Creams for acne
Acne or acne occurs due to the disease of the skin sebaceous glands. This disease arises as a result of clogging of the pores - the bacteria begin to multiply actively there. Cream from acne should have the following properties: to remove inflammation, destroying bacteria; cleanse the clogged pores and narrow them; reduce the secretion of sebaceous glands, thereby reducing the greasy gloss on the skin; podsushivat acne.
There are many different creams from acne. Among them, preparations, which include benzene peroxide: Proactive, Mary Kay, Proderm-Cream, Eclaran cream. Cream of Clerasil, the main component of which is salicylic acid in a concentration of 0.5 or 2%. Preparations with retinoids: Differin, Clenzite, as well as Deriva (active substance adapalen), Ayrol, Retin-A and Locacid (active substance tretinoin), Zorak (active substance tazarotene).
The main active elements of the preparation are zinc pyrithione, as well as glycyrrhizinate of dikalium.
They are supplemented with natural plant ingredients, softly affecting the inflamed skin. The drug has many medicinal properties: it has an antimicrobial, disinfecting and soothing effect.
The cream protects and moisturizes the skin, and also provides it with nutrients. The preparation has an anti-inflammatory disinfecting effect, and in addition it narrows the pores.
Aloe softens and moisturizes the skin, lentils act as an antiseptic and has an anti-inflammatory effect (it is used as an antioxidant in case of skin diseases), cotton tree promotes skin toning and pore narrowing, and alum is a component designed to eliminate skin diseases.
Creams Master Herb prevent the appearance of scars on the skin that can remain after acne.
Preparations moisturize and nourish the skin, smooth out its relief and color, eliminate swelling and redness, and also normalize the secretory function of the sebaceous glands.
Cream of Tiande
Cream Tiande is a quality anti-inflammatory drug that is used to eliminate acne. The cream promotes rapid healing of the skin, preventing the appearance of scars.
The medicine has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, removes inflammation and swelling. It restores cellular metabolism, and also promotes the acceleration of blood circulation.
Differin is used to treat acne. If the disease has an easy form, monotherapy with this drug will suffice, but in the case of medium or severe acne, complex treatment should be performed by adding systemic medicines (such as antibacterial drugs and anti-androgens) to the cream. Since this cream only occasionally causes irritation, it can be used for people with sensitive or dry skin.
Doctor taiss acne
Dr. Taiss Acne is an anti-acne cream that has a bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and protective effect on the skin.
Cream of acne gel
Cream-gel from acne has antimicrobial properties, therefore, effectively prevents the appearance of acne on the skin. The drug cleans the skin, removes excess fat, removes part of the lipids that clog pores. In addition, it normalizes the secretory function of the sebaceous glands and heals pustules. In the cream-gel is a plant complex, which has an effective wound healing and anti-inflammatory effect.
Cream of whiteheads
With whiteheads, doctors prescribe combined creams - such as, for example, Clenzite S.
It is made on the basis of a thick gel, so it can penetrate deep inside the affected area. Also in the formulation are clindamycin and adapalene, which have bactericidal and anti-inflammatory properties.
Creams for acne vulgaris
Adolescents with problematic oily skin can get rid of vulgar acne with the help of creams such as Cleaxin, Clerasil, and also Oxy-5. These drugs have a drying, bacteriostatic, as well as a comedonolytic effect.
You can also use Skinoren cream, made on the basis of azelaic acid. This component contributes to the inhibition of bacterial growth, as well as a decrease in the number of free fatty acids in the follicles. It also prevents the development of post-inflammatory depigmentation and hyperpigmentation. Sometimes acne treatment in an easy form is supplemented with local antibiotics - for example, 2% cream of tetracycline or erythromycin.
In the case of vulgar acne of moderate severity, retinoids are used for treatment. Among such preparations, Retin-A cream (0.05%) is released, which relieves pores from blockage, and also eliminates follicular hyperkeratosis.
Creams for acne from aspirin and honey
There are several recipes for making acne and aspirin and honey creams.
- Recipe # 1: the following ingredients are needed - 5 tablets. Aspirin, warm water (5 ml), as well as liquid honey (0.5 tsp). Tablets must be crushed and added to the rest of the ingredients. The resulting mixture should not spread and be easily applied to the face. If the mask is too thick, you need to add more water, and if it turns out to be too liquid, add more honey. Next, the cream should be applied to the skin and held for 10 minutes. Rinse it with warm water.
- Prescription number 2: aspirin with honey and aloe: compound ingredients - 2 items. Honey, 1 tsp. Aloe, 4 tablets. Aspirin, and also a little warm water. Crush the tablets, then mix with aloe juice and honey. Then add water to get the cream. The resultant mixture should be applied to problem areas for 15 minutes, after which it should be washed off.
- Recipe number 3: acne cream with aspirin, chamomile and honey (for oily skin): incoming ingredients - 2 tablespoons. Honey, 20 cap. Tinctures of chamomile and calendula, and also 4 tablets. Aspirin and warm water. Honey should be melted using a water bath, after which add the tinctures and crushed tablets to it. Then warm the cream to lubricate the skin and hold for 20 minutes. Then rinse it off with water.
- Prescription number 4: cream with honey, aspirin, as well as jojoba oil (suitable for any type of skin): ingredients - 0.5 tsp. Jojoba oil, 5 tablets. Aspirin, 1 tbsp. Honey, and also 0.5 tsp. Warm water. Grind the tablets, mix them with butter and honey, and also with water (in case you have a fat type of skin). The resulting cream should be applied to the inflamed parts of the skin, hold for 15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
It should be noted that after each of these masks you need to treat the skin with a moisturizer.
The properties of anti-acne creams are examined using the example of Dr. Thiess Acne and Differin preparations.
Dr. Thess The acne has disinfecting and disinfecting properties, since it contains substances such as ethyl alcohol and sodium tetraborate. Also, the sulfur contained in the biosulfur has an antiparasitic effect. All these properties help the cream to eliminate acne and cleanse the skin. In addition, the cream protects the epidermis from drying (thanks to glycerin), makes it more elastic, removes sebum from the skin, horny masses, dust and other external contaminants from the sebum. All this allows additionally to have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
Use of the cream for acne during pregnancy
Antibacterial cream Baziron AS (benzoyl peroxide) has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial, as well as a comedogenic effect on the skin. It eliminates the overabundance of sebum, and also moisturizes the skin. In pregnancy, this drug is allowed to use only as directed by a doctor.
Creams with antibiotics: Dalacin T, which contains tetracycline and clindamycin, as well as Zinerite containing erythromycin. Such drugs can cope well with inflammations that occur with acne. When pregnancy antibiotics are allowed to use only as prescribed by the doctor and only in case of emergency.
Creams, which are based on acids, are allowed in pregnancy only in cases where the acid concentration does not exceed 30%. The best option is Skinoren cream, made on the basis of azelaic acid - the concentration of this substance in the drug is 20%.
The use of creams is contraindicated in the following cases:
- High sensitivity to the components of the cream or a tendency to allergies;
- Cream Differin it is forbidden to use during pregnancy (especially in the first trimester), as well as during lactation;
- Children under 12 years;
- Available on skin areas requiring treatment with cream, tumors;
- Mechanical damage to the skin - scratches, cuts, wounds or abrasions.
Interactions with other drugs
The drug Clenzite C is not recommended for use in combination with drugs that have a drying or skin irritating effect (this list includes any alcohol-containing creams). You should not also combine it with drugs that have calcium gluconate, a B complex vitamin complex, aminoglycosides, magnesium sulfate or ampicillin.
It is allowed to combine the cream Clenzite with benzoyl peroxide.
With the combination of erythromycin and clindamycin, there is a mutual decrease in the effectiveness of both components.
Effective Acne Cream
The cream for acne should be chosen on the recommendation of a doctor - that's how you can choose the most effective remedy, because not always a cream suitable for one person can help another. The doctor will perform the examination and determine the reason why the acne appears on the skin, and also helps to choose the medicine that is most suitable for the type of skin, given its sensitivity to various components, as well as the possibility of an allergic reaction, etc.