, then even good results quickly disappear.
Face Lift Clay
Clay masks are very common in cosmetology and dermatology, and deservedly so. After all, cosmetic clay has many advantages: it cleanses, whitens, removes poisons and acne, improves tone and cellular metabolism. Facelift clay comes in a variety of grades and shades. Pink is suitable for many, supplying tissues with useful ingredients, smoothing wrinkles, tightening the epidermal layer.
Like other products in the alternative facelift arsenal, clay is used in the form of masks. For example, pink clay is mixed with a teaspoon of honey and a few drops of lemon juice are added to make a thick "sour cream". Leave it on your face for half an hour and wash off.
- It is convenient to prepare anti-aging masks at home, the main thing is to know the properties of each color and the characteristics of your own skin.
Green clay slows down aging, strengthens the epithelium. Since it dries the surface, it is more suitable for oily skin. Dry immediately after the procedure must be moistened.
For flabby, dull skin, yellow clay is suitable, which restores tone, rejuvenates, and enriches with oxygen.
White clay has a healing effect; useful for dry, thinned skin.
The clay of a gray shade moisturizes and tones. Especially effective for dull, dehydrated skin.
Red clay improves blood flow and oxygenation. Useful for skin prone to redness and irritation.
In addition to colored clays, cosmetologists offer colored serums for care after clay masks. They contain aromatic oils, are easily absorbed and enhance the action of the clay.
Facelift with honey
Honey is one of the favorite ingredients of alternative facelift lovers. Professional cosmetologists also love it, including it in creams, shampoos, soaps and other products. The rejuvenating effect of the bee product is associated with an abundance of useful components: vitamins, antioxidants, organic acids, minerals that have a positive effect on the skin. Honey even heals wounds and ulcers.
The sweet product restores turgor, refreshes, nourishes and moisturizes the skin. In recipes for a facelift with alternative means, honey gets along well with vegetable oils, downed protein, lemon, milk, starch, and so on. Natural substances.
Honey-lemon-protein mask has a triple effect on the skin:
- gives shine.
The ingredients are mixed to a foamy mass, spread with fingers over the face and neck, without affecting the lips and the eye area. It is desirable that the mass dry, in any case, do not remove it earlier than after 20 minutes. If you feel a tingling or tightness, this is normal: the mask is working. After rinsing, you should cover your face with a moisturizer and admire the refreshed skin.
- A honey mask with milk and starch is attributed to the unforgettable Cleopatra.
The legend says that the most famous Egyptian queen took not just a mask, but a whole milk bath with various additives, and every evening. For a lifting mask, honey and milk are simply mixed; for oily skin, cornstarch is added to the mixture.
The face is smeared with a spatula or fingers with a thin layer, wait until it dries - and so on 3-4 times. After the last layer, wait 10 minutes and wash your face with warm water. Finally wipe with a piece of ice, you can with chamomile.
Facelift with egg yolk
Food products have a strong place among the ingredients included in the list of alternative facelifts. Dairy products, fruits, vegetables, eggs - everything is used for the sake of female beauty and eternal youth.
- According to cosmetology rules, egg masks, including egg facelifts, are not made from whole eggs, but by dividing them into their constituent parts. This is because the yolks and proteins have a different composition, so they perform different tasks individually. So, protein is more effective for oily skin, and the yolk nourishes dry skin.
Yolk masks enrich with moisture, nutrients, tighten and smooth the surface. The peculiarity of masks for a facelift with yolk is that it must be removed with water at room temperature. A rejuvenating mask is prepared from the yolk with olive oil (1 spoon), knocking the ingredients together. The mass is kept for 15 minutes and washed off.
Protein masks also have a tightening effect, which makes them useful for age-related changes. For the best effect, the downed protein is mixed with swollen and melted gelatin, flavored with rose oil and applied to the face and neck. Mask time - up to 40 minutes.
Of practical advice, the following deserve attention: homemade eggs work better than industrial ones; Eggs must be taken out of the refrigerator before use to allow them to warm to room temperature.
Ice face lift
Cryotherapy, that is, exposure to cold, is a fashionable trend among the clientele of beauty salons. Adherents of procedures know that the dosed effect of cold improves the appearance and condition of the skin. How does ice work and is it suitable for everyone?
- Facelift with ice causes blood flow, constriction and expansion of blood vessels, cell renewal. Wrinkles are smoothed out on the face, a pleasant blush appears.
Caution should be observed for owners of thin skin, which is easily injured by aggressive factors, as well as chapped, frostbite, and very sensitive.
- An inexpensive alternative to cryotherapy is a facelift using alternative means, namely, ice from a home refrigerator. It is prepared from ordinary water, infusion of herbs, crushed fruits, frozen in molds.
Cubes are used in the mornings and evenings. Quickly wipe the face, moving along the massage lines. Cold tightens shallow folds, sagging zones, eliminates dullness and unhealthy pallor.
Herbal ice for normal skin is prepared from mint, St. John's wort, dill, valerian, plantain, yarrow, violet. For dry - from chamomile, lemon balm, parsley, for oily - peony, wormwood, calendula, coltsfoot, birch. Problematic skin prefers nettle, green tea, oak bark. Fruit ice is prepared "to taste", in particular, citrus fruits are suitable for every skin type.
Starch masks for a facelift are called nothing more than an alternative to Botox. Why is that? How does a food product used externally affect the condition of the skin?
The cosmetic qualities of starch are explained by the abundance of vitamins and trace elements. Thanks to this, starch nourishes, eliminates flakes and irritations. Makes oily skin less oily and non-shiny, reduces pores and cleanses of dirt. Many women who practice alternative facelifts successfully use homemade starch masks instead of expensive salon treatments.
- Starch normally works on all parts of the face: from the mouth to the forehead. Only diseases and damage to the dermis can be an obstacle to masks.
The white product is combined with protein, yolks, vegetable oils, vegetables, fresh juices, cream, honey, glycerin, bananas, sea salt, soda, diluted with pure or mineral water.
A starch-kefir mixture (taken equally), applied for half an hour to the entire face, has a good lifting effect. With regular application, the skin tightens, becomes smooth and elastic.
A simplified version of the starch mask against dark circles: while taking a bath, apply “chips” from fresh potatoes under the eyes, remove after 15 minutes.
All starch masses for the face are also suitable for the décolleté. A potato product in any recipe can be replaced with corn.
Nutrition and diet for facelift
At first glance, everything is clear: nutrition and diet for a facelift are no less important than other life factors. After all, it is from food that a person receives all the components that ensure the functioning of organs and the body as a whole, affecting health and appearance. Women who practice a facelift with alternative means should not forget about rational nutrition and diets that promote skin beauty.
One of these diets was developed by Professor Perricone. Its basis is salmon fish and other seafood, as well as nuts, asparagus, olive oil. Salmon diet principles:
- Eat fish daily for lunch and dinner, combined with greens and fruits.
- Grill, bake in foil.
- Periodically change salmon for turkey or chicken.
- Start your morning with a glass of clean water.
- Reduce the amount of carbohydrates.
- Include low-fat cheeses, dairy products, natural yoghurts.
- Refuse caffeine, sugar, alcohol, starchy vegetables and fruits, butter, hard cheeses, mayonnaise, fatty meats.
- Eat raw or baked, steam, grilled dishes.
- Snack on healthy foods: berries, nuts, yogurt.
- To prevent salads from becoming boring, combine vegetables, season with lemon and olive oil. The priority is asparagus.
- From drinks - low-fat milk, high-quality water, tea.
- Of the berries, preference is blueberries, which have an abundance of antioxidants.
After a few days, the improvements become noticeable, and after a month of following the diet, the face becomes younger and the figure becomes slimmer.
The variety of ways to lift a face with alternative means is truly amazing. Resourceful women invent them without leaving the mirror, and enterprising people embody their ideas on an industrial scale.
Surely this happened with the technique of facelift with adhesive tape. First, a venerable English woman, aged, stuck Velcro behind her ears, pulling up the lower part of her face, and shared this beauty with a female audience. And soon neat sticky strips appeared on sale, designed specifically for visual facial rejuvenation.
- Stickers are multi-layered sheets. After gluing, the upper white strip is removed, and a transparent part remains on the skin, which is wiped with a damp sponge and becomes almost invisible.
Another option for tightening Velcro is cosmetic patches (patches) enriched with anti-inflammatory, nourishing and other useful components. Ordinary surgical plasters are also used - microporous, elastic products.
And the Japanese doctor Reiko scientifically substantiated the patch method of tightening. He claims that when the patch is applied, the renewed, smoothed face is “remembered” by the brain, which, in turn, triggers reprogramming mechanisms for regeneration and rejuvenation. A lifting effect is created in all areas affected by adhesive strips.
Modeling according to Reiko is done on the skin warmed up by a light massage, the patches are glued according to a special scheme, taking into account the location of the muscles, existing problems and the age of the patient.
Among the threads used by cosmetologists, claws for facelift stand out. They have notches, peculiar hooks or claws. The function of such notches is to catch on the tissues as they move through the thickness of the skin and fix the position of the entire thread frame.
The use of any threads is the prerogative of professional cosmetologists, so the thread technique cannot be attributed to alternative facelift methods. The threads are inserted through micro-punctures into the subcutaneous layer, to a depth of 5 cm. Depending on the problem area, several material options are used: hammocks - for the chin, springs - for the cheeks and nasolabial locations.
- Claws are made from various materials. Some undergo rapid decay and excretion from the body, while others persist for a long time. The first are made from polylactic acid, the effect after their application lasts up to 2 years. The second - polypropylene, reinforcement with this material lasts 4 years.
After thread reinforcement, the patient should go through a short rehabilitation period, in particular, to save facial expressions for two weeks. The popularity of this facelift technology is due to low trauma, a minimum of unpleasant surprises and a quick return to “operation”, that is, to a working state.
Green plants are a real pantry of substances necessary for the skin. For a facelift, herbal plants are taken depending on the type of skin, and they are mixed to enhance the effectiveness. Herbal mixtures go well with other products: cream, juices, kefir.
- A facelift with alternative means, including herbs, is carried out at home. Various drugs for the skin can be prepared from plant materials: decoctions, infusions, tonics, lotions, baths, masks.
When using herbs, you should know:
- To get a decoction, it is enough to brew the grass; the infusion is more concentrated, because after brewing it is infused for some more time.
- Products should be used fresh.
- In extreme cases, store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, then the beneficial properties are lost.
- Do not rinse decoctions.
- Herbal mask is effective for half an hour.
- Masks are used in courses of 10-15 sessions. After a break, it is recommended to start a new course with other plants.
- Do not apply drugs around the eyes.
- A simple recipe from plantain and flour: both ingredients are mixed in equal proportions to a gruel, applied to the face and washed off.
Many women use ice cubes from decoctions. A 10-minute treatment daily improves firmness and prevents premature aging.
Hercules Face Lift Mask
Oats contain many components that provide the body with nutrition and energy. But creative women prepare not only healthy breakfasts in their home kitchen, but also effective masks with hercules for a facelift. Together with the tightening, the pores are cleansed, keratinization and inflammation are eliminated, the skin is moisturized and saturated with a balanced set of anti-aging components. There are suitable recipes for all skin types and ages.
- A facelift with alternative means such as Hercules is successfully used by women after 40 and after 50 years. In the first case, one procedure per week is enough, in the second, two are required.
The course, respectively, 8–12 and 12–16 procedures. Lifting treatments rejuvenate aging skin and prevent deep wrinkles.
For combination skin, they offer a combination with blue clay and lemon fresh. For one tightening procedure, they take according to Art. A spoonful of crushed oatmeal and clay and a teaspoon of fresh juice. The ingredients are mixed until smooth. It is better to apply the mixture before going to bed, twice a week. Depending on the condition of the skin, apply for 1-2 months, then take the same break.
- Features of the preparation of oatmeal mask:
- Remove make-up from face, rinse with warm water.
- Apply a warm compress if possible.
- Apply the mass along the massage lines and on the neck, relax the face and do not touch it with your hands.
- Keep for 20 minutes for oily skin and 30 minutes for dry skin.
- Wash your face with warm, then cool water.
- Soothe and moisturize with cream.
Food wrap for face lift
The Japanese know how to surprise - as a rule, with super technologies, including in the field of medicine and cosmetology. But the use of cling film for a facelift, which is attributed to Japanese women, surprised professional cosmetologists. It turns out that along with special massages and all kinds of exotic ingredients with anti-aging properties, a facelift with alternative means among Japanese women also has a place to be. Should we be surprised at the porcelain beauty of Japanese women's facial skin?
- The essence of the procedure is that the film on the face creates conditions for sweating. Moisture is released, pores open, thanks to which cosmetic preparations penetrate the thickness of the dermis better and act more actively at a deep level.
For the procedure, a piece of film with cutouts for the mouth, eyes, and nostrils is sufficient. You can buy a special mask with holes designed for chemical peeling.
On cleansed or washed with soap, the film is pressed tightly and held for 15 minutes. Another similar film is smeared with a thick layer of cream. After wiping the wet face with a napkin, the mask with cream is applied to the face. If it is so inconvenient, you can smear the cream on your face, and then stick the film. Keep the mask for another 15 minutes and wash with cool water.
Tar soap for facelift
Tar is a substance with a pungent odor obtained from ordinary birch. In tar soap, about 10% of the substance, it contains phytoncides, resins, organic acids and other active chemical components. These properties of tar have long been used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes.
- Using tar soap for a facelift, they simultaneously get rid of age spots, acne, and keratinized epidermis. The skin gains health, purity, freshness, heals faster after injuries and burns. The pores are narrowed, the structure is restored, rashes and redness disappear.
A facelift by alternative means is good because it requires little time, and most importantly, finances. After all, salon procedures literally scare away many with their prices, and sometimes with possible complications. Tar soap, when used correctly, can work wonders. It is only important not to abuse the product, so as not to dry out the skin and not make it vulnerable to external factors. For example, if you wash your face with soap every day for a month, then the appearance of profuse peeling and irritation is inevitable.
- A milder effect is manifested when masks are applied to the face and neck, after which soft warm water is used and the skin is necessarily nourished with cream.
Tar foam is made as follows: a bar with a volume of 1/8 soap is rubbed and knocked down, adding boiled water, to a thick, stable consistency. Apply a layer, after it dries - another one. After the second layer has dried, wash off and spread the cream. The tightening effect occurs 20 minutes after rinsing.
Salt compress for lifting the oval of the face
In the arsenal of facelift methods with alternative means, there was a place for an everyday product - table salt. It is used to eliminate a double chin, sagging oval face. For procedures, a concentration of 1 tsp is used. Salt per cup of boiled hot water. According to the French method, sea salt is taken, and the procedure is attributed to the court ladies of the royal retinue.
- To prepare a saline compress for lifting the face oval, a bandage folded several times is moistened in a solution of the concentration indicated above and squeezed out a little. A bandage bandage is applied to the lower jaw, capturing the neck, tied up with a dry cloth or bandage from above.
For a bandage, you can buy an elastic bandage at the pharmacy. It is convenient to make a bandage with two people, but, in extreme cases, you can do it alone. The tension of the bandage should be gentle so as not to pinch the blood vessels. The compress is kept for up to an hour, then the salt is rinsed with cool water, and dry skin is smeared with a nourishing cream. The course is 10 sessions, then supporting sessions are recommended once or twice a week.
- Hot compresses from saline solution are useful (2 tablespoons per 1 liter). They moisten a terry towel and apply to the chin and neck.
Preliminary, the skin is lubricated with a fortified cream. Thus, cream, salt, steam and heat act on the skin during the session. Procedures are especially useful after illness, insomnia, when the face looks haggard and tired. The procedure evens out the oval, tones and refreshes the skin.
There are many more women who want to look beautiful than those who are willing to spend a lot of money on it. This is probably why alternative facelift methods are being created. Savings are not their only advantage. It's nice to take care of yourself in the comfort of your own home, creatively using old ones and creating new, individual recipes. Just pamper yourself, love...